THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Yong & Hyun Tape a message for DFBS

Video credit: Omonoona
Reuploaded by: PAMbihiraLNG

YongHwa


SeoHyun


She is so hilarious at the end. Listen closely and it sounds like you can hear them each laugh while the other is taping

Translation credit to the amazing j2dlee@soompi:

DFBS is an abb. of Daeil Foreign Language High School Broadcast Station. The messages are for their 24th broadcasting festival (these high schoolers are so lucky!)

Yonghwa: Daeil Foreign Language High School Broadcast Station, DFBS. Hello, I’m CNBlue’s leader and vocalist….This (his self-introduction) comes out habitually! Hello, I’m Jung Yong Hwa from CNBlue. Daeil Foreign Language High School, D….! No, let’s do it again. It’s DFBS. It’s confusing~ Hello, I’m Jung Yong Hwa from CNBlue. Daeil Foreign Language High School Broadcast Station, DFBS. Congratulations on your festival. I really wanted to participate in it, but Seo Hyun told me not to. So I couldn’t . But next year I will so persuade her that I can come. Please support WGM and CNBlue’s ‘Love’. We’ll do our best to become a band that always works harder. Thank you. I’ve been Jung Yong Hwa from CNBlue.

Seo Hyun: Hello, I’m Seo Hyun from SNSD. Nice to meet you, everyone! Daeil Foreign Language High School Broadcast Station, DFBS. Congratulations on your 24th broadcasting festival. Woah~ I was a high school student not long ago and now have become a freshman. I guess you are preparing for university, hope you do your best everyday so that you can go to the school you’re aiming for. But since today is a festival, put everything behind you and enjoy your day! Hope you make lots of joyful and happy memories. Bye~!

translation credits:j2dlee@soompi

2 comments:

  1. heh-heh! YH blamed SH for not getting to go to festival...so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there other links for this videos??
    The videos were banned i think..
    Thanks..

    ReplyDelete