THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Monday, December 27, 2010

[NEWS] 27.12.2010 Park Shin Hye’s comment on the banmal song uploaded by YongSeo couple


View the comment below..

Translation:

“Hahaha ;; Hello. This is Park Shin Hye. ^^ I woke up this morning at 6 AM (this is Taipei..) to keep my promise I went online as soon as I woke up. Hopefully someone will make sure..? Bolmaejung-shi, I kept my promise so you have to buy me something good when I come back to Korea >_< ? Seohyun, your voice is so pretty. I hope it gets a lot of views~!!
We Got Married Yongseo couple banmal song fighting !!!!”

Credits: gogumalove@tumblr
Translated by nakunta@youtube

4 comments:

  1. Actually I'm nakunta but I'm not translator of this.

    I just took the translations from here.
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150373105360451&set=a.10150143729185451.403267.10150115019530451&comments

    Sorry that I didn't put this up in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. is it cos she worked with yonghwa in he's beautiful? haha awesome! shows the support yongseo have, even park shin hye watches them! :D LOVE YONGSEO!

    ReplyDelete