THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, January 13, 2013

130113 [News] Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun gets shocked by rookie artists born in ’96


Girls’ Generation‘s Seohyun recently brought fans to laughter with her realization of how young rookie artists are these days.

Seohyun shared, “I realized that it’s been a long time since my debut. While fulfilling my MC duties on a music show, I realize that while I look at rookie artists each week. I am Girls’ Generation’s maknae, and as I watch other groups have ’96ers, I think to myself, ‘so there are people born in ’96.’ But in the past when other seniors asked me of my age and I replied, ‘I’m ’91′, I realize that this is how the seniors must have felt.”

Sooyoung shared, “As the number of rookies increase, I know their team names, but there are some members’ names that I don’t know. When we debuted, we couldn’t understand why people thought we were all similar. We are all so different. But I understand now.”

When asked if they no longer consider themselves a girl group now that they are in their 20s, Taeyeon stated, “We still don’t have any members who got married or gave birth to a child, so we are still girls”, to which Sooyoung added, “Rather than giving the meaning of ‘Girls’ Generation’, now it feels like we have become one.”

In other news, Girls’ Generation recently made their chart-topping comeback with new single, “I Got A Boy“.

cr. allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment