THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Friday, June 1, 2012

120601[Photostory] A funny story from Goguma Kiamoyred

seohyun: Ottoehke! my unnies are covering me :(
oh well, I'll have my own solo shot
hmm, it could really go well if im on my own…
JUST KIDDING :DDD
Credit: the right owners of the photos
Story maker: @Kiamoyred

3 comments:

  1. :)) lol :))
    that gif no.2...may i know what event TTS attending???
    seohyun so pretty to the max thereeeeee....!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if i am not wrong that gif at korean university event, u can see at the post in may

      Delete
  2. does anyone realize the shirt that sooyoung wears in the first picture has the same words with yonghwa's in the hey you mv?
    "peace love and understanding"

    ReplyDelete