THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, October 16, 2011

111015 [Audio/Trans] CNBLUE Zip-FM BREEZY SATURDAY 코멘트♪


Trans :
(2:40~)
DJ: Let me ask one more question. Who is the best in delusion? What answer they would do?
Yonghwa: Who is the best in delusion among our members...
Jungshin: Delusion?
Yonghwa: One Two Three
Jungshin: No one.
Jonghyun: Yes. I think nobody of us is delusional.
Jungshin: We have no time.
Yonghwa: But, Jungshin is the best.
Jungshin: Why?
Minhyuk: There's no reason.
Jonghyun: It's not that meaningful. It's just Jungshin.
Yonghwa: Now, please listen to our Japan debut single In my head.
(~3:20)

~translator's note : I hear Jonghyun sings 'K. I. A.' at 3:13~

trans credit saturn@soompi
video credit SUEHEARTSTRINGS201@youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment