THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Friday, October 21, 2011

111021 [Video/Audio] CNBLUE S-TV Radio 'Korean music is hot!'



[TRANS]

(00:58~)
Yonghwa: STV radio listners, Studio Ms. Murota, Hello we are CNBLUE. (Introduce themselves)
Jonghyun: Recently we are studying Japanese everyday.
Yonghwa: Studying hard.
Jonghyun: It's difficult.
Yonghwa: Difficult.
Jonghyun: But we will study hard.
Yonghwa: We will try!
Jonghyun: What's your actual feeling now?
Minhyuk: Actually my heart goes pit-a-pat.
Jungshin: I am expecting.
Minhyuk: But we will try hard.
Yonghwa: Please cheer us.
Jonghyun: Please expect us.
Jonghyun: 'In my head' is
Yonghwa: What kind of song is it?
Jonghyun: Rock taste. The point of this song is the lyric.
Jungshin: I like the lyric.
Yonghwa: It's our dream.
Jonghyun: It's about our hope. Please check it.
Minhyuk: How about singing in Japanese language?
Jonghyun: I have no problem at all.
Yonghwa: I am ok. But 'In my head' is a little bit fast.
Minhyuk: Yes.
Yonghwa: Setzna kumoamai negai...
Jonghyun: But still ok, aren't you?
Yonghwa: Am I ok?
Jonghyun: You are doing well.
Minhyuk: You're good, Yonghwa hyung.
Yonghwa: OK, no problem. I will work hard.
Jonghyun: Japanese bands.. When we were training, we went to concerts of many artists. It was a great study to us.
Jungshin: They were awesome.
Minhyuk: Hokkaido...
Jungshin: I really want to visit Hokkaido!
Jonghyun: I've never been there. I want to go there.
Yonghwa: I've ever been to Hokkaido.
Minhyuk: Really?
Jonghyun: When?
Minhyuk: For drama filming?
Yonghwa: When I was in middle school, with my brother.
Minhyuk: Middle school
Junghin: Was it cold there?
Jonghyun: I envy you. Was it cold in Hokkaido?
Yonghwa: I felt cold a little.
Jonghyun: If we could have chance, I'd like to have a concert there.
Minhyuk: From now on, CNBLUE's country tour is in December. Please check it.
Yonghwa: Then please listen to 'In my head'.
CNBLUE: We were CNBLUE.

Cr Video :
Cr Translation : saturnkr@twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment