THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Sunday, October 30, 2011

111030 [Message] Seohyun Thank You Message for The Boys Album


SeoHyun's Thank You Note: (from The Boys Album)

When the time keep passing by, us 9 people become more and more close to each other and become more stronger. We all dream the same dream and we look at the same place/target and we rely on each other and a lot of time running over. And we have new challenge! Finally SNSD's 3rd album came out^^ The one who by our side, the one who by my side and there are a lot of precious people who always cheer for us and me.

I want to thank God who always watching us from the sky during the hard and happy time.
To my parents who let me to see the light of the earth and who raise me with endless love, I love you.
Thanks to HyeWon Onnie who always help me and give me strength so that I can walk through this life as a singer.
Aunty who just like my mother, SeongA Onnie who just like my own sister, my dongsaeng who I'm proud of, Dong Gyu, A reum, Dong geun, who are studying in USA, Thank you~!

The one who teach me a lot of things and I'm thankful of,
(She listed all the name of the teacher, I'm lazy to translate it LOL)
the handsome Jeong Mi Gyo Teacher (I want to say congrats on your wedding first!!!)
Thanks to Kung PD, SeongA Onnie Jina Onnie who always cheer for me!^^
I want to have singing skill like OkJu onnie who give me this dream.
Thanks to Shin Seung Hun Senior, the attentive Ju Hyeon Mi Teacher, Lee Seung Cheol Senior, Ji Seon Onnie, the one that I miss Jyeong Rim Onnie, who always cheer us up!^^

Thanks to all my friend, Hwan Hee who have the same dream as me ever since i was little, Onji who promised about the future's dream and cheer up each other, On Byeol who become each other stimulant, Ruri, Woo Seon who always cheer me up, The one that I miss on seon, Jin ju, Sim Ji, He Jeongi, On Ju, Mi Rae, Ka hee, So ra, Ji on.

The one that I can proud of DongKuk University The Faculty of Theater Batch 51, who give me good memory that I will never forget. (Write more name..... <.< LOL)
Sorry guys because I can write all the name here. Because of you guys I'm become more stronger. Thank you!!^^

The one that I can proud and the strong SMTOWN seniors! Seung il oppa who always give me strength^^ and jeung Hyun onnie who like an angel~! The one that I miss KuKI Hyeong guk oppa~!! lee ji Seong Writer who help me with his great book, Mentor Ban Ki Mun Secretary who become my greatest strength!! Thank You ALL!^^

And, to My 8 Onnie , I want to say thank you and I love you guys.. The time become more precious and happy because all 9 of us are together~! lets us believe and care about each other^^

Last but not least, you guys know my heart right? the reason why the existent us 9 people, SONE fans Thank you so much and I love you. It is just 4 years after we debuted! ㅎㅎ I want to be happy and have great memory just like memories that we had made, lets us make more memory in the future!!^^

I exist here right now because of the people who always give and support me. I will work hard so that i can receive so much love that I can afford.지금은 소녀시대!

New

Cr Photo : as tagged
Credit: NuelYoong, mygirlsgeneration
Cr Info : kun_cheero@Yongseo Soompi Thread

No comments:

Post a Comment