THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

111101 [Video] J.ESTINA Seohyun Message (Chinese Subs)



Cr Video :
Translation is up.




"Hello, everyone. I am SNSD's Seohyun. The item that I like most for everyday is J.ESTINA. I really like this bag's style. It looks elegant, especially that color. It's one of the colors that I like most. This fall, J.ESTINA is the item you can't do without. Everybody please get one. [I think it's the bag name--something shoulder.]"



Cr Translation : hazelnutthursdays@ Yongseo Soompi Thread

p/s: Will update later IF we found the Eng subs. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment