THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Thursday, January 12, 2012

120112 [Video/Trans] CNBLUE - Jan.05 Mnet Plain Clothes Fashion King




[Translation]
King of plain clothes, who is the second hero this week?

A standard of suit
Dandy guys
Flower boy band CNBLUE
Yonghwa: Hello everyone? We are Fashion King!

CNBLUE Drummer Minhyuk's style?
Minhyuk: Like college student, I wore neat style, converse shoes, long coat and knit muffler.
[Drummer Minhyuk's Style
Like Umchina(=Mom's friend's son who is good at everything, my mom always compares myself to him),
decorated by mother's love, college student style Minhyuk.]

CNBLUE Leaner Yonghwa's style?
Yonghwa: Is it my turn?
This jacket is splendid, so I wore others simply.
These days, I love to wear bracelet and watch.
This bracelet is made by Dongdaemun(market).
How is it? My style?
[Leader Yonghwa's Style
Black is basic color, put splendid jacket as a point,
finished with bling bling Dongdaemun accessory, it's CNBLUE Leader Look]


CNBLUE Guitarist Jonghyun's style?
Jonghyun: I'm just all black.
Maybe my point is this stripe T?
[Guitarist Jonghyun's Style
He cared or not? Simple black look matched with stripe T-shirt.]

CNBLUE Bassist Jungshin's Style?
Jungshin: I like Knit so much.
This is a gift from my fan.
These shoes... are from fan too.
Today, I wore two pieces of fan's love.
[Bass Jungshin's Style
Completed by fans' love, Jungshin's 'fan flower' Style]
Yonghwa: Jungshin looks great with just white T-shirt and blue jean pants.
(What's this suddenly?) We are CNBLUE.
Jungshin: (Of course!) Thank you.

Caps
he wore the Bracelet fr gogumas again 

.gif

Cr Video :
Cr Translation : saturnkr

No comments:

Post a Comment