THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, May 27, 2012

120526[ Photos/Fan account] Fansign at Lotte Dep on 24/05/2012



Fan account of  @Nat_2306 





My fanaccount for TTS: I was nervous coz only a few person with a special yellow ticket were allowed to go to the fansign. There were special rules So i was sad to not see TTS. On the 24 people with the ticket were already choosed. Then we decide w/ my friends to go to lotte dép. Store & try to see them. I m So happy now, really!! Waouuu Im in korea for holidays And i CAN see them, i CAN see seohyun!! They were beautiful & cute as always.
I was So near to meet them And So far

Seohyun was So cute, she really enjoy the fansign And smile, wave to the fans.
I just manage to give my letter to her manager Oppa And said that i was a f french fan. Her manager Oppa shows the letter And said to seohyun to wave on the right (where i was) & then put the letter in her gift box!!! I m So happy at least she has my letter.
In my letter i just said that im one of her french fan that she is a beautiful person who inspire people, she is wonderful inside & out And that i m thankful for all her fan. I finished my letter by:" soompi seomates international fan love you! Fighting!! Nathalie."


Credit: @Nat_2306 and the owner of the photo
Source : Sophiabia from Soompi





Credit as tagged
Source: Seohyun Soompi


No comments:

Post a Comment