THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, November 10, 2012

121110 [Photo/Message] Taeyeon Tiffany Seohyun Official Website Picture and Message - [From. TAEYEON] ♥


토요일이 돌아 올 때 마다 친구들 만난다는 생각에 너무 설레고 신나요^^
제가 좋아하는 게 다 있지요.
사랑하는 멤버들, 음악, 그리고 우리팬들^^
매일매일 토요일만 있었음 좋겠어요 꺄
Whenever Saturday comes around, I feel fluttery and excited once I think about being able meet my friends ^^
I have everything that I need.
My beloved members, music and also our fans^^

It would be nice if everyday was Saturday kya~



다들 FLOWER POWER p/v 보셨나요?^^
소원들은 대각선 안무중에 티파니의 손동작이 마음에 들었나봐요^^
요러케...........
Has everyone seen the FLOWER POWER p/v?^^
It seems like the SONEs like Tiffany's arm movement within the choreography^^
Like this...........

Credits : girlsgeneration.smtown.com ll Translated by kymmie ll Tetsuya [SONEms.net]

No comments:

Post a Comment