THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Episode 28



Subbed cuts credit: RunDevilRunSubs
Subbed cuts credit: UriYongSeo
(sun_sun + j2dlee @ SeoHwa Soompi thread)
Raw cuts credit: diodanooo1

Raw cuts credit: KhuntoriaFC

Raw cuts credit: keoconvoineverdie

Raw cut credit: semifly@soompi

Translation by j2dlee @ SeoHwa Soompi thread below the cut


Translation credit: j2dlee@SeoHwa soompi thread
Kanghwado…Double birthday…and one month later….

A day in Aug 9:00am, a salon in Kangnam
Hyun’s getting her make-up early in the morning

MC Kim: Even though it’s early she’s gorgeous.
MC Park: She’s young.

Goes to get her hair washed…
A staff: Is it your first time in here?
Hyun: Yes.
A staff: Is the temperature of water okay?
H: Yes.

At this time!


(backroom interview)
PD: You and Hyun go to the same salon…?
Yong: I know, she moved to here because she missed me.^^
H: I wanted to a new style, and as we (SNSD) launch an album in Japan, I changed the salon. And accidently it turned out to be where Yong oppa is frequent.

The married couple, whose schedules coincide with each other for the first time
NaYoung: Oh, it’s really embarrassing when someone see you when you’re washing your hair!
Seeing each other in a month while washing her hair!
Y: (…it’s Hyun!)
MC Park: It looks a bit weird…
NY: I don’t like it.
NY: Change with a staff without her noticing it! Secretly, secretly!
MC Park: Wash her hair!
NY: Yes, do it!
NY: That’s right.

Playful Yong hubby becomes Yong staff
MC Park: He’s going to drool.
MC Park: How surprised she’ll be when she removes the towel?
(Yong whispers something to the staff)
A staff: What did you eat?
H: I had soy-bean stew and a vegetable mixed rice.
Y: Ah, really?!
H: Uh? Ah!
H: Hello, what’re you doing?!
Y (to the staff): Please help me.
H: I noticed that she’s being very careful suddenly.
H: it’s a bit embarrassing.
Y: (we go to) the same salon.
H: Salon (miyongsil) friend (chingu).
Y: Michin (=crazy)!
H: Haha, what’s that?

So the couple meets in a month
H: How have you been doing recently?
Y: Me?
H: Yes.
Y: After the concert, been sleeping all day.
H: Really?
A wife asks after her hubby…
Y: Yes, sleeping all day, and writing new songs without a stop.
H: Hmm…
A staff: Are you ready for washing?
Y: Yes.
MC Kim: There seems to be a story behind this.
MC Park: Yes.


(backroom interview)
PD: It’s been a while…and an awkward atmosphere?
H: Something happened.

MC Park: What?

H: For the….uh…..for the whole month, he didn’t get in touch with me. Not even once.

MCs: Why? Why?

H: And…he didn’t even wear the ring…that I prepared so hard on a birthday… He didn’t wear it.

MC Park: (Is he like) ‘It doesn’t matter since I already held her hands’?!! Huh!
Seulong: He’s really a bad boy.
JinWoon: It can’t be.
Yong hubby, are you that kind of a guy??
NY: He’s so mean. This is the reason why people say men are all alike.
Kim Jung Min still keeps his calm
MC Kim: It may not necessarily be that case, let’s wait and see. There’ll be a reason.


(backroom interview)
Today…meet again in a month…
H: How he’s been doing, and why he acted like that, I wanted to ask him everything.


A staff: What do you want today?
H: Just natural wave, please.
Y: Hi.
Y: Oh, next to each other. “Omo, SNSD!”
H: Haha-
Y: “So nice to see you~”
H:…
MC Kim: She’s not responding to his joke.
MC Park: But, (he acts) as if nothing happened…
Y:…
H:…
Y: Did you go back home safely after the fishing?
H: Ah, yes.
Y: Jashik~
H: And you (back home safely)?
Y: Of course.
H: Did you?
Asking after each other after the day in a fishing pot…
MC Park: Are they asking after each other after a month?

H: I’ve been really mad at you.
Hyun buin speaks out her mind first!!
MC Park: Oh, she can talk without reserve!
H: You know why, don’t you?
Y: Why?
H: You know already.
H: Is there anything you want to say to me?
Wants to listen from her hubby first…

While everyone’s listening…

Y: Say to you?
H: Yes.
Y: Um…?
MC Kim: There’s something, I can sense it.
Something fishy...


(backroom interview)
Y: Her response…I intended that response.

MC Kim: Intended?!

Y: I think the relationship should develop as time goes by. I thought we need a turning point. I was really moved on our birthday, really moved. Then I thought, ‘This is the moment, if I stop calling her from now on she’ll be more worried and more think about me.’ So that’s the reason why I haven’t been in touch with her for a month.

MC Kim: So it was pull and push (playing hard to get)!
NY: But a whole month was too long.
JW: Originally it should be 3 days.
MC Kim: Yes, exactly. Shouldn’t be longer than 3 days.


(in a room)
H: I found it as soon as I got here.
Y: Where?
H: Somewhere around here.
Y: Ah, it’s here.
H: Yummy!

H: Quickly!
Y: What?
H: I told you that I’ve been sad.
Y: Why?
H: You know why.
MC Park: He planned this, but the way it looks…
Y: I was… that’s…. I mean…
Y: I thought, ‘If I stop calling her, she’ll think about me more…’
H: ?
Someone: Hahahaha!!!
H: (can’t understand)
MC Kim: He’s too simple!
MC Park: Why are men so simple-minded?!
H: Ah, what? Really?
Y: Yes.
So simple

H: Oh my god… Really?
Bewildered
MC Park: She looks like going to cry!
Y: Didn’t you miss me?
H:…
MC Kim: How can he say something like that in this situation?!
MC Park: I mean, really…!
Y: You missed me, didn’t you? Tell me honestly, you missed me~
Y: I was just acting cold.
H: Ah- (slamming down the cup)
Y: You missed me~ Jashik, you must have missed me.
Y: To tell you the truth, I was going to text you.
H: Yes?
Y: But I stopped myself, I suppressed myself.
MC Park: ‘Suppressed myself’!
H: Really?
Y: Yes.
H: Ah, is that it?
Y: I restrained myself, and while I was restraining myself you missed me!
H: I was really worried about you.
H: Ah, this is not even funny! Ah, what should I do?!!
Y: Why?
SO: Look how annoyed she is.
H: I never imagined that. I really thought something happened to you!
MC Kim: She was really worried about him.
MC Park: Of course.


(backroom interview)
H: He was too much (sigh). I was really worried about him, ‘did something happen to him?’
I really can’t understand why he does such a thing (playing hard to get), honestly.
NY: How anxious she would’ve been for a month…
H: The trust I had in him kept going down, I ate all the Goguma, there’s none left.

MC Park: What’s she talking about?
JW: Goguma is a point, more the better.
Hyun’s trust/affection = numbers of Goguma
NY: It’s like acorn (a point system in Korean blog thingy, more the popular)
MC Park: Ah, I see.

MC Park: She can’t understand such a thing (pull and push).

H: Anyway…!
Y: Don’t you think we’re closer than before?
H: Don’t you try to rationalise it.
Y: I’m not trying to rationalise it!
Y: Jashik~
H: I mean, really…
Y: You’re embarrassed, aren’t you?
H: No.
Y: You always do that (crossing arms) when you’re embarrassed.
H: No, I’m still mad. No matter how hard I think…
Y: You asked me why I did it, so I told you.
H: Yes.

It's getting beyong his control…what should he do?
MC Park: He just pushed her over the cliff. There should be a pulling as well, he just kept pushing her, for a whole month!

Y: Soon there’ll be…
A mission card arrives!
Y & H: Hello~
H: What’s this? Dugeun, dugeun!
Y: 'To Yonghwa'
H: 'and Seo Hyun'

Mission Card: In “2010 Incheon Korean Wave Festival”, where CNBlue and SNSD are going to be in as well, there is a special stage prepared for Jung Yong Hwa & Seo Hyun’s duet performance…

A special duet performance…?
H: What?!
Y: Woah~
H: What should we do?

Misson Card continues: Please fill the first official duet performance of the Yongseo bubu (a married couple) with your special charm.

H: Which song should we sing?
Y: Uh?!
H: 29th Aug, Sunday.
Y: It’s 29th.
Y: 29th.
H: …?
Y: 29th!!
H: 29th?
Y: 29th of Aug.
H: 29th of Aug. Uh? It’s 29th.
Y: Yes, it’s 29th.
Whether she knows or not…
MC Park: Uh? Is 29th a special day?
NY: It seems like it.


(backroom interview)
Y: (It’s our) 200th day~!
MC Park: Ah~
Y: It’s been 200 days already.
NY: He's been counting~

Y: It’s a ‘special’ duet stage.
H: Yes, with our ‘special’ charm.
Y: Yes. So on a ‘special’ day, do the ‘special’ performance, with the ‘special’ charm…
H: Why you keep saying ‘special’?
Y: I-I always wanted to perform (in IKWF), so it’s special to me.
H: Is that so?
MC Park: Oh, the look of his eyes!
H: What is it?
Y: What?
H: Why~
The married couple’s 200th anniversary performance…when will Hyun buin know about this?

A week later…
A day in Aug, in MBC


Y: Woah~
Their duet songs are completed
JW: Did they come to practice?
H: Woah~
H: Our (duet songs)…do you want listen to them?
H: Yes, please.
What kind of songs they’ll be….
Y: Kkung kkung ddau~ Kkung kkung ddau~
The first song: SNSD’s ‘Run devil run’
RDR rock-version!

MC Kim: He remixed the song so that CNBlue can play together.

And one more…!
Y: Then, ‘When I see you’ comes in…
H: Hmm~
‘Love light’, especially meaningful for them
MC Park: They sing ‘Love light’, too!

Y: How should we divide the part?
H: I will start by looking at you.
Y: Okay.
H: ‘Straighten up~!’
Y:…!
H: Then you do ‘I’m really a bad boy’ part.
H: ‘Straighten up!’
Y: ‘I’m really a bad boy!’
MC Park: It really suits to them!
H: I like it! I like it!
MC Kim: Yong looks a little bit intimidated.
H: Then when I sing ‘over love’, you go ‘just curiosity’.
Y: Why do I have to say ‘just curiosity’?
MC Kim: Yes, he realises that he has disadvantages.
Yong keeps getting uncomfortable lines
H: No, we take turns.
Y: But it’s not my story. I’m not ‘just curious’.
H: Yes, you are ‘just curious.’
H: And I’ll do this part.
Y: ‘I’ve been deceived by you…’?!
H: That’s right.
MC Park: Oh, it just explains her feelings exactly!
‘RDR’ falls on their situation

H: Shaw~ ‘Straighten up~’
Y: Oh, you’re cool! ‘~Bad boy.’
H: ‘over love’
Y:’Just curiosity…’
H: ‘I’ve been deceived by you~’
MC Park: She’s saying she was deceived by him in a fishing spot!
SO & JW: ‘You’re no fun, have no manners~’
MC Kim: There’s a connection between the lyric and their situation.
Y: ‘I didn’t do that on purpose, really didn’t. Please accept my apology~’
NY: What? He said ‘please accept my apology.’
H & Y: Run~run~run~run
H: ‘I can’t stand you anymore, I’m going to kick you.’
MCs: Woah~!!!
H: ‘Even if you try to hold on to me I’ll turn off my attention.’
H: Ah, this is perfect!
MC Park: Perfect!
Y: What’s perfect?!
H: This’ll be fun.
Y: Then I’ll do ‘You’re caught, you made me angry~’
H: There’s no such a part.
Y: Is this ‘Seo Hyun’s song’? (*I’m not sure about this part…)
H: What?
Y: Is this ‘Seo Hyun’s song’?
SO: Seo Hyun’s cute when she’s angry.
MC Park: Yes, she is.

Y & H (singing ‘Love light’): ‘the more I look at you~’
Y: Then we end the song looking at each other.
Y & H: ‘you’re my love light~’
MC Park: Aww~
H: At least it’s got a happy ending.
Y: ....! Why…
H: And again-
MC Park: Yong hwa said about ‘pull and push’ but he’s just being dragged…

Discuss about the stage performance
Y: You do it in front of the audience!
H: Do what?
Y: Saying ‘together!’ and something like that.
Yong hubby tries to lead her…and Hyun tries…
H: Then ‘run…run…run…’
Y: Really, do it! Rather than just standing there like a tree. It’ll look cool, really!
H: Haha! Holding a mike like this?!
NY & MC Kim: Hahahaha!
Y: It doesn’t work if you feel awkward.

(practicing)
Y: And move around...!
H: ~!
Here comes Rocker Hyun!
Y: Really, that’s how you do it!

(practicing ‘Love light’)
MC Kim: When they sing this song, it feels….
MC Park: Yes, the memory of a fishing spot…
Y & H: ‘You’re a darling~ You’re my own love light~ You’re my…’
Y: And at this moment,
Y & H: (looking at each other) B~it (light).
Y: This is what we’ll do, got it?
After one practice,
H: Yes. And the next stage is~!
MC Park: I used to play like that with an oppa in a church choir. It was really a good time…
Having a break…
H: Ah, I nearly forgot!
Y: Hm?
H: I have a picture to show you.
H: Unfortunately, I already wore a wedding dress.
MCs: What?!!
H: I did a photo shoot with Trax for their new album cover.
Y: Yes.
H: And the song is about…
Y: I don’t need to hear that, just show me the picture.
MC Kim: He’s uncomfortable.
NY: Oh, ottoke~
MC Park: He should’ve been the first one to see it (her wedding dress).
H: Jjan!
Y: Oh~ show me again.
H: Jjan!
Y: Again.
H: Jjan!
Y: Just show me, why aren’t you showing it to me?
MC Park: Is he Midal’s father? (*Park Young kyu, whose tone of voice is similar to Yong’s)

Eventually shows it to him…
H: A wedding dress.
Hyun bride and….Jung Mo
Y:…
JW: She’s with another man.
MC Park: With Jung Mo?!
H: We took a picture together.
Y:….You seem cheerful.
Y: When you watch dramas, wedding dresses look so beautiful….
H: Fans told us that we look good together.
NY & MC Park: Arrrrrgh!!!!! What should he do?!
Y: Jashik…..how was it, was it heavy?
H: Yes.
Y: I guess it’d feel strange wearing a wedding dress.
H: Yes, I felt really strange.
Y: Did you?
H: Yes.
Y: So, did you enjoy it?
MC Kim: (shocked) Woah!!
H: What?
Y: Did you enjoy it? Did you like it?
H: Wearing a wedding dress was good.
Y: You didn’t tell me.
H: I couldn’t!
Y: Why?
H: It was during that period!
Y: What period?
H: When I couldn’t get in touch with you! Ah, really!
Y: It’s all my fault.
Y: It’s okay, we’re closer now.
H: No, we’re not.
Y: Yes, we’re.
H: No!
Y: Yes!
H: You’re delusional!
Y: Jashik.


Y: Seo Hyun~
H: Yes?
Y: I really look forward to performing together on a ‘special’ day!
H: 29th.
Y: Hmm.
MC Park: He keeps hinting her that it’s a special day.
JW: I don’t think she knows.
H: It’s special, isn’t it?
Y: Do you know what day it is?
H: It’s the day we sing together.
Y: Stop pretending you don’t know, just say it.
H: Say what?
Y: The day we sing together.
H: Yes, the day we sing together.
Y: It’s my birthday!
H: What birthday?
MC Park: Uh? It’s passed already.
Y: According to the lunar calendar.
H: How should I know that?
Y: So you didn’t know?
H: You didn’t even send me a text on my birthday. You were too mean. What do you think?
Y: You’re right. It’s all my fault. I’m sorry…
H: …^^


(backroom interview)
H: I didn’t forget, never.
MC Park: Of course.
MC Kim: She knows already.
H: It’s Yongseo couple’s 200th day.
NY: So she knows.

PD: Why did you pretend as if you don’t know?
H: Because there’s no Goguma left in me.
H: The reason I became like this… it’s purely because of the damage done by Yong oppa’s ‘playing hard to get.’

NY: She’s not an ordinary woman.
MC Park: She’s firm.
NY: Yes, she is.

H:I’m pushing him away.
MC Park: She’s pushing him!

H: I don’t have a plan to pull him yet. I will wait a little longer till I can trust him again.
MC Kim: She’s a cut above Yong hwa.



H: In Thailand, a fan said as soon as saw me...
Y: ‘Hy~un’?
H: ‘I’m a loner~’
H: It was amazing. All the fans in Thailand.
Y: If you’ve been to Thailand, no gift for me?
H: Uhh….a gift….
Y: You’re hiding it again.
H: No.
Y: Then?
H: I wanted to buy (your gift) last in the airport…
Y: Yes.
H: While wandering around….
Y: The flight time…
H: They said I should leave now.
Y: Okay.
H: I’m sorry, really.
Y: Why didn’t you buy mine first…
H: Because it’s important, I wanted to buy it last… I’m sorry.
Y: No, it’s okay. Do you think I’ll be upset just because of a gift?
H: Really? Are you okay?
Y: Yes, I’m fine.


(backroom interview)
H: Of course, I bought a gift for him.
MC Park: Of course~

H: Hmm…what goes around comes around.
MC Park: Oh~!
MC Kim: She’s really upset today!
SO: Seo Hyun’s so grown up~

H: Just to let him have a taste of what it feels like being ‘pulled and pushed’. I think he’ll be really sorry.

Hyun is better than Yong in playing hard to get, does Yong know about this?

Translation credit j2dlee@SeoHwa soompi thread

-------------------

Also, big thank you to tempss for providing early translations from the Sweet Potato Baidu bar. And thank you to the kind anonymous poster who helped post the Chinese transcripts in the chatbox ^^

Source: Sweet Potato Baidu Bar
Translation credits: tempss


August start, 9:00 am Jiangnan- one of the salon

Style preparation, Hyun went in the morning~

MC: Even in the morning, she’s bright~
MC: She’s young!
Wordings: Shift place because of the hair wash
Salon’s Helper: Is this your first time here?
Hyun: Yes
Salon’s Helper: So is the water temperature ok for you?
Hyun: Yes.
At this time! Yong Seobang.. Why is he here?
In the dark room,
Q: Do Hyun and you go to the same salon?
Yong: Yes. Hyun came to this salon because of me!
Hyun: I want to change a new style because SNSD will be going to Japan for some activities soon. It’s just coincidence that Yong OPPA also use the same salon~

After arriving at the salon, the first time schedule that coincidently met each other~

Yong: Is she here?
MC: It will be so embarrassing if he see her during the hair wash!
1 Month Later, the appearance during the hair wash
Yong: AH! It’s Hyun!
MC: This is really weird!
The scary background music~
MC: AH! Going to change to Yong! Secretly x3
Body language
Yong used body language to tell the salon helper to exchange with him so he can help Hyun to wash hair!!!
Yong Be careful be careful (No idea how yong is feeling now)

The incident of peace~
(Haha, Yong who is the one controlling, asked whether that is good?)
Salon’s helper: Is that good?
Hyun: yes~~~
MC: If she knows it, she will be so shocked!
At this moment, Yong whispered to the salon’s helper
Salon’s helper (Asked by Yong): Seohyun, have you eaten?
Hyun: I ate miso soup and mixed vegetable rice (It’s really healthy food)
Yong: (Finally the first sentence) Ah, really?
Hyun took the towel away to take a look
Hyun: eh!!!!!! ~ wow!
Hyun: Hello, what are you doing here?
Yong faced salon’s helper: Please help me out…
Hyun: (while washing hair) I had a feeling like being taken care cautiously; it makes me feel a little bit embarrassed.
Hyun felt a little embarrassed so she continued to cover her eyes with the towel
Yong: so you use the same salon?
Hyun: Salon’s friend recommended

Hyun: How are you recently?
Yong: Me, recently?
Hyun: Yes.
Yong: After the concert, I went to book shop
Hyun: Really?
Hyun, Confirming the husband’s schedule
Yong: Writing song for the whole day
Hyun: hmmm..
Salon helper: Help you to wash hair now
Yong: ok
MC: It seems like the relationship a little weird~
Hyun, her expression a little …
In the dark room,
Q: Have not seen your husband for quite some time, is it a very awkward atmosphere?
Hyun: During this period, something happened.
PD: huh? What is the matter about?
Hyun (Hesitated):Hmm, in this 1 month, he didn’t even contact me once!
In a month, Yong Seobang’s out of contact?
PD: Why?
Hyun: Couple ring also never wear!
Yong: After the fishing trip, did you reach home safely? (omg, what kind of question is this?)
Hyun: Ah, yes, went home safely…
Yong: Jiashik~
Hyun: What about you?

(1 month ago): Now then ask about the fishing trip
Yong: Of cos
MC: Oh gosh, what about the problem in 1 month ago?
Hyun (Really doesn’t want to beat around the bush): I’m really angry!!
Hyun buin started to say what’s in her mind
MC: (Yong) does he know what she meant?
Hyun: Do you know why I am really angry?
Yong: Why?
Hyun: (Reason) You will know it. Don’t you have anything to tell me?
Yong: Tell you about things to say?
Hyun: Yes
Waiting to listen to what the husband want to say

(PD and everyone) everyone is waiting to listen?
The Monitor appeared that (So Hyun buin did install a monitor on Yong Seobang) Ring also never wear it!
Hyun: That day was my birthday and I carefully prepared the rings, but in the end did not wear it.
MCs are discussing~
MC: Holding hands already?
SL: This is really a bad boy!
After holding hands, that’s the end for concerns?!
So is Yong seobang such a person?!

Jinwoon: Cannot be like this!
MC: This is really too much, men are all like that!
MC: That’s not true! We should just continue watching it! There must be some reasons behind!
In the dark room,
Q: Today… The meet up after 1 month later
Hyun: Want to ask how he go through this period and wanting to know what happened.. Really wish to hear him say..
Yong Seobang, what is it exactly happening?
In the salon,
Salon's helper: How you want to style it?
Hyun: Just natural perm~
So the “Bad Boy” is back from the hair wash
Omo! Just sit right beside! SNSD!

During the playful moments, Yong’s hair is dripping water droplets
Yong (Joking King) Is my pleasure!
Yong: This kind of reaction, is directed by me
As time goes by... (The relationship with the wife) A slight development and now might make an unexpected twist?!!!
During my birthday celebration, I’m really touched, really very touched. (I also very touched~~~) Ah, during this period!
But there's no contact after that, (totally no contact), I was thinking that If there's no contact, Hyun might be worried and thinking about me more! So, from then, I did not contact her anymore.
So after 1 month of no contacts…
MC: so it’s playing hard to get?
(Not a breach of trust) However, it’s really playing hard to get…
MC: But one month is really far too much!
Jinwoon: 3 days would be enough (It's really my true words)
MC: Yes, 3 days limit!
Ignoring the facts, Yong is playing hard to get
Jinwoon: (Unfortunately) AH!!!

Let’s uncover the secrets of the Yongseo couple

After setting their style, the both of them went to a small room~~~
Hyun: Ah, I found my photoshoot’ photos here.
Vaguely embarrassing (Why am I still so embarrassed)
Hyun: Ah, so thirsty!
So both of them silently … (Still at the process of being shy)
Suddenly, Seohyun turned and stared at Yong

Hyun: Faster! (Straight forward) I had a very unhappy matter!
Yong: What is it?
Hyun: Obviously you know it
Yong: Is… hmmm… I thought that if I do not contact Seohyun, you will miss me more?
Hyun: !!!!!!!!!!! what !!!!!!!!! Really?
(Yong) Very simple minded
Yong: Eh…
(Hyun) Absurding!
Hyun: my god! (Touch head, this is like a small kid husband!)
Yong: Why?
Hyun: Seriously! Ah! Really!!!!
(Hyun): Received the impact of it
Yong: Don’t you miss me? Miss me already?
The whole MC’s room is in the mess, do not understand what is he talking about.
Yong: Say the truth, you miss me right!!
Say the truth out, really angry~!

No expression from Yong
Hyun angrily put down the cup
Yong (Continously): Miss me right!
Satisfied Yong: Jiashik! So you really miss me right!!! (Omg! This sentence!!)
Yong (Happily), Say the truth, I wanted to send you a sms, but I keep tolerating it, controlling myself not to do so!
Hyun: Really?
Hyun: Yes, I’m controlling myself not to!
Yong: If I never contact you, you will miss me?!
Hyun: I’m really worried!
Someone who’s tanned, use his fist and tap seohyun’s shoulder
Yong: Jiashik, are you shy?
Hyun: Ah, Really!
Hyun: I’m not!
Yong: (Follow the wife and folded his hand) When you are shy, you will always be like this! ( Indeed, knowing her wife well)
Yong: Feeling Shy?
Hyun: (Can’t say out) No, I’m angry!
Angry! No matter what!!!
This is really bad, how do yong save this situation, this kind of words?

ong: Didn’t I say already? I did tell you already~
MC: In this 1 month, he’s only concerned of pushing it away, never think of pulling it back!
(Mission Card)
To Jung Yong Hwa & Seo Hyun
CNBLUE & SNSD will be sharing the same stage and perform the 2010 incheon Korean concert together.
(Special Performance)
Yong: 29th
Hyun: 29th?
Yong: 29th August
29th August : What special day is that?
The wife does not know anything… The husband remembered it clearly
In the dark room,
Yong: it’s our 200 days anniversary.. So fast it’s already 200days

SOME PARTS MISSING HERE I GUESS

MC: What is it about?
Jinwoon: Sweet potato means good ( Jinwoon, you are really a loyal fan!!!)
The first time meeting, Hyun buin have a good impression marks = Sweet potato
MC: Seohyun cannot understand it.
Hyun: No matter what.
Yong: Don’t you feel we are closer now?
Hyun: Don’t let me put it in the logical way!!!!
Yong: No, definitely no!
Yong: The “special” stage performance
Hyun: Yes
Yong: Keep emphasizing on the “Special” word
Hyun: Why do you keep emphasizing it?
YongSeo’s 200 days anniversary, when will the Hyun buin know it?
One Week Later
One day during August at MBC
Finally, YongSeo’s duet song is completed~
Yong: Shall we listen to it?
Hyun: Ok
So what song is that?
The first song will be SNSD Run Devil Run (The rock version of Run Devil Run!)
MC: It’s because CNBLUE is the band who play the instrument, so they recompose that song

Another song…
A meaningful song for the both of them <>
Yong:How do we split the parts?
Wording:vexed vexed
Hyun:At start, I shall look at OPPA and sing it! I shall sing “Seriously”,then Oppa sings: “I’m really a bad boy”
Yong: I’m really a bad boy
Hyun: It’s so funny!
MC: It's really suitable!
MC: It seems like there’s a feeling like flirting~
Hyun: So I will sing “Compared to Love” You will sing “more Curiosity than love”
Yong” Why I must sing “more curiosity than love”
Wordings: Yong always got the parts for those bad lyrics…
Hyun: It’s not ~
Yong: I’m not like this!
Hyun: “More curiosity than love”. You are really “More curiosity than love”
Hyun:So the rest will be sang by me
Yong: So all this while, I’ve been blindly fooled by you !!!
Hyun: yes!
MC: Hyun seems to be a little pissed~*
Wordings: In this situation, the both of them suit this and even the rap part。。。
So Yongseo couple re-organise the parts and sing it once
All the MCs are getting excited~

MC: Compared to the fishing trip, their heart are more powerful now
Jinwoon & SL: You are no fun! You don’t have manners!!
 MC: There is still a need to do a research on the lyrics~
Yong: I didn’t do it on purpose… really not on purpose… I’m really so.. please accept my apology …
MC: He apologized, finally said sorry.
The YongSeo will sing this part together: You better run run run run
Hyun Stares at Yong: I can’t see you no more I want to kick you out ~
MC (Clapping hands and laughed): How can like this!
Hyun: Even if you clinge onto me I’m going to turn my attention off of you Hey!
After singing: Ah! So this is it, very suitable!
Yong: …
Yong (Thinking): Then I want this part : You’re caught red handed you provoked me Run Devil Devil Run Run
Yong: So this is a song that is seeking for forgiveness~
Wordings: No idea what it is, they started singing like it’s a seeking forgiveness duet song
SL: Seohyun’s angry face is so cute~ (Even SL also said so,  what about the dark man there? What do you guys think?)

So now, Yongseo couple started to sing Love Light
The lyrics:
Yong: (Suggest) The very last moment, we shall keep an eye contact
YongSeo Couple: You’re my love light!
The MCs: AH!
Hyun: The last part Happy ending!
MC: So cute!
Yong: Slowly getting into Hyun’s trap
MC: Say about having wars, but completely got carried away..
Wordings: This is the actual practice (even the dancing part) for the performance
Yong: Hyun, you shall start it in front.
Hyun: Why?
Yong Seobang Wanting to lead (the ace leader)
Hyun:  Trying to follow the husband, however… (Hyun is this is a little objection … )
Yong: I said it, this is really handsome!
Hyun took a look, and approached to Yong’s shoulder
Yong: You can’t be so shy about it!
So the both of them continue to practice seriously
YongSeo: run run run
Yong: You go that way~
Hyun: I talked with shyness like a kid
MC: Singing this song , it’s a little..
MC: The fishing moments which is part of their memories~
YongSeo: You’re a darling
Yongseo: you’re more beautiful than the stars above in the night sky
Hyun: Hmm, the next stage~
MC: all the parts and parcel of memories, just like me, used to be with my university Oppa, playing like this~

After taking a rest,
Hyun: I have a photo to show you
Yong: What is it?
Hyun: Unfortunately, I wore the wedding dress~
Yong: Why??!!
Hyun: Trax Senior said we should do it together, so we took the photo as our album cover.. because of the song’s content.
Hyun’s Guitar Teacher: Jungmo Oppa
 Yong: No matter what content, there’s not a need to wear wedding dress, let me take a look at the photo…
Hyun: Playing around with Yong (only Shy couples will play such game)
Yong: Give it to me, why can’t you let me see…
 (This atmosphere, the way he said it sound like korean’s some idol)
MC say a little…

In the end, she still show the photo to him..
But, the bride is hyun and jungmo
Someone is getting the pain and silently looking at the photo
(JungMo&Hyun) Passionate
Yong: Look at the tv, people who wear wedding dress,  it’s really pretty
Hyun: Everyone said we are really suitable/match.
MC: AH. What to do?
Yong: Where? Is it heavy?  (People who understand the Korean words, will understand the language of that sentence, Yong is getting angry)
Yong: It feels weird
Hyun: It’s really weird
Yong: So, do you like it?
MC: Got shocked
Hyun: I really like to wear the wedding dress
Yong: You also did not tell me anything
Hyun: I didn’t have a chance to tell you, is during that period!
Yong: What period?
Hyun: The period whereby you don’t contact me !!! Really!! Ah!!!!
Yong: It’s ok, we are getting closer now~
Hyun: We’re not~
Yong: hmmm~~~~ closer (Omg, He’s like acting like a kid)
Hyun: No we’re not~
Yong: We’re closer now!
Hyun: It’s not, this is your delusion
Yong: Jiashik!
yun: It’s not, this is your delusion
Yong: Jiashik!
Yong: Seohyun ah~~~
Hyun: Ya~~
Yong: A special stage performance at our special day, I’m looking forward to it~
Hyun: 29th
PD: Always emphasizing the“Special” day, does Seohyun really not know about it?
Yong: Do you know what day is that?
Hyun: The duet day
Yong: Don’t pretend that you do not know~
Hyun: What?
Yong: The duet day
Hyun: The duet day?
Yong: It would be my birthday that day, lunar calendar
Hyun: Ah, how would I know about it?
Yong: Really do not know about it?
Hyun: During my birthday, you didn’t even send me a sms, this is really far too much
Yong: Ya, it’s really my fault
n the dark room,
Hyun: It’s not that I do not know, that day would be our sweet potato couple’s 200days anniversary
PD: Why do you pretend that you do not know?
Hyun: It is because he lost almost all the guguma’s points. So what I’m doing now, is just a revenge test on Yong Oppa.
MC’s Room
MC: Seohyun is not an ordinary lady
MC: She had a smarter brain compared to Yong
Hyun: When I’m at Thailand, the fans saw me and sang I’m a loner to me
Yong: Oh??~~~
Hyun: It’s so amazing
Yong: So you went to Thailand, didn’t you bring any present for me?
Hyun: When I reached the airport, I wanted to get something there but everyone is rushing me to go, so I feel a little embarrassed, Really ~(Seohyun’s explanation)
Yong (The wordings): So disappointing
Yong: You should have bought me some present first
Hyun: The important gift to buy should be the last thing to do
Yong: It’s ok, never mind
Hyun: Really never mind?
Yong: Really
In Dark Room
Hyun: Of cos, I bought it.
Explain: Korean language “Push pull” referring to lovers will play small tricks~
But using Chinese to explain; It’s similar to playing hard to get~


Translation credits: Sweet Potato Baidu bar + tempss

52 comments:

  1. thank you so much for sharing!!!
    watch it first neee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx for the fast upload...
    why yong didn't contact her for a month?
    btw love it when yong washed hyun hair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the head bump...cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. yong didn't contact her so that she thought about him more for a month.
    but she was upset because of what he did,so she pretends that she doesn't know 29/Aug is the yongseo cp 200th day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oohh this episode~
    preparing their 1st duet on incheon festival and talking about seohyun wearing wedding dress on Trax new MV .. so it means , this was recorded beginning of september or the end of August ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. hyun is soo cute even when she's mad.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aigooo...after the daebak episode. they have figth again?
    Yong seobang...be kind to your wife please

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think we are in for another surprise... can't wait for the next episodes... i'm sure yong nampyeon will make it up with hyun... i hope some people won't overreact over this... i still think everything is fine because the 2 are wearing their couple rings up to now.. think positive fellow goguma lovers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i feel like the translations there seem to be missing some parts =S or skipping parts cuz it got a bit confusing after the washing hair. but thanks for uploading the translations so soon anyways =D very much appreciated

    ReplyDelete
  10. ahahahaha....
    oh my... thank you so much for your hard work to translate this ep.. even though it's not complete at all..

    but... i kept rolling up and down just to mix and match the translation and the video..
    hahaha...
    @just another story you need to watch it and understand the situation. like I said before, 'mix and match'

    but over all, it's good enough..
    yonghwa...how dare you do that?!
    hahaha... jashik!

    ReplyDelete
  11. aigooo....

    thK u j2dlee....
    Hve a nice dream...^^v hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww. this episode. AWKWARD! Its kinda sad that they're arguing, at the same time CUTE! :)) yonghwa...EPIC FAIL! Its a wrong move, no contact for a month. of course a wife can't stand not talking to her wife for a month eh :)) SEO HYUN is already maturing :)) GO GIRL! I'd like to see the next episodes :P But I guess they become closer after this as what we saw during the chuseok special :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ah the translations changed =D it's much better now =D thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahaha I bet you're feeling sorry for yourself Yo~ng! :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. these 2 are daebak! and hyun really wants her revenge... go girl! let him have a taste of his own medicine.. i love this ep after reading the translation.. now we are seeing another side of hyun, and that makes her so real! she is someone who isn't afraid to voice out what she feels.. i'm waiting for yong to do something to appease her.. the countdown for the next ep starts again...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Seohyun's smarter at playing push and pull..
    once Yonghwa got to see her, he's being dragged completely..
    Seohyun controlled him over..
    hahaha this is too cute <3
    Yong choding :p

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my god.. great hyuuu~n!! i am also feel angry because of yo~ng.. why had yong to do like that?! you know what.. girls really do not like..
    i really hope yo~ng doesn't do like that and hyu~n get believe him again.. today was not funny episode :(
    yongseo fighting!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. poor yong hwa..
    seo hyun gets the revenge..

    ReplyDelete
  19. after watching the vid and translation, whoa seohyun was REALLY upset! lol ah, i think i'd be pretty upset too x( yong! you better make it up to her soon! your goguma rank is getting really low!!! i do hope they make up soon and become a happy couple again =D hopefully they'll be closer too because every relationship have arguments and after every argument, they become more understanding of one another and closer =)

    ReplyDelete
  20. AHHHHHH!!! YONGHWA!!!!!!!! don't do that again to seohyun! i already accepted that you should be the only guy for her but if you make seohyun really sad or make her cry i'm going to curse you all my life and even go to the mountains just to find some hermit to curse you!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. i think that's wgat that mc kim said 'unexpected twist' cause hyun really are the want who did the pull and push the best and yong~ are simply have been dragged all along. hahaha.. funny..:lol:

    ReplyDelete
  22. cool everyone.... I think everbody here mad at yonghwa. Poor yonghwa...I'm just think positive for this ep. Don't just blame yonghwa... No matter what, i will always support them....

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOL...
    i love the part where they sang run devil run
    kekeke
    LOVE this ep
    can't wait for the next one
    YONGSEO couple
    FIGHTING!!!!~~

    ReplyDelete
  24. i think they will be okay
    in the horror special episode they look very happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. seohyun action remind me of a song
    BREATHE SLOW - ALESHA DIXON
    <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think Yonghwa didn't contact Seohyun after their birthday event because he wasn't sure of how Seohyun took his 'confession'(well, not really an official confession, but 'Love light' can probably count as one...) that day. He felt insecure, and didn't know what to expect from her. While not keeping contact with her, he probably wanted to test Seohyun's reactions- to see if she felt the same for him, or whether she truly cared about their relationship or if everything she did was simply because they were shooting together as a couple.

    It's obvious that Yonghwa likes her, but after what happened in last-week's episode, he started to notice how serious their relationship has gotten, and especially how 'real' this all seems. He probably needs sometime out to think about where this is all going, and also take some time to determine what feelings are 'real', and what are just 'professional acting'.

    Seohyun, on the other hand, most likely hasn't realized her feelings towards him. Since she has never dated anyone before, I suppose it's normal for her to think that everything that is happening between them is simply because 'couples' are supposed to be that way.

    The truth is that both of them have somehow fallen into this relationship deeply, but since it's supposed to be a'fake' marriage, neither of them know what to expect from the other person.

    YongSeo is definitely real !!! it's just that they can't admit it... for WGM's sake, and also because they feel insecure about each other's feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  27. It is a post from csh0730pjk on Soompi .
    And I totally approuve his/her thoughts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  28. awful change in relationship... but if u look at the photo posted...

    i think they be jus fine... :)

    i keep smiling while looking at the photo...
    they grown quite close to each other esp when seohyun is angry at yonghwa...

    A relationship would still matters when people who care for u or u care for will be upset...

    ReplyDelete
  29. I don't know why . But i'm having a bit pity at Yonghwa :'(

    ReplyDelete
  30. after all, yong got his wish fufilled. Hyun will think about him continuosly, even in her anger.. hehe. after this yoong will think of seohyun more than before..

    ReplyDelete
  31. i can't imagine how yong and hyun watching each other confession in the dark room when this episode airing..
    i guess they can confirm that they still like each other from this episode (am i delusional?)

    ReplyDelete
  32. When did he compose the song" I DON'T KNOW WHY"??
    For wmom??? I wonder..

    ReplyDelete
  33. I'm smiling reading all the comments. I was upset on Hyun's behalf too at first, but being upset with yong doesn't mean we don't support him.

    In fact I wishing him all the best getting back on his buins good sid. Yong Fighting! XD

    And watching the episode, I can feel Yong really regrets his plan and sees what a bad idea it was fter all. And as for SeoHyun shes holding her own getting her sweet revenge.

    In the end it will be kiss and make up time and the relationship grows even stronger.

    Ah, these kids. It must be love.

    ReplyDelete
  34. whuaahhh...
    NOW I'm understand why in one interview yong smile shyly and answer : If I'm not wearing it I will be scolded/get blasted by somebody".
    hahahaha... you can see it clearly in this ep!
    how mad hyun when he know yong didn't wear the couple ring..

    but, I feel really sad when I saw yong expression once he looked the photo (hyun and jungmo oppa)..
    hah.. so sad.. especially when yong asked " so, do you like it?"
    oh..look at how Mc Kim got surprise!
    at this point, I think hyun really too much!

    but, from this 'unexpected twist' we can simply understand how they love each other in a simple way and with a simple mind..
    hahahaha...
    can't wait for the next ep..

    ReplyDelete
  35. its me who worked with tempess to do the translation! haha!

    anyway, hyun is really cute in this episode, well, actually this episode is full of sweetness! i totally agree with SHINN, i think maybe yong thought that he had exposed his true feelings too much in the fishing episode, so he had to cool things down and reassure his feeling to himself. well, from my perspective, he's a very guarded person, his answers in interviews are very reserving, he's like, always insisting "they are just acting as a couple". maybe he's worried about his fans and he doesnt want to get into trouble.

    also, is mbc not going to air the scene where they went to the park?

    i think they should hve make up with each other before the horror episode right? coz in that episode they seem so happy together,,but from the previews, which i think hyun txt yong about her true "plan", that's like just before the duet performance right? sigh, mbc always confuses us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  36. THEY ARE TOTALLY FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER!!!

    And I'll leave it at that. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  37. Don't you guys see that what YongHwa did worked? Shes playing along more now and intends to 'pull' him eventually

    ReplyDelete
  38. Don't forget we know what happens in the future (Horror Special) so yong was right, they ARE closer after this!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Good episode... But if you watch closely.. there are moments when hyun forgets her anger in this episode.

    She's just getting revenge for yong's one month silence.

    Since we know he does like (i dont dare to use the word love for them yet), just take her punishment like a man yong!!

    Im expecting something daebak for the 200th day celebration!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. i hate seohyun~~ don't play with yong like that!! JASHIK HYUN~~

    ReplyDelete
  41. aigoo the picture is just too cute and sweet yay!! cant stop spazzing over them yay!! yongseo ftw!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm with Yong this time. poor him.
    Hyun mad cause he don't contact her for month and she worry about him,huhh (if you worry about him why you don't call him huhhh, Hyun) all the time past it's Yong who contact her first, right? what's a problem to contact him first if you really worry about him.
    Hyun complain once when yong don't tell her about his schedule in thailand on April but she did the same when she shoot MV with Trax but yong can't blame her cause it's him who doesn't contact her ,huhh how double standard like that? It's you Hyun who need to call him about that schedule if you wanna tell him really.

    ReplyDelete
  43. poor yong~
    now he know, how scary the girl's revenge is
    kekeke...
    anyway i love this couple much more :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. yeah that is right...
    woman revenge is scary...
    gud luck yong seobang...

    ReplyDelete
  45. HAHA oh snap! our dear h~yun is way ahead of y~ong and he doesn't even know it lol.....*tsk tsk*

    ReplyDelete
  46. I just double checked the date. The time they didn't contact each other is the time of CNBLUE 1st concert right? (july 31th?) so the rumours that hyun attending yong's concert is wrong...
    hmmmm...i do really hope somehow they attend each other concert..

    ReplyDelete
  47. poor yonghwa... i understand his feeling right now... fighting yonghwa....

    ReplyDelete
  48. do you have english subtitle for this episode?.

    ReplyDelete
  49. yong should have watched one of snsd's hello baby episodes.. when hyun put in lots of wasabi in a dumpling to get revenge on here sisters.. yong don't get fooled by Hyun's angel face.. hehehe..
    Hyun read too much about the book that Yong recommended to hyun.. that book about being smart even with love.. hahaha..

    YongSeo Couple Hwaiting!!!

    does anybody have the english sub of this episode?

    ReplyDelete
  50. hmmm...i think this (Lovers Quarrel) makes it more interesting..this will make them understands and be more comfortable with each other..also..i agree to some that this episode may not be THAT daebak like the "bday special"..but this episode made the "relationship" seems real..any couples can relate to this..

    ReplyDelete
  51. slowly but sure, they started to learn more and more about each other..

    I can understand now, when ueno juri ep, yong said in backroom interview that she knows hyun better than anyone else..

    it's good to know that they keep their promise when they started their marriage..say it if you feel regret about something..

    it's good that yong keep telling her "just say it clearly!"
    it makes hyun feel comfortable and free to speak up her mind..

    good couple!!
    I learn a lot too from them..hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thank you all for your hard work
    you are the BEST :D

    ReplyDelete