THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

SNSD Tiffany dedicates "Ring" to the YongSeo Couple

Credit: Baidu
Translation credits: scatterbrain@soompi
CREDIT:baidu
红薯吧新闻组
小雨

SNSD Tiffany gave "Ring" to Yongseo Couple.
SNSD Tiffany is promoting a song for drama "Haru" OST with the title "반지 (Ring)" she then mentioned the MBC program where SNSD maknae SeoHyun and CNBLUE Jung Yonghwa are garnering interest.

Tiffany said singing "Ring" reminded her of the YongSeo couple, sometime ago seeing SeoHyun prapring couple rings for Yong-seobang, "Ring" really suits both of them.(then she talk more about the song)

Credit: Baidu
Translation credits: scatterbrain@soompi

Audio and lyrics below the cut


[Audio] Tiffany - 반지 (Ring) Haru OST preview 
 Credit: awesomebekky3


Lyrics Translation
How sparkling it was
The beautiful day
When we made the promise of our love
I couldn’t breathe
Couldn’t say a word
At the ring you put on for me
Only tears were dropping

I was like the lonely star that lost its light in the dark
You’ve become my light

The promise with you that is engraved on my hand
Becomes the best flower
It will never change

My love
This moment is heaven
Happy tears keep flowing like a fool
Today, then tomorrow, even when time goes by
Forever you are the gem in me

I was like a flower that lost its scent, full of tears
You’ve become my scent

The promise with you that is sparkling on my hand
Becomes the eternal light
It will keep shining

My love
This moment is heaven
Happy tears keep flowing like a fool
Today, then tomorrow, even when time goes by
Forever you are the gem in me

Do you know?
You in my heart
Though I’m a fool that knows nothing but you
But there’s this one thing that my heart knows
That without you
I can’t become me
That without you
I can’t become me

7 comments:

  1. very nice song indeed! thanks again gen for posting... it's very thoughtful of tiffany to dedicate this song to our favorite couple...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I heard this song, first thing come to my mind was yongseo couple, I also remember when the mc Kim was shouting banjy during the double birthday episode, I really like this song and it's so nice from Tiffany to say that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah Jen unnie. Remember when the song came out i told you the song fits our couple perfectly? Came out just in time during the epic bday trip kekek and now even lovely Fany thinks so :) loooooove it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea.. this song suit for 'YongSeo Couple's.They born to be together and fall in love each other....'love light' witness for their love.;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice song
    i agree keylin this song suit for our couple

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwwwww..... this made my heart melt. Now, i have a reason to listen to that song. She's so supportive of YongSeo!!! Was she the one who ask SH, "Do u like Yonghwa? Unnie will help you." ----- is this the HELP Fanny unnie?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tiffany Rings
    A versatile square of such valuables will prominence a woman’s facilities and move out her most suitable assets.

    ReplyDelete