THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, October 30, 2011

111030 [Scans/Trans] CNBLUE on ‘Hanryu Pia’ Magazine





Q: First impression of each other?

MinHyuk: Yonghwa hyung had strong impression! He was wearing long coat. I thought, “Huh? was it an actor’s audition today?” He was fashionable and stylish.

YongHwa: Minhyuk was no different from now. He was a typical model student.

JungShin: Actually, I went to the same English institute as Minhyuk. I just knew his face at that time.

MinHyuk: I’ve never imagined we would be in a band together.

JongHyun: JungShin was wearing a school uniform, but he had his hair all back. He was younger than me, but I was frightened by him. (laugh)

YongHwa: Yes yes. He had his ears pierced, he was very tall. I was scared. I was 20, but I was scared by a highschool boy.

JungShin: Huh?? You were not scared! You talked to me actively from the first, didn’t you?

YongHwa: I did because I was scared. (laugh)

JungShin: Jonghyun hyung looks cool, but actually he is tough guy because he is from Busan. At first, his clothes was impressive… (reminded, then he laughed) He was wearing a blue jean pants and blue Adidas Jersey top.

YongHwa: That was very popular in Busan, although it was out of date in Seoul. (laugh)

JongHyun: Huh? Didn’t I look good? I still have those clothes.

JungShin: One day Jonghyun hyung got rid of his old clothes, I helped him. He said, “I have memory of this clothing, I can’t throw it away!”

Q: You debuted major in Korea and were indies in Japan. Didn’t you feel any gap?

YongHwa: We released singles in Japan every 3 months and had concerts. In Korea, we mainly did variety shows or other TV shows. We don’t have many chance to perform live in Korea. That is the gap.

JongHyun: I thought our activity in Japan is not a work, but a ‘study’.

Q: What do you want to accomplish in the future?

YongHwa: Hmmm~ One man live in Tokyo Dome? (laugh)


Jung Yonghwa

Q1. What music influenced you most?

Bon Jovi ‘Always, It’s my life’

Q2. When did you have your first stage in your life? What was most impressive at that stage?

School trip of second year of middle school. I was so nervous that I ate cheongsimhwan(=pills that clear one’s heart)

Q3. Recently what music are you listening to the most?

MGMT ‘KIDS’ – Soulwax remix’

Q4. What artist do you want to have a joint stage with?

B’z

Q5. What band is CNBLUE? Define in a one word.

CNBLUE is a Chameleon band.

Q6. What do you want to challenge in music?

New feeling

Q7. After 20 years, what person do you want to be?

20 years, I will have my own family. But CNBLUE is forever!


Lee Jonghyun

Q1. What music influenced you most?

Eric Clapton, Kang San Ae. (강산애 Korean male solo singer)

Q2. When did you have your first stage in your life? What was most impressive at that stage?

4th year of elementary school. I sang at school festival. My heart went pit-a-pat.

Q3. Recently what music are you listening to the most?

Busker Busker (MNET Superstar-K season3), flumpool (Japanese)

Q4. What artist do you want to have a joint stage with?

Hip hop artists and rap musicians

Q5. What band is CNBLUE? Define in a one word.

CNBLUE is a diverse band.

Q6. What do you want to challenge in music?

Various music style

Q7. After 20 years, what person do you want to be?

I want to be as I am now, without changing.



Kang Minhyuk

Q1. What music influenced you most?

Maroon 5, their music let me know the attract of band. Korean music is Seo Tae Ji, ‘Umbrella’ (no such song, maybe clerical error)

Q2. When did you have your first stage in your life? What was most impressive at that stage?

When I was a kid, I went to a piano contest. I was so nervous, I can’t remember at all.

Q3. Recently what music are you listening to most?

AZIATIX, The Script

Q4. What artist do you want to have a joint stage with?

Maroon 5, Seo Tae Ji. I think I can learn a lot from them.

Q5. What band is CNBLUE? Define in a one word.

CNBLUE is ‘LIVE’. I am most happy performing live. It’s the time I and audience can be one.

Q6. What do you want to challenge in music?

Anything helpful to CNBLUE music. Beside drums, I want to show anything that I can express on the stage.

Q7. After 20 years, what person do you want to be?

I want to have happy family and perform live as CNBLUE.


Lee Jungshin

Q1. What music influenced you most?

Mister BIG. At middle school, my friend recommended me their DVD. I fell for it, and became to have a dream of being a band.

Q2. When did you have your first stage in your life? What was most impressive at that stage?

First live house in Japan, Shibuya-Deseo. I was so nervous that I couldn’t do the sound check.

Q3. Recently what music are you listening to most?

Korean song is Ha Dong Gyun& Lee Jung – ‘I will wait’ (하동균&이정 – ‘기다릴께’) Pop is THE VERVE – ‘bitter sweet symphony’.

Q4. What artist do you want to have a joint stage with?

Linkin Park.

Q5. What band is CNBLUE? Define in a one word.

CNBLUE is ‘Youth’.

Q6. What do you want to challenge in music?

I want to compose a nice song.

Q7. After 20 years, what person do you want to be?

I hope to perform as CNBLUE and be loved by people.


Photo

Scans Credits: @risamin_329
Japanese to Korean translation by @Heartstrings201
Korean to English by saturn.@soompi
Edited & Re-posted by L@cnbluestorm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment