THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, December 9, 2012

121209 [Tweet/Trans] Yonghwa and Minhyuk thank everyone for their awards

From Minhyuk: 
[Trans]
Hello everyone.. this is CNBLUE Minhyuk! So happy that I’ve received an award in the first k-drama star awards this year. During the live broadcast, on the awards stage there was not any drum in front of me so I was very nervous I couldn’t deliver my thanks speech well. I’m really thankful to all sunsaengnim and sunbaenim actors in MHGF, also to FNC Ent. family who gave me this chance and always take care of me, all CNBLUE members and also BOICE. Lastly to my lovely family thank you so much.. thank you! I love you!!

From Yonghwa: 
[Trans]

Everyone, I received the hallyu star award! ㅠ Thank you everyone. I got this because of those staffs who have suffered a lot. I want to present this award with all my heart to all the staffs. And today it was like a dream because I sat together with my wonderful sunbaenims. Directors, writers thank you so much. Oh, it’s very significant and deeply happy to worked (with you). Thank you all who’ve given me nice clothes and hair today, so I was able to participate in today’s award. See you tomorrow at Inkigayo! I love you! Doh! ps. The rest (of the members) are not here so I couldn’t take a photo ㅜ

cr. CNBLUE_4
trans. by: CNBLUESTORM


No comments:

Post a Comment