THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Friday, May 4, 2012

120504 [Photo/Blog/Tweet/Trans] Seohyun gave Ivy sweet potato



[TRANS Ivy's blog] 
Today is Mubank recording.
Today I share the same waiting room as TaeTiSeo.
I said I am hungry.
Seohyun gives me her sweet potatoes.
Pretty Seohyun.
These sweet potatoes are slim ♥
They are really SNSD's sweet potatoes^^

Cr : Ivy Blog
Cr Translation: wooritaetae


And TTS are sharing dressing room with her for today performance

Cr : @kbs_exclusive

1 comment:

  1. LOL~ I bursted into laughter once I read the title & see the photo.
    Seohyun-ah~~~ you're really cute, you know?
    As expected of our Queen of Goguma. xD

    Ah, I recognized the sentence after "Pretty Seohyun"!
    마음씨도 이쁘네♥ = Her heart is also pretty ♥
    ^__^

    ReplyDelete