THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

120110 [Scan] #CNBLUE# ARENA37℃2月号【日杂翻拍】

ARENA37℃ a Japanese music magazine


More Scan Picture
[click for larger image]
by sho*

Full Scan
Scan by bluestar @cnbjonghyun
(via iris304)

[Trans]Arena 37oC
Personal Interview YONGHWA


- What kind of kid are you when you were a student?
From young, I have always been a bright and cheerful kid, and in class I'm a mood maker too

-So YH, now you are CNBLUE's leader, but I heard when you're a student, you have a leader's ability too.

In high school, I was a vice class president~~

-looks like you were a good student
At that time, In my class there were excellent students who has the ability to attend Seoul University Law Major. I feel that I have good relationship with the teacher. rather than good at studying, i think it's more because of my personality that I can get teacher's recommendation (Laugh)

-So from you were young, you like to be noticeable?
Yes, from middle school I sang on school festival, and getting everyone's attention

-What about band?
No, I'm not performing in band form. I sang a very popular Korea Pop Song at that time. There are times where I sing with friends too
At that time, I already started composing songs, but it's in a skill level that can't be shown in public

-What about your grades?
I feel it's not too bad. Because i don't really like studying, so I didn't do very well.

-Subject you good at?
English, Because I went to America to study for awhile , so I have fun learning English

-So now you can use it to write lyrics
It's not that mature yet, I think it helps. When I write lyrics i use a lot of English. With the melody I composed, the most suited one and the smoothest one is English

-I see, so what about your Japanese now?
aa~ (sigh) i think it's the hardest thing I ever learn (bitter smile) I really want to use Japanese to write lyric, but it's too hard.. I'm sorry

-Oh Really? But during MC time you can speak Japanese fluently
I'm still not there yet. next I time I need to study more and more~ I hope one day I can speak it perfectly~ I'll work hard~

based on CH Trans by littlemo莫 weibo
any wrong translation is wholly my fault
the article has been translated from jap-korean-chinese-english so it wont be accurate

ARENA37 2012.Feb. Very funny & useful interview (Korean)

CNBLUE
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/f8lcjq
Yonghwa
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/f8doj5
cr:
Jonghyun
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/f8kqg9
Minhyuk & Jungshin
http://www.twitlonger.com/show/f8nj9m
cr:

Cr : cuteda7suke (via郑容和VS徐珠贤), yongshoblanc (via郑容和VS徐珠贤), sho*
Cr Info : saturnkr@twitter 
Cr Translation :흑용 (@)

No comments:

Post a Comment