THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Thursday, May 31, 2012

120531[Video/Trans] GIRLS' GENERATION ♥ TTS (TaeTiSeo) @ WIDE ENTERTAINMENT NEWS


[TRANS 120531] Why did you two avoid Seohyun?

Taeyeon: I'll move slightly away from her and do the interview...
Seohyun: Today's show was a live broadcast. I moved along after singing my part, but because my elbow is so long...
Tiffany: It's so long.
Seohyun: ...I hit Taeyeon unni. I hit her mic which hit her teeth.
Tiffany: Are you okay? That part is precious.
Taeyeon: I was so taken aback that I couldn't act in a professional manner... so I ended up laughing.
Tiffany: You couldn't have done anything else in that situation, it's okay.
Taeyeon: It's not the first time I've been hit by that elbow...

Seohyun: I feel heavy-hearted right now. I'm really sorry, unni.
Taeyeon: Thank you.
Tiffany: It's okay, having long elbows is a blessing.

Credit: 

taenacity (@)

No comments:

Post a Comment