THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, April 14, 2012

120414 [Video/Caps/Photo/Trans/Fan Taken] CNBLUE : @ KBS Guerilla Date

HQ Version
   
LQ Version

Press Photo
Cr : Naver

English translation
Note: not 100% accurate 

MC: The pretty boy band comes to the amusement park!! Today’s awesome guest is CNBLUE!!!
(NA: The gorgeous band CNBLUE came back again to our program after one year.)
(NA: I spent a Guerrilla Date  in spring with four charming boys. We also tried dangerous rides.)
(NA: Now let’s start.)


MC: Jungshin, what did you do during the last year?
JS: Last year, we had the Asian tour, and we also had many activities in Japan. We often stayed in foreign countries.
MC: Tell us how successful were you in Japan?
MH: For the first time in 41 years, we became No.1 on the  Oricon weekly chart as a foreign band.
YH: It's like a dream to me.

MC: Well, among CNBLUE, which member do you like best?
(Caption: UPROAR)
(NA: Now here comes a girl fan from Busan, Jung YongHwa’s hometown.)
Girl: Ahhh, I like you so much!
MC: Hello, tell us how much you love this Oppa in Busan dialect.
Girl: Ai, I like him!!
YH: I love you, too. (in Busan dialect)
MC: Run to your most favorite member and hold him, alright?

(Caption: popularity contest for the members)
(NA: To whom will she run?)
MC: 1, 2, 3!!
Girl: Kyaaa~!!
(NA: As expected, the man from Busan, Yonghwa)
(NA: She also had MH’s hug service.)
(NA: Now a boy student fan appeared.)

MC: Do you like CNBLUE’s songs?
Boy: YES!
MC: Which song?
Boy: I’m alone!!
MC: I’m alone. OK, 1, 2, 3, 4!!
Boy: Weotoliya weotoliya~
 (NA: Sounds like a new version.)

MC: Now make a sentence with 4 characters of CNBLUE.
MC: C!!

Boy: CNBLUE!
MC: N!!
Boy: Endorphin!
MC: BLU!!
Boy: Blue!
MC: LU!!
Boy: Rudolph!

(NA: Now if you win the paper-rock-scissors, you can have a CD.)
JS won, JH also won…

(NA: It’s Yonghwa’s turn.)
(NA: Again, CNBLUE won! They should give her the CD!)

MH lost finally. (Caption: Minhyuk is the best)
(NA: It was so hard but we could finally present a CD to the fan.)
(NA: Now we move to the main event, time to enjoy the park’s rides)


As you know, while riding this dangerous ride, the focus was on the MC, who is afraid of these things.
When the members pulled the arm of the MC to make him ride together, the caption said, “Please pay attention to the MC’s expression.”


(NA: I was so scared. Except for me, all the members seemed to enjoy so much.)
(NA: Finally it started.)
(NA: It rotates 360 degree.)
(Caption: Are they laughing? Are they scared?)
(NA: I couldn’t express any feelings in my face.)


(NA: We had a fun time there. Because of their busy schedule, CNBLUE couldn’t visit the amusement park for a long time. That was a special moment for them to bring back the child’s hearts and for the fans.)

MC: Who experienced too much love from fans today?
JH: I did, I hurt my lower back.
YH: We were like, “Where did JongHyun go?” and then we saw him being twisted.
(Caption: JH felt his popularity)

(Caption: How to tune their bodies.)
YH: Exercise.
MH: All CNBLUE…
(Caption: Q. Whose body is the best?)
MC: Then who has the most muscle?
MH: The best muscular body is Yonghwa Hyung’s.
MC: Your girlfriend must like it.
YH: Ah…my girlfriend… I am doing my best so that I will be able to show her my muscle later. Little by little.
MH: His butt was originally very nicely-formed, but because of the exercise, it is even lifted up now.
YH: Recently Minhyuk kept talking about my butt on TV, so fans watch my butt. It’s a burden for me now.
JH: Minhyuk has no butt. His butt is like a cliff.
MH: Maybe because I have no butt myself, I find Yonghwa hyung’s butt so alive. That’s why I like it.

MC: Kang Minhyuk is a clean freak. 1, 2, 3!!
MC: You two are O, and Yonghwa is X.

JS: He really likes to keep things clean. His room is very clean.
JH: It’s a good thing.
JS: Yes, it’s good to be neat.
(NA: They are living in the same dorm.)
JS: I don’t like to go to a dirty room, like Jonghyun Hyung’s room.

MC: Does anyone have a video which you want to erase?
(JS and YH raised their hands.)
MC: Is it the 600th episode of Music Bank?
JS: Yes…
(NA: Does everyone remember?)
(NA: What kind of situation was it?)

(Caption: This comment of JS has a secret…?)
YH: If you forget the rap lyrics, don’t panic and just say, "I love KBS" or "Fighting KBS!"
(Caption: Just before the live show, Yonghwa gave JS the advice.)
YH: I told him that just in case he forgets.
JH: If he said those lines before doing the rap, it would have seemed natural. But..
YH: (imitating JS’s failure)
(NA: What is Yonghwa’s now?  Music bank again?)
YH: In the waiting room, I was told to prepare the free-style rap. So I said OK and was going to go like, “New classic, new generation…” but…

MC: What is Music Bank for CNBLUE?
YH: Joy and…. Shame, it seems...

(NA: They are such honest, dignified and charming guys, CNBLUE)
(NA: Everyone we still have presents for you, ready for a screen capture? Here are our sweet lips present.)



Video cr: http://www.youtube.com/user/akfnzhyjs1
Translation: Faith @cnblue4u.com
Edit: Hannah and Azure


Thanks to cnblue4u.com

Fan Taken 
Cr : as tagged

No comments:

Post a Comment