THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

120410 [Video/Trans/Caps] CNBLUE Cuts @ KBS Gag Concert (RAW)


Translation

Note from translator: An eunuch is a special servant who has been castrated.


Man in black: The excellent assassins will come to save me at once.
(Yonghwa appeared on the stage)
Yonghwa: King Kamsu, be ready for my sword!
King: Who are you?
Yonghwa: I am Yonghwa of CNBLUE.
King: It’s too noisy to hear you, who are you again?
Yonghwa: C, C, CNBLUE!
Eunuch: Yaaaaah! (hit the man in black) Don’t talk about C.
Man in black: It’s not the same C we are talking about. Why do you hit me? It’s him who said C.
Eunuch: If I hit an idol, they will talk bad of me.
King: I heard that CNBLUE is a group, but you act as a solo?
Yonghwa: Yes! I came alone today! I’m in operation as a solo now.
Jungshin: Wait a moment!
Minhyuk: Hyung, what did you say just now? As a solo?
Yonghwa: Ah, you all came…
Jungshin: You always appear here alone. What’s it all about?
Minhyuk: We can only watch it on TV.
King: You are general viewers.
Minhyuk: Hyung (to Jonghyun), say something to him, too!
Jonghyun: I don’t have a mic.
King: Why don’t you have a mic?
Jonghyun: I was said they didn’t have enough.
Minhyuk: Darn, what kind of a treatment is this to the guests!!
Jungshin: We don’t have a mic, we don’t have much lines, we don’t have anything!!
Eunuch: (Happily running to CNBLUE) So you also don’t have anything!
Yonghwa: Still, we have what is expected to have.
King: Make them kneeled!! Who are you?
Jungshin: I am Jungshin of CNBLUE.
Minhyuk: I am Minhyuk of CNBLUE.
Jonghyun: I am Jonghyun of CNBLUE.
King: So you don’t have a mic. All right, just say what you want before death.
Yonghwa: HEY,
CNBLUE: YOU!
Yonghwa: King Kamsu, I will not forgive you! (mimicking certain comedian)
King: You won’t? Hey, say “No no no it can’t be!!”
Yonghwa: “No no no it can’t be!!” (mimicking the same comedian again)
King: You say something, too.
Jungshin: HEY,
CNBLUE: YOU!
Jungshin: Free us right now!!
Minhyuk: HEY,
CNBLUE: YOU!
King: Yah, could it be that your new song’s title is “Hey, you”?
CNBLUE: How do you know that?
General: King, we’ve caught the enemies trying to promote the song out of nowhere!
King: Let the world know our victory and play music!!

Translators: Japanse- English: Faith unnie @ cnblue4u.com.
                  Korean- Japanese: @aroomy2
Cr Posts : CNBLUE4U.com


Caps
Cr : as tagged via Hsin_YS

No comments:

Post a Comment