THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Friday, July 9, 2010

Yong's Letter for Hyun

A little late putting this up but here is a translation of the letter Yong wrote for Hyun after he misplaced her commitment letter. Thanks to the awesome junegirlus2001@soompi for the translations


Hyun! I am so so sorry! x 100000
Right now I am about to meet you..I'm so sad..
It was a very important/valued thing..
I won't make up any excuses.!
Even when I go home today, I'll continue to look for it!
Ah...although taking pictures and even writing a letter is a first for me,
I am so sorry for giving you such bad news!
Today is our first husband-wife relationship!
I am so curious to see how our house was decorated!
Let's put pretty decorations and make it the best house in the world!
Let's live well together Hyun-BuIn-Ah(wife)!
credit: junegirlus2001@soompi

Click below the cut to see some screenshots of the notebook.  Also, how sweet is that?


2 comments:

  1. OMG you are reeeeeaaly AWEOSOME !!!! thanks for doing this

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was really looking for this translation! thank God i found it! thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete