THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, December 9, 2012

121209 [Videos/Trans] Yonghwa and Minhyuk cuts from 2012 K-Drama Star Awards Broadcast






Ne, Hello, I am CNBLUE Jung Yonghwa. I feel so nervous because I can be here with a lot of great actors. However, receiving this award, thank you so much. First of all, director, script writer and all worked hard staff, thank you so much. And FNC family, I love you. And CNBLUE Thank you so much. Finally, I love u all the fans. The last one, everyone, please be careful not to catch a cold. Thank you!
Cr: Jennie @CNBLUE4u




cr. cykshy

No comments:

Post a Comment