THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Thursday, May 31, 2012

120530[Photos] Have you ever known a Goguma can shine? Lets discovery this precious goguma

Hi everybody,

I have a good news. Seople allowed me to the post photos from Seople 1st Photobook. But Im only allowed to put some photos from the book not the whole book. So from now on, I'll choose the nicest photos (honestly all of them are too beautiful, keke) and put them here ^ ^

I love to call Seohyun a Goguma, a very normal food but sweet just like the way Seo Ju Hyun is. Her sweetness and her personality have made her shine the most:-). Now let's enjoy the photostory of this goguma - a goguma name Seo Ju Hyun

A young goguma from debut day:-)

She loves to sing .....


And dance with her unnies on the stages

Her smile is sweet like the best goguma in the world


And her skin glowing like gogumas on the ground

And what is this goguma doing, lol?

Her eyes make the stars jealous, kekek

And she is the only goguma can shine on the stage ^ ^
The story is still going on.....

Credit: Thanks to Seople-zone who took these precious photos

PS: I think I am just so crazy^^. I just planned to post the photos but i couldnt help to put some comments. hahah. I think I need to do a photostory of Choding Yong, too. I think our Yong choding is sulky now. 

Love,

Yonghyunforever

4 comments:

  1. she is a natural beauty! thanks so much for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uri goddess goguma..kkk..
    can't wait for your yong choding photostory unnie..kk :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you YHF(and Seople..hehe) for all these wonderful pictures. She's forever adorable, nice, and sweet..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing these precious photos.
    Thank Seople!

    ReplyDelete