THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

130123 [News] CNBLUE share their thoughts on the ‘Infinity Challenge’ controversy


CNBLUE shared their thoughts on the controversy surrounding the ‘Infinity Challenge‘ cast’s success on music charts.


Yonghwa shared, “I enjoyed listening to [their songs] and even sang along. I don’t feel bad at all that my music chart ranking was lower because of ‘Gangbuk Fancy Guy‘. Doesn’t the public listen to the songs they like? I met Park Myung Soo hyung yesterday and [jokingly] asked him, ‘Our album just came out. [Isn't your new song] too strong?’ He responded with his trademark voice, ‘I’m sorry.’ I believe that Park Myung Soo hyung worked hard to produce it. There are people who want to listen to fun songs. Although there are a lot of different genres, I see it as a way to develop musically.”

Jonghyun added, “If you listen to it and like it, I think it’s good music. The public likes it, so I think there’s a good reason for it. We get asked a lot if we’re victims of ‘Infinity Challenge’s musical success, but it’s not like that. We like ‘Infinity Challenge’s music too, and that’s all that matters.”

In other news, CNBLUE made their highly anticipated comeback with new single “I’m Sorry” and will embark on their world tour later this year.

Cr : allkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment