THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, January 1, 2011

#2 Sweet Potato Days Poll




From: LightRose (must read)
Hello everybody,
Since its New Year (YAAY!). Perhaps I'll not longer active to post new news about our YongSeo couple on SPD cause I'm still in high school. For this year I'll more focused on my studies. I'll try to be here on weekend. Well, weekend is WGM broadcasts ^^ I'll try my best this year (you guys too!). Thanks for keep encouraging me to keep posted. Its an honor to me. Lasts word, keep love our YongSeo. Soory for my weak writing :) Mianhae

YongSeo hwaiting!
SPD hwaiting!
Everyone hwaiting!

A lots of love : LightRose.
p/s: theres still others admin (genx,crystal,Angel,cupidgal007)

2 comments:

  1. thank you so much lightrose
    thanks for all the hardwork
    this blog always makes my days full of sweetpotato <3
    success on your study!hwaiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPD is verry helpfull for me. thank you so muuuuuuch :D

    ReplyDelete