THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Episode 19

Subbed Videos
Credit: RunDevilRunSubs

Edit: Ok, some bad news iMBC and YT have struck again. So Episode 19 is no longer available on YT. Visit RunDevilRunSubs site for more info and other options.

Again, thank you very much subbers and uploaders! Appreciate all that you do. FIGHTING!!!

Edit 2: Keoconvoi and SmoothyEco's videos have also been taken down TT

MBC, we only want to support your show. YT and other online video sites are the only way we can do so. If you put up a video site (like Hulu) then you would make everyone happy. Just sayin'

Edit 3: find videos here: SNSD SeoHyun Forever Facebook page . Thank you to ilovelollipopsXD@soompi for posting the tip

In the meantime we still have the transcript posted by the ever-awesome j2dlee@soompi below the cut


Chapter 17: Considerate Yong becomes childish Yong

Hyun: You’ll like it.
Yong: No.
H: Snooker/Pool.
Y: No, I won’t.
H: Why?
Y: No, let’s go someplace else.
Y: No, I really don’t like it.
H: But I want to learn.
Y: I won’t be kind to you anymore.
H: What?!
Seulong: I’ve never seen him making that face to Seo Hyun.
MC Park: He’s never shown us that he dislikes something that much.

Is there a particular reason that he hates pool that much?

H: Why? I really want to learn. Please teach me.
SO: He really doesn’t seem to like it.
Y: Teach you?
H: Yes!
Y: I want to t-t-t-teach you, really.
H: Then why…?

But anyway they’re heading to the billiard room
Nayoung: Don’t men usually like playing pool?
MC Park: They’re usually more eager to play pool than women.

(In the billiard room)
Y&H: Wow.
Y: My hometown!
H: Everything seems alien to me.
Y: I don’t usually associate myself with a place like this.
Y: Have you played it before?
H: No, not even once.
Y: Not even once?
H: No.
Yong explaining the rules of the game to her
Y: There are two different types of balls, stripes and solids. I don’t know it very well myself.
H: I think you know a lot about pool. You’re good.
Y: No, I’m not.
Y: If you hit a striped ball at the start, then you only need to get all the striped balls in and the eight ball at the end. But if you hit the eight ball and get it in before you clear all the striped balls, you lose.
SO: I think he’s played pool a lot before.
MC Park: He knows it well.
Y: And one more important thing! It’s the thing I love using the most. A duck web (taking out a bridge)!
H: What?
Yong’s explanation lacks a certain professionalism
Y: When the ball is too far away from you to hit, you put this….
NY: So that your cue won’t sway.
H: But what is the proper term for it? It’s not a duck web, is it?
Y:…. No, it’s been a duck web since it was invented.
H: Really? Hmm…..
Y: Ah, really… (keeps getting hesitant)
H: Fighting!
Y: I’m really not good at this.
H: Doesn’t matter!
Y: To be honest…. Do you want me to tell you why I hate it so much?
Finally the reason why Yong hubby dislikes pool so much!
Y: There was a girl in my pool club.
H: A girl?
Y: Frankly… No, never mind.
H: What? Tell me!
Yong suddenly reveals his past?!
Y: I played pool with my friend against these two girls.
H: Yes. But surely you didn’t lose?!
Y: Yes, I lost it flat.
H: Really?
Y: Since then I decided not to play pool anymore.
Turned out to be a very simple reason: because he lost a game to a woman
H: On 1:1?
Y: It was a disastrous loss. Since then I’ve never played pool.
H: Hmm…. Really?
Only because of that…?

(Backroom interview)
Y: Frankly speaking, men are generally good at pool or billiards. But I didn’t want her to see me doing something I’m not good at, really.
MC Kim: That’s how we men feel.
MC Park: Yes, man pride!
Y: That’s the reason why I don’t like dancing. And I have to teach her how to play pool, which I’m not very good at. But I’ll be jealous if other men teach her. In that situation, you can’t help but feel jealous.
Because I’m a man...( Yong’s thinking about Jungmo?) So, I won’t play pool!!

Back in reality, he’s playing after all
Y: I really suck at this!
H: The white ball went in!
Y: This is what you shouldn’t do.
He’s missed the cue ball, and got points deducted
Y: Let’s start. Now, try to hit a red ball.
H: How should I hold the cue?
Y: I don’t really know, either. Put the cue here, and like this…. It shouldn’t be swaying X2.
H: Should all my fingers wrap round this?
Y: Turn your body slightly… and come closer this way…
MC Park: Their position is suspicious.
JW: Oh my, oh my….
MC Kim: That’s right, that’s right!
MC Park: Yes, that’s the way to teach her, adjusting her position and holding…..
MC Kim: It happens naturally.
MC Park: Yes.
The scene that every MC has been waiting for…!

Y: The cue shouldn’t sway.
H: And hit the ball, like this?
Y: Yes.
(Her ball went straight in)
MC Park: Wow! How come she’s so good at this?!
Y: You’re a genius!
Y: But your clothes are a bit….. (taking out his jacket)
MC Park: Yes, yes.
Y: Let’s cover you with this.
H: What is this? Cover myself?
Y: Yes. You shouldn’t…. Anyway cover it (Yong’s blushing).
H: What? Why?
It’s embarrassing to say it out loud
Y: No, nothing….
Y: Pull it up, pull it up!
H: What is this?!
Y: No, pull it up!
NY: Women like it when their men want to keep their clothes under control.
H: What is this…?
Y: This is the etiquette of a billiard room!

(Backroom interview)
Y: I was wondering why he’s putting this on me. At first I was thinking ‘because it’s pretty?’ It was so stuffy and I wanted to take it off.
MC Park: She didn’t know why he did it.
Y: Later I realized that he was taking care of me.
Having realized the meaning behind his actions, she is grateful for hubby’s consideration in protecting his wife~

Yong hubby is now relieved and about to show his true ability
Y: Oh, shot-ta!
NY: What is shot-ta?
JW: Isn’t that the word you use in Busan?
SO: Shot-ta!
MC Kim: Is that a Busan accent?
Y: ……!
H: Hahaha!
(The cue ball went in again) Humiliation!
Y: This is the reason why I don’t like playing pool, you know?
(Yong teaching Hyun)
H: What’s this?!
Y: Gently, gently. Don’t raise it too much.
MC Park: Oh….both went in.
Y: No… Come this way slightly. Okay.

Under Yong’s attentive tutorial...
NY: SNSD, she has talent.
Y: Now you know, don’t you?
H (nodding her head)
SO: I think once she puts her mind to it, she does it better than Yong hwa.
MC Park: She’s got a keen sense.
Y: Now it’s starting. My fear… Let’s play. Anyway I’m as good as you are.
H: You’re lying!
Y: No, I’m not lying.
Yong challenges the beginner to a game
H: But this is my first time.
Y: I lost countless games to beginners before.
Y: Let’s make a bet and if you lose….
H: Yes…?
Y: Give a piggyback!
MC Park: Yah~ I like it!
H: Really?
Y: Yes.
Y (now you’re afraid, aren’t you?)
H: Let’s start!
Y: You’re really….
Y: It doesn’t matter as long as I win, right? Scissor, paper, rock!
(Hyun won)
Y: Since I lost…. You, you start first.
H: Hahaha!
Y: Come on! Smash the balls!
NY: What if Seo Hyun loses the game?
MC Park: No~
MC Kim: Men usually let their women win.
NY: But once I played Go-stop (Korean version of poker) with my boy friend, and when the game’s starting going badly for him he overturned the table!
MC Park: I told you to meet someone nice.

Considerate Yong vs. Traumatized Yong: which side of him will we see?
Y: You saw me playing, right?
H: You’re good $%&@~.
JW: Seo Hyun’s trying to use Banmal even though it’s not easy for her.
Y: Your sentences….you’re avoiding plain speaking, aren’t you?
H:….
Game starts
Y: You won’t be able to hit…..
H: Yah~!
Y: No! Tell me the truth. You’ve been lying to me, haven’t you?
H: No, I haven’t.
Y: Go on, continue. You have to hit the colored ones.
H: This is hard…
Y: Next is the black ball… black ball…
H (Glaring at him)
Y: Ah, Why~ (imitating Hyun)?
MC Kim: I’ve never seen anyone so annoying.
H: Ah, really!
Y: Okay, sorry.
(Hyun missed the cue ball)
H: I told you this is my first time.
Y: They say, like wife like husband.

(Yong’s making a sucking noise with his mouth)
MC Park: Isn’t he supposed to go easy on her?
NY: What should we do about that noise he’s making?
MC Kim: Because he’s gaining confidence now.
MC Park: That’s right.
MCs: Oh, it didn’t go in!
NY: It needs the help of nostril wind!
Y: Your turn.
H: Which ball should I hit? I don’t know…
Y: A beginner~
NY: Yong hwa seems to enjoy it too much.
Y: Ah,oooh~~ you (the ball) are not going to disappoint me, aren’t you?
Yong’s building a large lead over her
MC Park: You said that while dating the man should go easy with the woman.
MC Kim: He should…. But he’s not his usual self today.
Due to his trauma, considerate Yong became childish Yong
Y: Hyun-a!
H: This way…?
Y: You won’t be able to reach to the ball from there, will you?
H: A duck’s web! (referring to a bridge)
Y: Yes, that’s the right answer.
Y: Well done, well done. Now, try No. 6.
Y: Then ball No. 1. Wow!
JW: She’s really good.
Y: No, no. Yong hwa don’t, Seo Hyun don’t! (He’s gibbering to distract Hyun)
MC Park: You already know that when Yong hwa gets nervous he becomes a chatterer, don’t you?
JW: He’s distracting her.
(Hyun is not yet free from Yong’s interruption)
H: Oh, I put the balls in an ideal position for you to hit.
Y: No, this kind of ball is harder, really.
NY: Oh, he’s being mean!
H: It’s getting dangerous, dangerous.
Hyun keeps repeating mistakes while Yong is getting stronger
Y: ‘You are not fun, have bad manners. Run devil run, run~’
(the next to the last ball went in)
Y: Good bye.
MC Park: Now he should go for the black one.
SO: Yes, the eight ball.
JW: That’s the ball that matters.
MC Kim: He won’t do it.
NY: You usually keep that ball aside and wait for your opponent.
MC Park: He failed.
SO: He seems to be determined to get that one, though.
H: The duck web.
Y: There you are.
Y (helping): You put it like this… no, come closer.
NY: Oh~ their position is ideal~
H: Shhuk!
Y: OK! ........?!
MC Kim: He really wanted to win, look at his face!
(All the balls are in an easy spot, and H and Y are now even)
H (after clearing one more ball): How did I do?
Y:…..
MC Park: Can you see how Yong hwa is tense?
Seulong: I hope Hyun wins.
Y: Will it happen eventually? Something you only see in dramas…
MC Park: He doesn’t seem to be able to shut his mouth!
Y: No, surely not!
Y: Wow, wow!
Yong’s just spared from losing
MC Park: He’s way too pleased!
MC Kim: Because he…..
MC Park: Are you that happy that your wife has failed?
Y: You really startled me, then.
H: Hahaha!
Y: If the cue ball goes in at the same time, I’ll lose the game, too.
MC Kim: That’s easy as pie.
NY: Did you see how thrilled he was?
H: What’s this…?!
Yong has just won
Y: I won. Why was this so nerve-racking?
H: Ah… It’s a pity.
Y: I’m sorry.
H: No, it’s okay.
H: Wait, then how about the penalty…..
Y: You have to give me a piggyback.
H: No, impossible!
Y: After we eat something tasty.
H: No, I can’t believe this. How am I supposed to give you a piggyback?
Y: Why, do you think I’ll be heavy?
Y: I’m a lightweight.
H: Huh?
Y: A lightweight.
H: Oh my…..

(backroom interview)
PD: You didn’t want to play pool at the beginning.
Y: But it was really fun. I had a thrilling game while teaching her, and especially at the end, regardless of the bet, (it was so tense that) my heart stopped. It was really great fun. I think this will become another good memory.

PD: Were you disappointed that you lost?
H: It’s OK. He didn’t need to lose the game deliberately for my sake. And he mentioned that he had lost many games while playing pool, so if he even lost to me… that would be pitiful. But will he do it (punishment)? I don’t think he’ll ride on my back.

(later… near their house)
Y: You will do it for me, won’t you?
(Yong’s running)
Y: Hahaha!
H: (scream)
(Will the piggyback penalty be accomplished?)

Y: My head hurts from too much concentration.
H: But it was fun.
Y: I’d kill for some pasta.
H: Pasta?
H: Then let’s go and eat pasta. Go and eat! (She’s using Banmal and it comes out more like a command)
(Y and H pushing each other in the street)
NY: Oh, you only do that when you’re lovey-dovey!
MC Kim: They are so uplifted after the game, aren’t they?
Y: Don’t vent your anger on me just because you lost. Kkkkkkkk….
H: Ah~~
H: Oh, spaghetti!
Y: Okay, let’s go, Seo Hyun-a.
(blocking the sunlight with his jacket)
Y: We should avoid UV rays.

(In the restaurant)
Y: I’ve been craving pasta. I like it the best in the world.
H: Oh, really (thinking ‘then what about my soybean stew?’)?
Y: Next to the soybean stew.
Y: Oh, too many choices! I’m excited.
H: Hahaha!
Y: (looking at menu) It’s making my mouth water.
Y & H: One mixed-mushroom spaghetti and one Vongole.
Y: Since we’ve got time till our pasta is served….
Y: I will let you speak formally to me in the way that you’ve been suppressing.
H: Really? Oh~ Thank you!
Y: You seem to struggle too much.
Y: It’s been really hard for you, hasn’t it?
H: Yes, it has.
MC Kim: Ah, that’s the reason she was quiet all day.
MC Park: Yes, because it’s so hard for her.
Y: You seem to have lost your smile since you started using Banmal. I don’t know anymore who this penalty is for.
H: Hahahahaha!
Y: I feel guilty to have made you….
MC Park: He’s right, he did it with good intentions.
Y: Now you feel comfortable, don’t you?
H: Yes.
Y: Yes, I think…
(their meals arrived)
H: Then, start aga~i~n (Banmal) ?! Oh, this is too much!
Y: I’ll let you off the hook till we finish the meal.
H: Wah~
Y: It hurts me just to see you struggle.
H: Thank you.

Yong is not tasting the pasta but sucking it
H: Is it good? Is it good?
Y: (overwhelmed)
H: Hahaha!
H: You really like pasta, don’t you?
Y: This is really good.
H: It’s tasty.
Y: It (speaking formally) became a habit since I’ve been living with my (SNSD) sisters.

(Yong putting a scallop on her spoon)
H: Thank you.
MC Park: Oh~ scallops!
MC Kim: You don’t give them to just anyone unless you love the person.
SO: That’s right, because there’re so few in one dish~
Y: But you don’t have a problem with using Banmal to your friends, right?
H: Yes, to my friends…
Y: I have a confession to make.
H: What is it?
Y: Actually I’m twenty years old. I’m a freshman.
H: Hahaha!
Y: You don’t have to put too much pressure on yourself (but still wishes to hear her Banmal).
H: Is that right?
Y: Yes.
H: I’ll try.
Y: How?
Y: Rather than saying ‘~hageseupnida’, I’ll say ‘halgeyo’.
*Hada means ‘to do’. ‘~(hage)seupnida’ is the most formal way of saying it, then ‘~(hal) geyo’ and ‘~(ha)da’ (banmal)
MC Park: Yes, that’s better.
MC Kim: ‘~seupnida’ sounds military.
MCs: Yes, that’s right.

(backroom interview)
H: Instead of ‘Soybean stew yo’, just ‘soybean stew’! Like this, step by step.
(she’s trying to fix her 20 year habit)

H: Do you like mushrooms?
Y: Yes.
(Hyun putting mushrooms on Yong’s dish)
MC Park: They’re exchanging their mushrooms and seafood~
H: Is it good?
Y:….! (thumbs up)
H: Hehehe.
Y: Eat a lot.
H: Yes.
Y: Because you have to give me a piggyback.
H: Um…!
Y: Here’s a scallop, I’ll shell it for you.
H: I’m fine.
Seulong (jealous): Why~
MC Park: Why are they suddenly doing something they never did before?

(Near the house)
Y: Let’s get ready. Start from the tree over there.
H: Here?
Y: No, it’ll be too hard for you. You just stand over there.
Y: I’ll run and hop on your back.
SO: That’s a different game (called Malddukbakki which is way more extreme than a piggyback).
JW: He should run toward her, and then a back hug…
H: Hold my bag while you’re riding.
Y: No problem. I can do that much for you.
H: Ah~ really!
Y: You can do it for me, can’t you?
H: I mean, seriously!
Y: Look ahead!
(Yong’s starting to run and Hyun’s running away)
Y: What are you doing? Stop right there.
H: But why are you running?
Y: It’s an approach run so that I can hop higher.
(A mixture of a piggyback and a back hug)
H: Kiyah~~~~!
MC Park: Is he on her back?
H: Wait, wait!
(Y doesn’t seem to want to get off)

H: Can we do it again over there, on the steps?
Y: OK.
JW: They are going to hold hands soon at this rate.
H: I can do it, I can do it.
Y: Yes, you can.
H: Oh~ you’re really heavy!
(Hyun is staggering)
Y: Let me go, let me go!
H: No, we have to follow the rules! Again!
Y: What rules? This is just a punishment!
H: No, I can do it.
Y: Your competitive streak is coming out.
H: Again, one, two, start.
Y: Please go easy on me. Ah~ah~ah~!!
H: Kyah~!
Y: Don’t swing, don’t swing! This terrifies me more than it does you.
H: No, make a comfortable position.
Y: I can’t get comfortable!
The meaning of the skinship of this married couple has been forgotten long ago
(They reached the house)
Y: Where are you going? You have to carry me upstairs.
N: Why were you on my back like this, this, so awkwardly?!
Y: Okay, okay, okay.
H: Wow, it was really hard.
Y (fanning her with his hands): I really didn’t think you would do it.
H: Why? I can do it.
Y&H: Hahahahaha!

(preview: making Kimchi)
H: I don’t know where to start.
They’re doing their best in their own way
(Hyun feeding Yong) Y: Ah…….! This is killing me, really.
(CNBlue boys are cleaning their house)
Minhyuk: Do it properly!
Jungshin: This is no joke.
Here comes…. sister in law to CNBlue’s house!

translation credits: j2dlee@soompi

20 comments:

  1. i look forward for the subbed vid..im a korean blank..hiks..but i love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ^^
    this ep jjang!!
    many major skinship and the greatest is piggyback XD
    Yong~ so happy hahahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you guys SmoothyEcoS3 absolutekeoconvoi. you all are the best!! :D
    thank youuuuuu...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This episode has lots of sweet scenes and skinship...omo omo...their relationship has been gaining a lot.
    Thank the uploader so much, you made a lot of sweet potato's fans happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg omg I was spazzing so much while watching this ep. hehe i was reading trans and watching at same time! so much skinship....hold hands soon plz LOL

    sigh...MBC removed my fmvs on youtube T_T

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks j2dlee@soompi so much for the sub.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much j2dlee.

    @ NAZWEENA, if you happen to read this, I will try to email to you 'the project' once I've re-arangged everything. And for some reason, I can't get into soompi for some weeks now..if you need to update me, pls email me here:

    danielle030773@yahoo.com
    or
    red_rose030773@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thx a million to the subbers!!! LOve Sweet potato couple~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOve Sweet potato couple~~ so much :D

    THANKKKKKKKKKKKK>>>>>>>>

    let's see next week' I'll hope.

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for sharing! <3 so cute.

    But i'm a little confused... i still dont understand why he asked her to wear the jacket. was it because of the words on seohyun's shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes it was because of her shirt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not the words but the shirt in general

    ReplyDelete
  13. the shirt is kinda loose u know, not so good when you have to stoop in order to kick the ball. Yong~ just wanted to protect her, so sweet of him

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, her shirt was kinda plunging in front and a little see through, I don't know if he caught a glimpse of something under her shirt and it was *distracting* him ^.^ from playing pool, or if he was covering her up so no one at the pool place (or the filming crew) would see any of her goodies! Good husband - protecting his wifey!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh how i love the way Yong~ zipped the jacket for Hyun~, the way he stared at her show how caring he was!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. why i can't watch this link, it appear as a private video, van anyone help me....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Waaaaaah! Episode 19 has been removed from U-Tube, by MBC copyright violation - all copies~.~
    I hate MBC....why don't they just leave us alone to enjoy this beautiful couple?! We're not taking the money they earn in Korea for these episodes......instead this is creating an international fan base that wouldn't exist if MBC had their way!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Boooooo.... if MBC doesnt't like us watching online they should post it online themselves and get money that way. TT

    ReplyDelete
  19. thnx God I already watched b4 they shut it down.....i love the couple so very much and ia hate MBC to death!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. i wonder why they never removed with other language sub?????why must always with english sub they have a problem????juz hate them.......

    ReplyDelete