THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Monday, October 17, 2011

111017 [Video/Trans] Message from CNBLUE to PIA Mag About In My Head



[Trans]


YH: Eeveryone who is watching PIA , Hello!! We are CNBLUE.
JS: I’m bassist, JungShin.
JH: I’m guitar & vocal, JongHyun.
YH: I’m vocal & guitar, YongHwa.
MH: I’m drummer,MinHyuk.
MH: On October 19 our major debut single ‘In My Head’ will be released.
(clap)
YH: What song is this?
JH: This single CD ‘In My Head’ includes 3 new songs. We made those cool songs. The lyrics contain our idea of dream and hope.
MH: Well, and in December we will hold a Japan Live Tour.
(clap)
YH: How will we do for the live tour at Zepp?
JS: Zepp..ahhh, I’m nervous.
MH: But,please check it out!
JS: I want many japanese people listen to our CNBLUE sound. We’ll work hard, so please enjoy it.
YH: So,see you at our Live Tour. That’s all,..
All: ..from CNBLUE. Thank you.

Cr Video :
Translated by: ketchburning @ cnbluestorm
Posted at cnbluestrom

No comments:

Post a Comment