THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, August 29, 2010

A Sweet Potato A Day: SeoHyun in a wedding dress

It's not a wedding photoshoot with YongHwa, but it's pretty darn gorgeous.


SeoHyun posed for the promotional poster of Trax's  comeback mini-album 오. 나의 여신님 (Oh. My Goddess) which will be released September 6th.

Beautiful. She is indeed, a goddess.

OT: I remember a manga of that name. It was quite the eyeful, if you know what I mean.

4 comments:

  1. seohyun is indeed a GODDESS!! huoo, she's sooo beautiful.

    mmmm, something fishy goin on. Why Seohyun?? to make yong jealous?? keke

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one of three wishes - seeing SeoHyun in a wedding dress...with Yong, his groom, wearing a white tuxedo.
    I never imagined I would be seeing her wear one on an mv - and on Trax'es mv at that! =[
    Ohhh, I'm very sure Yong's jealous again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My three wishes were:
    1. For them to perform in a band -
    STATUS:granted
    2. To see Hyun in a wedding dress [w/ Yong in a
    tuxedo] -
    STATUS:Uhmmm...
    [though I did see her wear one, it's not for
    WGM & it's not w/ Yong]
    3. That the PD would give them a task to go
    bungee-jumping together.

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed! =]
    Thanks for sharing genvx

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a movie video teaser out for TRAX w/seobaby looking *oh so gorgeous* but there's a part that looks like her hand holding a guy's hand (like at a wedding)- here we go again - yo~ong jealousy! Maybe they'll do wedding photos next - because of this!!!

    ReplyDelete