THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Episode 29

Note: the subber requested not to take the link out of the SeoHwa soompi thread, so for subbed episodes by sun_sun please visit soompi here

Subbed cuts credit: RunDevilRunSubs
Part 1 | Part 2

Raw cuts credit: diodano1
Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3

Raw cuts credit: vicki7722
Part 1 | Part 2

Download raw credit:semi-fly@soompi
Multiupload link

---------------------
Some translations:

Translation credits:  armedbattle@soompi
Y: Aish. Its today.
H: Hurry. There’s no time. Hurry.
H: But without you at rehearsal, can the three of them handle it without their hyung?
Y: That’s right. I will rush down straight after my schedule

MC NY: How can they perform without a rehearsal?

DARKROOM INTERVIEW
H: I was really worried. Our schedule was really packed and we never had any rehearsal before
Y: We practiced individually for the past few days. That day was our first time practicing together.

Y: How should we do it? Jung Shin and Jong Hyun will be here. Minhyuk will be at the back
H: Yes
Y: You will come in from there
H: From here
*Starts singing RDR*
Y: Do I come in here?
H: Didn’t we change the sequence?
Y: Ah… Its like this. I got mixed up.
H: There’s no action here. What do we do?
Y: You will feel uncomfortable?
H: Yes.
Y: Aish. We will know what to do when we are there.
H: No. We can’t perform without any preparation.
Y: Then I will do freestyle.
H: What do I do?
Y: Don’t worry. I will lead you.
H: No. I am worried
Y: *singing RDR* We will meet here.
H: At this part when I sing I’ve been cheated by you, I will tilt my head this way.
Y: Okay! Okay! That's what we will do.
H: Hurry.
Y: You’re the best! You’re a genius.
H: Hurry! Hurry!

*singing RDR until the part about kicking you away*
Y: Kick! Kick!
H: I will really kick.
Y: Ah. Really?
H: You want me to kick?
Y: Of course you kick.
H: To the left or the right.
Y: Are you a left hander or right hander?
H: Right hander.
Y: Okay but don’t kick my butt.
Y: Okay. Good.

*You better run run run*
Y: I will look at you here ok. And you will glare at me.
H: Ah. I will laugh. I can’t.

MC Jake: Its difficult to face each other and sing.
MC: Its awkward!
 
Y: We are husband and wife! Husband and wife! We need to look like one!
H: Okay.
*Singing Love Light: It feels as if Love has come to us*

MC: They look really close
MC Jake: Has Seohyun forgiven him?
MC NY: That’s right.
MC: No. She hasn’t forgiven him.
MC Jake: Really?

Y: And… You are my love……… light. THANK YOU!
H: Should we hold hands on this side instead?

*You are my love light*

MC Jake: Just like this
MC: Yes. Hold hands
 
Y: Good. Good.
H: Its funny but alright.
Y: Run devil run is fine too?
H: Yes. And… You know about it? KyuHyun Oppa and I
Y: Yes. I heard about it
H: Oh. You heard about it?
Y: Yea.
H: Held hands…

*News: SeoHyun didn’t hold hands with Jung Yong Hwa. She held some other guy’s hands*

H: Holding hands with him and this is different. Anyway, its nothing.
Y: What? What? Its nothing holding another guy’s hand?
H: No.
Y: When I was in Singapore, I saw your text and got a shock.
H: Why?
Y: Your text was hilarious “I held hands with Kyuhyun oppa at a concert. You should know about it.”
H: No. I meant “I just wanted to let you know”
Y: “You should know about it”
H: I wanted to say “I just wanted to let you know”
Y: No “You should know about it”
H: aish. I will check later.
Y: I knew about it before. I read on the internet. Fans said “They held hands. What about YongHwa?”. But I am cool about it.
H: I texted you but you didn’t reply
Y: I choose to reply you carefully. The day you were flying off, didn’t I call you?
H: That… I don’t know
Y: You never text me first. It’s always me texting you first.
H: I….
Y: melong. *sticks out tongue*
H: I do text you first. Liar. Seriously.

MC Jake: Shouldn’t they be practicing instead of having another push and pull battle?

Y: Your tone was hilarious! “I held hands with Kyuhyun oppa at a concert. You should know about it”. I texted you and you never replied!
H: I didn’t receive it. My phone wasn't with me. I did tell you. Liar.
Y Sings: Its raining. Singing this song, I think of you
H: Aish. Seriously. Come here and sit down.
Y: Got it. I will treat you well, Seohyun-ah
H: Forget it.
Y: Sorry.
H: I feel as if we don’t understand one another
Y: What understand?

MC: Looks like they have reached this situation

Y: No. Why are you like this? Its just interesting
H: Its not interesting

DARK ROOM INTERVIEW
Y: I have nothing to hide about my feelings. So up til now,  I’m surprised she still doesn’t get what I mean? Its exhausting lately.
H: Truthfully, during this period of time, regarding our mutual concern for one another. I am not clear when it was sincere. That’s why from the recent events, it allowed everyone to understand better.

Question: Is the push and pull situation going to help?
H: Yes. What  goes around will come around

JW: Ah. Its raining heavily

Y: Let’s make Kimchi stew
H: Really?
Y: Ah. Kimchi stew needs to have (?). Make it as a herbal medicine for me
H: Okay. Please wait.
Y: Because today’s schedule is really exhausting

MC Jake: Even his hands are not coordinated

Y: Buin! I am going to work!
H: Come back soon
Y: Bye
H: Bye
Y: Practice well at home. I’m off.
H: Bye bye
Y: Bye bye

MC NY: Its raining heavily
MC: Ah. Jung Shin chingoo

AT INKIYAGO
Y: Hello. I am Yong Hwa… Sulli… JoKwon.

AT REHEARSALS
*Jong Hyun and Seo Hyun highfive*

MC NY: Ah… Jong Hyun is so shy
JW: Its still raining. The concert is not even indoors. Its outdoors!
MC: Seo Hyun can’t coordinate well with others

IN THE CAR
Y: How long does it take to get there?

CNBLUE'S WAITING ROOM

Min Hyuk: You have a call
H: Hello
Y: SeoHyun-ah. Have you practiced with the kids?
H: Yes. I practiced with Jong Hyun oppa
Y: How was it?

MC: She’s happy

H: It was different without you
Y: Got it. I will rush there now.
H: Come quickly. Be careful on the road.
Y: Okay

*Jung Shin sings awkwardly*
Min Hyuk (to Seo Hyun): Not bad

IN THE CAR
MC: What’s that?
JW: Is that a present?
MC NY: Is he preparing something?

DARK ROOM INTERVIEW
Y: Because it was a special day so I would definitely do something that Seo Hyun likes. I prepared something for during the performance and after the performance. Things she would like to do. And I have a present for Seo Hyun. Three things.

CNLUE'S WAITING ROOM
Y: Where’s SNSD waiting room?
Min Hyuk: The room in front. She came just now. They did that (referring to what Jong Hyun was holding)
Y: Really? Okay.

*8Unnies together*
Y: Its weird.

JW: Its going to be awkward

SNSD'S WAITING ROOM
SNSD: Yong Brother in law!
Y: Hello
SNSD: Come in
Y: Seohyun-ah
SNSD: They look good together
Y: Let’s go to our waiting room. There’s nobody there
H: Really?
SNSD: But there’s only the few of us here.
SNSD: Why must you go somewhere where there’s nobody
Y: Let’s go. Let’s go.
H: I will be back.
SNSD: Fighting!
H: Fighting

MC Jake: Isit the Japanese(?)

CNBLUE'S WAITING ROOM
H: There’s no problem with Love Light so let’s start from Run Devil Run
Y: Do I stand here, Seo Hyun?
H: Here.
Y: Loudly!
H: When I sing “You have to hold onto me”, you rest your hand on my shoulder.
H: Okay?
Y: Ah. Its not bad. Not bad

BACKSTAGE
H: Why are you nervous suddenly?
Y: I was nervous all along.
H: Fighting!
Tiffany and Yuri: Hello
Yuri: Ah. Seo Hyun. Let unnies see your cute side.
Y: See you later
Y&H: Fighting!

*Camera focuses on Yong Hwa's guitar strap with badge*
*Caption: 200th Day Anniversary. Wife doesn't know about the badge on his guitar strap*

ON STAGE
MC: Ah. He's so energetic!

THE FOLLOWING ARE ALL THE CAPTIONS
In preparation to move about, Yong Husband
While BEG is performing, CNBLUE is setting up
Swave Brothers-In-Law and with-worry-written-all-over-his-face Yong Husband
Without Hyun Wife, can we do it?
BEG's performance ends. Next up is CNBLUE's stage
Full of energy, Yong Husband and Wife's who's watching backstage
200th Day Anniversary
Husband performing while Wife gives her support
Slowly, it inches towards Husband and Wife's duet

Y: Love! Love! Love!
H(backstage): Clap! Clap! Clap!

Caption: Hyun prepares to go on stage
Caption: Yong slowly shows signs of nervousness
Caption: The door opens
Caption: Standing on the same stage, YongSeo Couple!

MC NY: Its starting! Its starting! Its starting!

Caption: Yong Husband prepares to go out
Caption: YongSeo Couple's first duet on stage

H Sings: Behave well, you bad boy!

THE FOLLOWING ARE CAPTIONS
On CNBLUE's stage, a very charismatic Hyun Wife
Ah! Is he nervous or is there something wrong with the earpiece?
The earpiece is malfunctioning
Immersed in the performance, Hyun Wife
Yong continues to fiddle with the earpiece
Yong tries his best to focus on the performance
After Run Devil Run, its Love Light which bears deep meaning for them
A different atmosphere from Run Devil Run

MC: They look like there's only the two of them present
MC: Focus on the meaning of the song!

Caption: Unknowingly, the song ends

DARK ROOM INTERVIEW
Question: How was your first duet?
H: We did it. I was really relying on him, I didn't know it too. In such a nerve-wrecking situation, we could only rely on one another.
Y: The earpiece malfunctioned. Even though such a situation happened on our 200thday anniversary performance, it was very meaningful despite it being a heavy responsibility. It was very meaningful.

Question: What were your unnies reactions upon watching you and Yong Husband hold hands?
H: They went "wa!" Haha. All of them had the same reaction. I don't regret any bit of it (holding hands)
Y: We have already had our 200th day anniversary so they might be more accepting of us holding hands.

Caption: The weather was terrible and they did not have sufficient practice. Despite all the difficulties, they safely put on their first performance together.

Translation credits:  armedbattle@soompi

24 comments:

  1. thanx for the raw cuts.. waiting for the subbed version of this episode.. thanx in advance to whoever will do the subbing..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks (:
    Waiting for the subs (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. yong must be really jealous...
    1st wit jungmo, then jinwoon, then the cn blue members and now with kyuhyun...
    poor yong

    ReplyDelete
  4. aigoo..seobaby really know how to make yong jealous haha
    but i think she sms yong about that coz she feel sorry n want yong to hear it from herself,not from others..haha
    just my opinion~

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bet he was fuming inside
    just imagine, he just got back from Singapore, opened his phone and found out that his wife text him then he got excited, he read the message but it said : "during the concert, i held kyuhyun oppa's hand. Just telling you" i imagine his face turned bitter after reading that XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahaha this is a pretty funny episode =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. died of laughing imagining yong-hubby's jealous face. lol. XD
    he used the push and pull tactics but it seems seo-baby have him dragged with her charms. XD lol.
    i'm sure seo-baby didn't mean it but she got yong jealous. haha...
    can't wait for the subs!~

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey!
    I've found a little trans from soompi..
    thx for armedbattle from soompi..

    since I can copy and paste at here (bcoz it is too long and out of max), I'll give you the link

    http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/330795-official-seohwa-sweet-potato-couple-thread/page__st__25080

    enjoy it!
    happy goguma day and let's spazzing together!! fighting!p^^q

    ReplyDelete
  9. this couple never cease to amaze me.. i will be more shocked if they don't end up falling for each other... they are really meant to be!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is so funny seeing Jungshin and MinHyuk act. Hahaha...
    Yong, fightiiing!!! Catch Hyun's heart again...

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love it when yong said "meerroong" and hyun reaction... hha.. this couple.. i love them :)
    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love how they edited the last part of their duet to show how in that few times they practiced and never really held each other's hands properly, but in the end.. on stage they sang so perfectly together and even held each other so sweetly... simply awesome! DAEBAK!

    ReplyDelete
  13. "I have nothing to hide about my feelings. So up til now, I’m surprised she still doesn’t get what I mean? Its exhausting lately."

    what did yong mean about this statement? am i right by thinking that all those times he showed hyun sweet gestures, that it really expressed his TRUE FEELINGS FOR HYUN? did it mean that he is falling in love? <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. i agree with danielle..
    Oh come on yong seobang..
    just straight to the point..
    hyun never been in this situation b4..
    so maybe that's why she's playing hard to get..
    maybe she's feeling insecure..
    coz' it's her first time..

    plus..
    i've been scrolling up & down like crazy to match with the video..LOL
    can't wait for the video w/ sub!
    yongseo couple hwaiting! -^^-

    ReplyDelete
  15. AHHH! i swear they belong together! ^.^."I don't regret any bit of it"(holding hands).i think i just died :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yong looked so cute when he said "I'm cool with it" about the holding hands with KyuHyun issue. I swear, I thought I was seeing JoKwon when he pulled off that smirky expression. LOL. They look so cute and funny when they turned to each other's backs.

    ReplyDelete
  17. this couple never fail at making me crazy EVERY SINGLE WEEK. goguma couple hwaiting! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. If u see the perf time(slow motion), actually hyun hold yong hand first... mybe she want to tell yong 'I like U too'...hahaha... YongSeo Hwaiting!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Melong :)))) that's the cutest thing I have seen in WGM :))))
    MinHyuk ang JungShin-chingu :))
    JongHyun, so shy <3
    YongSeo FTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. yongseo this week (engsub)
    from : YongHwa ♥ SeoHyun @fb
    part 1:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TJX0-t0mJY
    part 2 :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHD_sVg4sk8

    LOVE YONGSEO... i like when yong jealous with hyun n sing rain song... they are so REAL... yongseo daebak... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you nafa for the engsub!

    ReplyDelete
  22. thank you nafa, fot the link..
    thank you sooo musch...

    ReplyDelete
  23. hai..
    i want to know how to download from sun_sun that you mention..because i cant find it..

    ReplyDelete