THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Design

No wait! Yes, you are on Sweet Potato Days. I'm in the middle of playing around with the template so your eyes are not deceiving you. It's still a work in progress, so please bear with me ^^.

Also dear readers, thank you for your support. You guys are amazing. I'm glad we get to share our love for the Sweet Potato couple as one big family. Have a happy and safe weekend! 

5 comments:

  1. I like it! Very pretty and better organized. But I think it should be pink - SNSD, and Blue - CNBLUE! Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too, thank you for your hard work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your new template..it's neat and easy on the eyes..and more organized too =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't find the calendar - where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the comments guys ^^.
    Anon, the calendar link is at the top of the page or you can go to http://sweetpotatodays.blogspot.com/p/calendar.html

    ReplyDelete