THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, December 15, 2012

121215 [News] CNBLUE Jung Yong Hwa sends a video message to his ideal type Kim Yuna


Group CNBLUE member Jung Yong Hwa said that his ideal type is the figure skating fairy Kim Yuna.

The December 14th installment of SBS’s ‘Go Show’ was a ‘Scent of a Man’ special and the kkot-minam band CNBLUE (Jung Yong Hwa, Lee Jong Hyun, Lee Jung Shin, and Kang Min Hyuk) appeared for a great time of interesting talk.

On the program, Jung Yong Hwa was asked, “Who is your ideal type?” and he answered openly, “I like Kim Yuna ssi.”

MC Go Hyun Jung asked, “What do you like about her?” and Jung Yong Hwa shared, “I like her because I feel like I could learn something from her. Of course I like the way she looks to and I really like her eyes.”

Jung Yong Hwa drew the eyes sending out a video message to Kim Yuna saying, “I always watch you. I don’t think we ever met but I would definitely like to meet you on a program.”

Image: SBS ‘Go Show’
Source: TV Daily via Nate

Cr : kpopfever

2 comments:

  1. yonghwa ~ dush...dush....dush... it's okay....if u like her.....kekekkee....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know but when he said it i got hurt (so loyal to YongSeo) but still im hoping that what we hope for will come true someday!

    ReplyDelete