THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Monday, November 1, 2010

Letters to Hyun

Credit: Baidu
Translation Credits: Betty

To hyun~~ (from yong)
Finally its my turn now~hopefully this book will be useful for you, although it might look tattered, but I really did it attentively, please accept my sincerity. I know you still feel a bit sad about what I did, actually at that time I felt there was invisible walls between us two, I wanted to break the wall so I started the push-and-pull thing, please do understand me, ok? Because yongseo couple is the best! Hehe! A lot happened during the long time we spent together, I think they will become unforgettable memories,you have to keep those memories in mind, survive your life in japan and come back! Also, please keep this book with you everywhere you go. Thank you a lot hyun~




To sister-in-law
Seohyun! Hello! I'm your friend, everyone’s friend JungShin, first of all, congratulate the yongseo couple on your 200th day~300th day, 1000 day, for a long time~stay sweet with our yong! Although there are times when yong behave like a childish and naughty boy, he really put a lot of effort in trying to get close with you! yong really want to, but not forcing you, want you to speak  [banmal], so that you can become even closer! I heard that you are advancing to japan, it will surely be daebak! This book consists of very useful contents, please look thoroughly, fighting! Yongseo couple fighting!




To sister-in law!
Hello, seohyun, hahah, im JongHyun, really thankful to see, since our brother married with you, he’s becoming more cheerful now! I know you will do well, I believe! In japan, fighting too! Snsd will occupy japan!




This one’s from minyuk:
I saw it from news that snsd is advancing into japan, snsd finally is advancing to japan, it will be daebak! Surprisingly, you will find this book more useful than anyother travel guidebooks. It will be helpful for you! Yongseo couple Please stay happy for a long time~yong who asked me to write such a letter so late at night looks really romantic, if seohyun receives this you will definitely be touched with tears! Also, we hope your happy married life will continue! Congratulate on ur 200th day! Seohyun fighting! Snsd advancing into japan fighting!yongseo couple fighting!
From cnblue drummer minyuk!

Credit: Baidu
Translation Credits: Betty

4 comments:

  1. aren't they a sweet bunch (cn blue boys)?
    and yong making the extra effort to do this
    for his buin speaks volumes, doesn't it?

    love, love, love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aigoo...
    how cute are them...
    I love all their letter..
    jungshin's letter.. 200th day, 300th day, 1000th day..
    how I really hope they will be a couple forever..!!
    I love yongseo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i envy hyun so much.. how i wish cn blue boys can also write a message to me! i would definitely love it! hehe..

    but i will give 100 guguma points for yonghwa for the effort he made in making the survival guide for his wife. i mean, it was so detailed that anyone could say it was done with hard work and lots of love! hehe.. i prefer this kind of gift rather than those things you can buy at stores..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said & I agree with you Dylan. I really admired what Yonghwa did for Seohyun's survival tips in Japan. It shows how much he cares, loves, & wants to protect Hyun in whatever place & situation she's in. He still has time for his lady love even with his busy schedules. Your parents in-law will love & respect you more. A MILLION POINTS FOR YONGHWA!!! (HappyLyn fr. the Philippines)

    ReplyDelete