THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

120411 [Video/Caps] Yonghwa Cut @ Strong Heart


Translation:

Jung Yong Hwa " Real Man's Kissing" story

In drama You've Fallen Into Me, I had a kissing scene with So Ee Hyun sunbaenim. It's  it's a scence in the middle of Apkuchong street  (notice: this scene when Lee Shin gave the professor the necklake then kissed her ) So when I shot the scene , I wanted to behave like a man. And it's the 1st time kissing in front of many people. When director said "action" I bumped lips into her. I want to show her that I'm not dongsaeng but i'm a real man to her (Lee Shin's character) But she was surprised and scoled me , “What are you doing?” so I replied nervously "What? Any problem? any problem?"  Another guy said " if he knows how to kiss he could do kissing scence"At 1:33 , the sentence captured:  " Obviously pretend as he doesn't know how to act"

Translation: Jennie & Hannah @cnblue4u.com
 
Preview Next Week

Cr :

Caps
viaYSIR小兔

Kiss Story
Cr : KVS

HQ Caps from DC

No comments:

Post a Comment