THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Friday, October 28, 2011

111028 [Blog/Photo/Trans] CNBLUE Updates Oricon Blog! (111024)



Thank you!!

Jungshin

Hi everyone!
This is JungShin.
How was yesterday(‘s event)?
We really enjoyed it.
Please look forward to seeing us more from now on.
See you very soon!!

Jonghyun

Hello, this is JongHyun.
This whole week I had a great time!
It’s all thanks to you!!
We look forward to our live tour in December.
After all, I think the live concert is not just our doing, but we’re making it together with you.
Let’s make a lot of great lives together!!
And please listen to our major debut single “In My Head” a lot!!

Minhyuk

Hello! This is MinHyuk.
Even though it was a really short time, we finished our promotion for the major debut single “In My Head”.
Thanks to you all, we really enjoyed our promotion. Thank you very much!!
If I get a chance, I’d like to get on a roller coaster next time.
I’ll learn composing back in Korea and will come back to Japan!! I’ll do my best!

Yonghwa

This is YongHwa!
We finished our release event today!
Thanks to you, I really enjoyed it!
After all, we really think the live concert is where we belong to.
Thank you very much!
We’ll keep doing our best!
Please come to our ZEPP TOUR in December!
Thanks a lot for today, OOKINI (Osaka dialect for “thanks” )!
That’s all, this has been YongHwa!

Source: CNBLUE Oricon Blog
Translated by: CNBLove @ cnbluestorm
Originally posted at cnbluestrom

No comments:

Post a Comment