THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Thursday, November 4, 2010

CNBLUE in COOL Magazine

Credit: cnblue wang dao bar
Credit:http://cnbluecouples.blogbus.com/
As posted by: yenhong90@soompi

Some translations by saturn@soompi

COOL: Yonghwa looks cowardly. Japan is famous for fear culture. What made you surprised most?
Yonghwa: I'm not telling a lie, I am the person who is least afraid of ghost thing among our members.
COOL: But You weren't at TV.
Yonghwa: If you don't believe in me, ask our members.
Minhyuk: Yonghwa hyung is really fearless. When our dorm gets dark, he doesn't turn on the light. On the contrary I am really afraind of those things.
Jungshin: Yonghwa hyung never be afraid of ghost. But unexpectedly, he is afraid of insects or goldfish.
Yonghwa: That's right. What I am afraid of most is goldfish. On the contrary, I never be afraid of ghost thing.
COOL: Why are you afraid of goldfish? Because of its big eyes?
Yonghwa: I've just got goose bumps on my whole body when I see goldfish. :D
(Korean translation from DC YH gallary)

Source: COOL Magazine
As posted on dcgallery
Translation credits: saturn@soompi
To view more magazine scans see yenhong90's original post on soompi

6 comments:

  1. oh, you funnily weird, yong. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they all look so hot on the cover!!!
    I like how they are subtly smiling but looking serious at the same time. I <3 it!!

    and I'm like Yong too! I hate goldfish cos they are so creepy, the surface of the skin is sooo...hhbkshnhjnkhgbkljn

    ReplyDelete
  3. i wonder how yonghwa survived the WGM filming at the aquarium... maybe seohyun wanted to help yonghwa overcome his fear for fishes...

    ReplyDelete
  4. omo..goldfish???? hahahaha.. yonghwa is so cute. haha..;D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ anon: naughty, hyun would probably take him to the tank with the biggest gold fish. :-P

    so, if yong is not afraid of ghosts, was he just acting scared during the trip to the amusement part and the chuseok episode then? don't think so! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He did not act at all. this is just a normal react when u turtle!

    ReplyDelete