THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Friday, September 3, 2010

CNBLUE in Hong Kong YES magazine

YongHwa showing of his WGM married ring
image credits as tagged


CNBlue was interviewed by YES magazine while they were in Hong Kong recently. Here is one interesting snippet:
Those who have watched You’re Beautiful know that Yong Hwa played Shin Woo, a guy who’s mature, calm, gentle and makes one feel safe. But the real Yong Hwa is totally different from Shin Woo. During the interview, Yong Hwa couldn’t stop showing his playfulness. And he kept making the other members laugh. I talked to him in Korean; he answered me in English! I suspected that Yong Hwa is a playful guy watching We Got Married before. My meeting him in person this time is seeing his 100% playfulness, his real self.


Q1 The Shinwoo character in You’re Beautiful is the perfect lover for many fan girls. Do you think you’re like the character?


YH: Actually my personality is completely different from that of Shin Woo. I like to joke around with my band mates. I think the only common point is that, like Shin Woo, I’m very sensitive and pleasingly affectionate to girls. (He couldn’t help laughing after saying that and the other members smiled secretly too.)

Translation credits : klaritia@soompi
As posted by : ninie@cnbluebeat

Yes, we know exactly what you're talking about Jung Seobang. For the full translation of the article please visit cnbluebeat

No comments:

Post a Comment