THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, October 16, 2011

111015 [Video / Trans] CNBLUE at Music Fair Japan






Trans :
The lady from Arizona said she has to study 5 hours everyday to do school homework.
She even brought this~ amount of text books to Japan.
So the MC asked how was Korean highschool.
Jonghyun: We don't have this much.
MC: How was the homework when you're in highschool?
Jonghyun: Just a little bit
MC: A little bit?
Jonghyun: Yes, I never had this much.
Yonghwa: Only himself had that little.
Jonghyun: Did I?
Yonghwa: I had this much.
Jonghyun: Don't tell a lie.
Yonghwa: I did. I studied hard.
MC: You studied hard.
Yonghwa: Yes.
MC: How great.
Yonghwa: I am studying Japanese too.
MC: You all are really great.
Woman MC: Jonghyun, what do you bring with you always?
Jonghyun: I bring ipad always. I think it is a must-have of modern person. If you don't have it, you're not a modern person.
MC: Because it can be used anyway.
Jonghyun: My whole life is in it.
MC: Your whole life is in it?
Yonghwa: We don't ...
Jonghyun: We all don't have mobile phone.
Yonghwa: We don't have.
MC: No mobile phone?
All: No.
MC: Why?
Yonghwa: Because we are mysterious artists. We are mysterious artists.
MC: You want to be mysterious.
Yonghwa: Yes we do. We are mystery. But we came to this show.
MC: Thank you. You are a real mystery.




trans credit saturn@soompi
video credit ughlcyslyduy@youtube
pic credit pupuv@twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment