THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, June 2, 2012

120602 [Fanacc] Sooyoung Fan Account with TaeTiSeo on MBC Music Bank




Translating

While yesterday's Dancing Hyo The Star's excitement has yet to subside,
I was at Music Core feeling nervous inside!!_
When I went over this morning, TaeTiSeo unnies were having their make-up done..
Wah...they look so amazing in real life..
They were so pretty that i almost screamed
As I'm now an actress and the mistress of the inner room, I've been working very hard to defend my pride!!
I'm really nervous to death!!
I went to the waiting room, saw the Girls' Generation's lunch box that I've seen during broadcast!!
My name was written on it too! SONEs are sensible(???) ㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I ate the delicious lunch well and with the strength, I managed to get my performance right after only 2 recordings!
After my performance, TaeTiSeo unnies live performance was awesome ...ㅠㅡㅜ
Taeyeon unnie, why you keep on smiling sweetly? really pretty. Seohyun unnie showed her powerful adlib. ㅠㅠ
Fany unnie's hair color suits her well and her explosive live performance ㅠㅠ The unnies did very well in 'Sketchbook' too..
After completing the performances, the unnies changed to their MC costumes and there's wreath around them, they look like real angels...ㅠㅡㅜ
Since I requested to have a photo with them, they smile joyfully and let me snap a photo with them ㅜㅜ
Unnies faces are awesomely smallㅠㅠ I don't like to say goodbye to the unnies but I had to go back home..
It's been a long time since Girls' Generation had make-up on and took millions of selcas!
I've been practicing viola as well!
You're looking forward to Violist Eujin, right?!
Everyone, I miss you :( Let's meet in smtown Taiwan ^_^!!

Next Friday, please don't forget to vote for Hyoyeon #0500 +_+

Credit: girlsgeneration.smtown.com via fanwonder

No comments:

Post a Comment