THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Friday, October 1, 2010

[9.26.2010] SeoHyun @ SNSD Fanmeeting (Part 2)

Credit: itnw0628@twitter
As posted by hangthienbao@soshified

This is Part 2 of the fan account provided by itnw0628 who was at the fan-meeting in person. You can read Part 1 here. I tried to pull out the WGM and SeoHyun-related parts and put the rest below the cut, but it's still pretty long. all of it is hilarious though so give it a read ;)

WGM-related:
(SeoHyun reading messages from her unnies)
Seohyun: “Hello Maknae! You’re having a hard time. Personally, I’m so curious when and with whom you will marry. I mean, I’m really curious. Well, you’ve already married once though. You’re that weird, and well, I’m just curious. As Maknae, I want to see you keep behaving well like now!” (sigh, and fans laugh)

KSY: Why do you sigh? (laugh)

Seohyun: Ah, no, never mind. (laugh) Well, this one is long!

KSY: “I like Yonghwa, too! For him, I can let you go. (fans laugh) Sorry for being tough. But please understand that my love for you is suuuuuuper big! And you’re getting prettier! I envy you! You’re too perfect! OK, maybe not. But you’re Umchinddal. (it’s an on line term which means a woman who is good at virtually everything.) I love you.”

KSY: Oh, and one more. “You have changed! You don’t play with unnies! Only things you do are filming We’ve Got Married and going to school. Do you like it?” (fans laugh)

Seohyun: (laugh) Wow, unnies….

KSY: It seems everyone envies you, Seohyun. “Maknae! Do you feel good cause you’ve got married? You’re cool! The night when we go to Japan, well, you looked much different. You’re brilliant! I love you.”

Seohyun: Who is it?

KSY: What happened?

Seohyun: (still looking around) Who is it?

Jessica: It’s me! (fans laugh)

Seohyun: Oh~~ really?

Jessica: You sat right beside me then.

KSY: So what exactly happened that day?

Seohyun: Well, one day…..I’ll never forget….

KSY: Um, why?

Jessica: Well, you don’t have to know it. (laugh)

Yoona: Seohyun showed her loyalty to us. (laugh)

KSY: Ah…..

Yuri: She showed her loyalty with tears…

KSY: OK, let’s move on.

-----

KSY: Haha, OK. Let’s see other comments. “Hyun, I’m glad you have more flexibility now! Good job! Do you like Yonghwa? Then tell me, I’ll push for you! What am I talking about? (fans laugh) Hyun, let’s take good care of our skin. You have to maintain your skin health. Don’t lose to Jiyoung or Sulli! (fans laugh) Because you’re goddess!” (fans cried)

Seohyun: (to Sooyoung) OK, I’ll do it so please let me sleep. (laugh)

KSY: Ah, it’s Sooyoung. Yes, age is just a meaningless number.


More below the cut:



SeoHyun-related:
 (About the I'm Like This performance)
Performance was hilarious. They were all playing kkap roles, even not-so-kkap member like Maknae did lol I was also mildly surprised that Maknae did rapping! And, guess what? She was quite good at it!

----------------

(Sooyoung reading her messages)
Sooyoung: Um, next one is…”You’re the best mate. Thanks for not leaving me alone when I eat something after meals. People have to eat for living, right? Keep staying together for long time, and let’s try not to disappoint each other. I love you.”

Taeng: Ah, well, because of the eating part, it must be Yoona.

Sooyoung: Yes, it must be Yoona.

Yoona: Um…actually it doesn’t belong to the number 1 of my recent concerns (which is “excessive vigorousness” She wrote comments in non-respected form, so she tried to explain it.). It should be written anonymous, so I had discussion with Seohyun and we agreed not to use respected form when we write comments for the papers. And guess what? Seohyun wrote like “You, being ~~~, having ~~~” (laugh) Yes, she didn’t say unnie, but….(fans laugh)

KSY: (laughing) Ah, it was Seohyun? (at this time, Seohyun covered her face with her hands and fans laugh lol)

------------------------------------

(Yuri reads her messages)

Yuri: (giggling) “You, always making cheerful expression, workout lover, enjoying eating yam, Mickey lover, doing your best at everything, though sometimes being timid, always trying to act generous, trying to enjoy many things, very well-matched with your nickname ‘coffee’, and possessing black skin, I love you.” (fans laugh, and Seohyun already cover her face with her hands lol)

----------------------------------

(SeoHyun reads her messages)
KSY: Next, you, being Maknae, Seohyun! (fans laugh)

Seohyun: Yes.

Girls: She is a rhapsodist. (laugh)

Seohyun: (laugh) Um, let’s see. ”Please….bring back your flexibility. But I love that you’re Maknae of our team.”

KSY: Ah, talking about your flexibility. Well, who is it?

Hyo: I think it’s the one who sits at the very end of the right side. (laugh)

Yoona: No, it’s not me.

Seohyun: Um…Sunny unnie? (Sunny turned her head)

KSY: Um, Ms Lee Sunkyu is pretending it’s not her. (fans laugh)


Seohyun: I want to read this one. “Each of your word made me see the world positively. Sharing room with you, I always feel I really have a great roommate.” Thank you, unnie.

KSY: Ah, your roommate. Who is it?

Seohyun: It’s Hyoyeon unnie. (at this time, Hyoyeon made funny expression on her face)

KSY: (laugh) What’s that?

Hyoyeon: (proudly) Well, it’s me. (fans laugh)



----------------

(Jessica's message)
KSY: Well, this one looks um...(to fans) we don’t know who is it, it’s a secret, right?

Jess: (giggling) Yes, it’s a secret.

KSY: (giggling) “You, being a natural enemy of cucumber in previous existence,”

... Jessica reads the whole message, which ends with I love you ....

KSY & Jess: (facing Seohyun) “I love you” (fans laugh) (during this talk, Seohyun could not raise her head lol)

Jess: (to Seohyun with smiling) Love you, too.

---------------------

KSY: Well, we should give Seohyun another nickname, “I love you” (fans laugh) She wrote them all at the same place.

Seohyun: Yes, I did. (laugh)

---------------

(Hyeoyeon's birthday surprise)
KSY: Hyoyeon, please come out. Let’s sing a birthday song for her.

(at this time, Seohyun was aiming firecracker at Hyoyeons’ chin.)

KSY: (laugh) Seohyun, why do you put it on her face? (fans laugh)

---------------------

(Ending)

KSY: Seohyun? I love you? (fans laugh)

Seohyun: It was the first time we did official fan meeting. I’ll never forget today. When people have ties, I think it is for the lifetime especially the precious one like ours. I don’t even think you will cheat on us. (fans laugh) I’m serious. (laugh) I believe you love us not only because our looks but also our inner selves. Since we’re tied in a good way, I wish we can grow old together. (fans laugh) I know the word can be heard weird, but I want to share my time with you for a long time. When SNSD become ajjumas, then you’ll become ajjuma fans, right? (fans laugh) Well, anyway I love you~ (fans cried)

Whew that was long. What a great job by itnw0628

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Full fan-account:


Credit: itnw0628@twitter
8. Third Stage: I’m a person like this! (original song by DJ DOC)

After the intermission, girls came out with tracksuits and sunglasses on. Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Tiffany wore red tracksuits. Jessica, Yoona, and Sunny wore purple ones. Taeyeon and Yuri wore blue ones, and Seohyun wore green one. I have no idea why Maknae didn’t wear blue one to make 3/3/3 lol

Performance was hilarious. They were all playing kkap roles, even not-so-kkap member like Maknae did lol I was also mildly surprised that Maknae did rapping! And, guess what? She was quite good at it! Hopefully, we can see this again during the 2nd ITNW tour someday soon.

 I'm Like This performance Audio
Credit: sonefancam


9. Second Intermission: 1st year anniversary fan meeting in 2008 film

Girls had to change, so one more film was on the screen. It was from 1st year anniversary fan meeting in 2008. God, they were so young then! At that time, not only Maknae but also Yoong couldn’t drink because they were underage lol

Back then, it was hard to imagine SNSD can be this successful. Of course they were good, but right now SNSD is a mega star, not only in Korea but also in whole Asia. As a member of Sones, I felt so proud of them.

10. SNSD, talk about your members!

Girls came out with gorgeous dresses on. It was all white colors, and girls always look like a real angel when they put white dresses on. After the hilarious performance, they became like an angels. I’m talking about the versatility lol

KSY: (to fans) Did you enjoy the stage? (fans said “yes~”)

KSY: (giggling) You might not see SNSD sing DJ DOC’s song anywhere expect here today. (fans cried)

Tiff: I wanted that song. (laugh)

Yuri: (making innocent expression on her face and said) Did something happen here? (fans laugh)

KSY: So, did you guys prepare this stage only for fans who came here today, right?

Tiff: Of course!

Sooyoung: We thought about “Is there anything we can show our fans only?”, and decided to show them how SNSD usually play when they go to karaoke. (fans laugh) You cannot see it anywhere else but here.

Yuri: We put aside our SNSDness (laugh) You should keep it secret!

Tiff: We made up our minds to show this stage to Sones. But we didn’t know we have to be like this (wearing white dresses) right after the stage. (laugh)

KSY: Haha, you’re like angels now. It’s puzzling to me. (laugh)

Tiff: Yes, we’re people like this! (laugh)

KSY: OK. We’re really having fun now. Next part is….uh SNSD members wrote memory paper for each member. (In Korean, it’s called ‘rolling paper’) It is called “SNSD, talk about your members!” (fans cried)

KSY: Good. We have 9 pieces of paper here for each member. (at this time, Sunny helped KSY distributing papers) Ha, Sunny, she is really good. Come and join Invincible Youth team again! (fans cried)

(Girls tried to find their papers. They were calling each other and passed the papers.)

KSY: Hey girls, use respected form when you speak to each other! (laugh)

Sooyoung: (to Sunny) This one is for you-ma’am’s! (fans laugh) (She used a kind of on-line word as a joke against KSY’s comment. It’s hard to translate the exact word. It is like adding respected ending to normal word, but it is not really a respected from.)

KSY: Hello? (laugh)

KSY: OK, it seems everyone got the papers. Let’s start reading. Sunny!

Sunny: Um, I can see this one at first glance. “Keep your Sunkyu Unchanging~” (it’s parody of INTW lyric) Since writer couldn’t keep the proper beat on this, it seems Tiffany I guess? (fans laugh)

Tiffany: I know how to keep the beat! (fans laugh)

Sunny: Next one is, “Hey, you totally ignored my joke recently. Watch out! I’m a funny person! Anyway, save me! No, not my life, my joke!” (sigh) I’ve never met a person who is this bad at joke even with the writing! (fans laugh)

Tiffany: It’s just that you read it in a not-so-funny way! (fans laugh)

Sunny: Don’t start with me when you’re the one who’s done wrong! (laugh)

KSY: (looking at Sunny’s paper) How about this one?

Sunny: (giggling) “OK, I know you have nice body, but it’s embarrassing when I see you’re walking naked at home! And, don’t eat only what you like. Don’t eat meat so much, instead drink some milk! You can still grow up!” (fans laugh)

KSY: Don’t eat meat and drink some milk, and you can grow up, hmm….I feel as if it were my own affair. (laugh)

Sunny: Are we not going to disclose who wrote which?

KSY: Well, do it if you like. But usually we can notice easily.

Yuri: Um, I have no idea who wrote it.

Sunny: Since she said she has no idea, I think Yuri wrote it. (fans laugh)

KSY: How unsophisticated there girls are! (fans laugh)

KSY: Well, you can write some stuff you wanna say secretly to each other on this paper, right? How about this? “Sunny, you’re just like me! Don’t play video games too much, and violet color is mine!”

Sunny: Hey, Taeyeon! (fans laugh)

Sunny: Do we have to keep this in secret? We already know each other too well!

KSY: Yes, I guess so.

Sunny: Well, there is nothing special on my paper. It is like “Don’t walk around naked, don’t play video games too much, don’t eat meat too much”…..

KSY: What is this? “Don’t fancy yourself, you video game warrior!” (fans laugh) Sunny, you do like video games, don’t you?

Sunny: Um, I don’t know. It’s just that I’m so good at it. (fans cried)

Sooyoung: But she fancies herself too much!

KSY: Does she?

Sooyoung: Yes, she does!

KSY: Why?

Sunny: (couldn’t help laughing) Well, it’s not I fancy myself too much. The fact is, Sooyoung is such a horrible video gamer. (fans laugh)

KSY: Yes, I know what you’re talking about. (laugh)

Sooyoung: (giggling) Yes, I am very bad at playing video games. When you play Super Mario, there is a time you have to control the character to jump. Sunny is excellent at it. But I die consistently when I play it, and Sunny makes fun of me all the time when she sees it! (fans laugh)

KSY: How?

Sooyoung: She is like “Haha that’s why you’re not good at games! You’re horrible! You’re game-deaf!” (fans laugh)

Sunny: (giggling) At first, I cheered for her. And I gently gave her some good advices like “Hey, you have to get those mushrooms so that you can grow up.” (fans laugh) But you know what? I’ve never seen a person who tried to get mushrooms for 30 minutes! (fans laugh)

KSY: Wow, it’s stifling!

Sooyoung: (biting her lips and said) It’s because I like to eat! (fans laugh)

KSY: OK, now we know Sunny is a video game god. Let’s see Hyoyeon’s paper!

Hyo: Well, there is a dung picture in the middle of my paper. (fans laugh) It says “Hey, Hyo! I’m so happy that I’m at least a part of your funny life! And I hope you like this dung. It suits your dumbfounded and nonsensical psyche well. Please keep staying as a funny member. P.S. Your humor overshadows your dancing skill.” (fans laugh)

KSY: Humor overshadows dancing skill? (laugh)

(at this time, Hyoyeon’s belt was being unbuckled, and it bothered her. So she just completely unbuckled it at passed it to KSY)

KSY: (passing the belt to staff with giggling) Throw it away. (fans laugh)

Hyo: Oh, I just found a very good comment. “You, having many quotations, possessing almost un-human like amazing dancing skill, being child-like innocent, convenient store lover, having such a small face so that it might extinct someday, always making me laugh when being together, listening to others like it’s your own story, having deep affection and free soul, and hating irregular circle. I love you.” (it’s one hell of a long piece lol)

Hyo: She really knows me well.

KSY: Yeah, it seems so.

Sunny: Please read other comments, too.

Hyo: No, you don’t have to know it! (fans laugh)

KSY: (giggling) Why? No more good comments?

Sunny: She read just 2 comments. Maybe those are the only good things. (laugh)

KSY: Let’s see. “Your dancing is brilliant. I learned a lot things in many ways by watching you. But, I don’t want to learn your capricious manner. (fans laugh) Well, too bad I’ve already learned it. (fans laugh) Hyoyeon, do you behave capriciously?

Hyo: I don’t think so, but other girls said so…..

Sunny: Hey, Ms Kim Capricious! (fans laugh)

KSY: Ah, is she?

Sunny: She always makes an appointment for going to watch musical, movie, etc. And she suddenly changes her mind and tells us “I’m not going.” just an hour before we go! Recently, it became worse. She doesn’t even tell us she changed her mind. (laugh)

KSY: Haha. How about this one? “You’re so unpredictable! And unnie! Please do not hit me, it hurts! And please be obedient, dude!, I’m hungry give me some food!, you’re just like this writing, which is mind-boggling!” (fans laugh)

Girls: Wow, it really is Hyoyeonisque! (laugh)

Hyo: Who is it?

KSY: Well, it says “unnie” first and changes to “dude”. (to Hyo) Understand, dude? (laugh)

Sooyoung: (to Sunny) Isn’t it you-ma’am? (laugh)

Tiffany: If it’s Sunny, I’ll be shocked.

KSY: Ah, and next comment is “Going karaoke with you is more exciting than going Disneyland! How could you be so in sync with me! Thanks for playing with me when I dance inside our ban! But, could you please return my vacuum after you use it? I love you.” (fans laugh)

Hyo: OK, Sooyoung. I’ll do it. (fans laugh)

Sooyoung: (with crying voice) It’s from my fans! (fans laugh)

Hyo: Sooyoung always come back late.

KSY: You guys need to clean up your room. (laugh)

Sooyoung: OK.

KSY: Actually, I’ve visited SNSD’s dorm a lot of times, and….

Girls: No no no no no

KSY: And…..

Girls: No no no no no

KSY: (giggling) It was like hell. (fans laugh)

KSY: OK, let’s move to Sooyoung’s.

Sooyoung: Ah, let’s see. “Hello honey, number one Japanese speaker! I envy you! When you’re tired and helpless, remember I always pray for you. You’re blessed. Thank god I found you!” (last part was in English) (fans laugh)

KSY: Ah, you just got away with the last part. Please read it again. (laugh)

Sooyoung: (reading fast) Thank god I found you! (fans laugh)

KSY: OK, what about the rest? “Please teach me Japanese. Am I bothering you? No, no? I guess not! please say no! (fans laugh) Yes, thirsty people have to dig a well. (it’s Korean proverb) Can you recognize my handwriting? If so, you’re genius wow!” (fans laugh)

Sooyoung: (to Sunny) Hey Sunkyu, you didn’t want to write it, did you? (laugh)

Sooyoung: Oh, I like this one. “You, being tall and having Barbie girl-like body shape, speaking Japanese fluently, speaking calmly and logically, like eating, being clean, making funny expression well, sometimes being like ajumma, and being tired for calling members to fix the wrong choreography, I love you.” (fans laugh)

KSY: (giggling) Being tired for calling members to fix the wrong choreography?

Sooyoung: Yes, I am the only person who gets tired out because of that. (laugh)

KSY: So, when someone danced wrong, you call her to fix it?

Sooyoung: One day, I listened to the performance through mic, and it includes my voice “Hyoyeona~” (laugh)

KSY: Did Hyoyeon dance wrong?

Sooyoung: Yes. When we do concert, there is a proper movement plan for every member. We set plans to make audiences feeling more touched, like moving right after firecracker sets off, and we need to follow the plan. Because if we don’t, it will be less touching. But some members always move before proper time! When it happened, I tried to call them to come back, but eventually I got tired out. (laugh)

Hyo: (to Sooyoung) If you get caught for moving wrong someday, then watch out! (laugh)

KSY: (to Hyoyeon) Don’t lose your temper, dude! (fans laugh)

Sooyoung: Um, next one is…”You’re the best mate. Thanks for not leaving me alone when I eat something after meals. People have to eat for living, right? Keep staying together for long time, and let’s try not to disappoint each other. I love you.”

Taeng: Ah, well, because of the eating part, it must be Yoona.

Sooyoung: Yes, it must be Yoona.

Yoona: Um…actually it doesn’t belong to the number 1 of my recent concerns (which is “excessive vigorousness” She wrote comments in non-respected form, so she tried to explain it.). It should be written anonymous, so I had discussion with Seohyun and we agreed not to use respected from when we write comments for the papers. And guess what? Seohyun wrote like “You, being ~~~, having ~~~” (laugh) Yes, she didn’t say unnie, but….(fans laugh)

KSY: (laughing) Ah, it was Seohyun? (at this time, Seohyun covered her face with her hands and fans laugh lol)

KSY: Oh, why didn’t you read this one? “Japan is your heaven. I envy you. Your Japanese is too good! (fans laugh) And could you please not put your feet on my face? (fans laugh)

Sooyoung: Well, because of that I moved my bed a bit farther against hers. You know, I can only control myself when I’m conscious. (laugh) But she is mean to me because of my sleeping habit! Of course she was half joking, but I decided to move my bed. Well, even though my legs are long, they couldn’t reach there. (fans cried)

KSY: (to Sunny) Hit her! (laugh) So, you know who wrote this?

Sooyoung: Yes, of course. My roommate, Jessica.

KSY: OK. Let’s see Taeyeon’s. (her face became distorted) Ah, what’s this? God, could you please show it to fans? (to fans) Look at the picture. Ppak! (it’s a farting noise lol)

(Taeyeon laughed hard)

Taeng: (to KSY) Could you please read it for me?

KSY: Ah, you want me to do it? OK. “I set my goal since I saw you having so much fun whenever you hear stories about farting noise. I’ll make you hear farting noise of mine, not faking but real. You should know what I’m talking about. I think of you this much! It seems we got much closer, right? Cause we’re not awkward anymore. Yay, I like it!” (fans laugh)

Taeng: What the….(laugh)

KSY: Who is it?

Taeng: Um, I know a certain member got into this letter(ppak!) recently.

KSY: Ppak! (Taeng laugh)

Sunny: Taeng just loves it! (laugh)

KSY: OK, I’ll make Taeng laugh. (to Taeyeon) Ppak! (fans laugh)

Taeng: (giggling) It’s not funny anymore.

KSY: Pudubdub (another farting noise lol)

(Taeng laughed hard)

Tiff: Taeng is almost crying! (laugh)

KSY: It is funny, isn’t it? (laugh)

Taeng: (to KSY) Do you fart like that? (laugh)

KSY: Mine is ppak! (fans laugh)

Taeng: Next one is, “When you laugh hard so that it seems you’re almost crying, it makes my feeling good. Laugh more. And, why do you sing so well? It’s annoying, ppak! (fans laugh) You laugh like ajumma more and more! Do not abuse me, cause we’re in a similar situation! Though, I like it. Could you please shut your eyes when sleeping? (laugh) I love you. Let’s take care of our health, that’s the most important thing.”

KSY: Ah, you don’t close your eyes when sleeping?

Taeng: Yes.

KSY: Please shut your eyes, then. (laugh)

Tiff: When we were in Japan, I shared the room with Taeng and Sunny. One day, I woke up and the curtains were hanging at the window. Between the curtains, a bit of sunlight went into the room, and it shot Taeng’s face directly. So I saw her face, and Taeng’s eyes were open. I was so surprised, because I didn’t share room for a long time. I really wanted to close her eyes. (laugh)

Taeng: (giggling) I was watching you guys!

KSY: You did? (laugh) You know, we did “Win Win” together, and when we’re at waiting room, sometimes you scared the hell out of me. (made funny expression on her face) Ah, unnie I’m so tired! (fans laugh)

Yuri: Wow, it’s just like Taeng! (laugh)

Taeng: (laugh) Let’s see one more comment.

KSY: Shall we? “Taeng, please take care of your sty. It’s not contagious, isn’t it? (fans laugh) I love you. I envy your voice! Hwaiting! P.S. Take care of your stomachache! When you have an upset stomach, my heart breaks! Do not eat cold, harden food!” Taeng, do you eat cold food?

Taeng: I like cold and harden food. (laugh)

Sooyoung: That’s why she has stomachache.

Taeng: You know, normally people like to eat crunchy laver, but I prefer humid one. (laugh) Same thing for snack. I want it to be humid.

Sooyoung: Um, she even eats tteokbokki (Korean rice cake with chili sauce) like that! She eats it when it becomes harden. She doesn’t heat it.

Yuri: Yes, she is bizarre. (laugh)

Sooyoung: It’s not done yet. She loves cold jjigae. (Korean hot soup)

Jessica: And she eats food on the ground, too! (laugh)

KSY: Does she? Ground beggar? (laugh)

Sunny: I assume that’s the reason her nickname is “Byun Taeyeon” (fans laugh)

Taeng: Ah, I think it’s because I have short temper. It’s like, “Ah, I’m hungry. I don’t care about heating the food. I have to eat it now!” (laugh)

KSY: Hopefully, next time heat it up before you eat.

KSY: OK, next up is Yuri.

Yuri: All right. I’ll start with a good one. “Hello, Kuneo! I like your always positive attitude! Because of you, I can understand everyone better. But, your kkap becomes deepened than pre-debut. Well, I like it anyway. Let’s do kkap more!” Well, I can figure out by handwriting only. It’s Taeyeon. (fans laugh)

KSY: Haha, next one is?

Yuri: (giggling) “You, always making cheerful expression, workout lover, enjoying eating yam, Mickey lover, doing your best at everything, though sometimes being timid, always trying to act generous, trying to enjoy many things, very well-matched with your nickname ‘coffee’, and possessing black skin, I love you.” (fans laugh, and Seohyun already cover her face with her hands lol)

KSY: Haha, yeah that person. Next?

Yuri: Um, “Hey! Don’t scold Tiffany for being loud. You’re not that far off! We’re gonna be kicked out from our apartment! Sound of your laughter is huge! And, please don’t make bizarre expression when there are many people! If you do it like that, then I’ll make you do the same thing in front of our fans! I love you. You’re my reflection.” (fans laugh)

KSY: Hm, don’t scold Tiffany for being loud…Is it you, Tiffany?

Tiff: Yes, it’s me. Yuri, you’re louder than me! (fans laugh) Yuri’s voice is very loud. But she always tell me “Hey Tiff, you’re too loud!”, and it makes me embarrassed. You know, other members know Yuri is loud.

Sooyoung: Well, the loudest one is Tiffany.

Tiffany: No, we’re not that different!

KSY: I’ve visited your dorm, and guess what? Tiff, you’re the loudest. (fans laugh) And Yuri is the second. (laugh) Next one?

Yuri: “Yes, you are loud! I couldn’t tell you yet, but I had a hard time in my room because of your loud voice! And don’t get mad, it’s scary. Please be less talkative! And when you get up early, don’t wake me up in a peculiar way! Let’s go out for somewhere! I love you. P.S. We need table, desk lamps, and speaker between our beds!”

KSY: What’s that?

Yuri: It’s my roommate, Yoona, and she wrote down what we need in our room.

KSY: Well, Yoona wrote in a non-respected from, but still Seohyun wrote like “You~being~having~” (fans laugh and Seohyun covered her face again lol)

Yuri: Ah, this one is, um, never mind.

KSY: Why? Let’s see. Hm, it says “Yuri, I have nothing to say, but I lov, um love you. And when we’re at the car, please don’t put your feet up because it stinks. Though your toe dancing is cute!” (fans laugh)

Yuri: I know who wrote this! It’s our manager oppa. He wrote it for fun!

Taeng: Wow, he’s being active.

KSY: I guess so. Don’t put your feet up because it stinks, well…(laugh)

Yuri: (almost crying) No, my feet don’t stink! Our family doesn’t have feet smell congenitally! (fans laugh)

KSY: Haha, your family?

Yuri: (to her mother) Mom, we don’t, right? (fans laugh)

Yoona: Yuri cannot stand this sort of joke. (fans yelled) Well, joke is a joke. One day, manager oppa said “We should’ve cut Yuri and started SNSD.”, and Yuri was like “Oppa, are you serious?” and asked other members “Do you think like that, too?” (laugh)

KSY: OK, it was Yuri whose feet stinks and possesses black skin. (laugh) Next, you, being Maknae, Seohyun! (fans laugh)

Seohyun: Yes.

Girls: She is a rhapsodist. (laugh)

Seohyun: (laugh) Um, let’s see. ”Please….bring back your flexibility. But I love that you’re Maknae of our team.”

KSY: Ah, talking about your flexibility. Well, who is it?

Hyo: I think it’s the one who sits at the very end of the right side. (laugh)

Yoona: No, it’s not me.

Seohyun: Um…Sunny unnie? (Sunny turned her head)

KSY: Um, Ms Lee Sunkyu is pretending it’s not her. (fans laugh)

Seohyun: “Hello Maknae! You’re having a hard time. Personally, I’m so curious when and with whom you will marry. I mean, I’m really curious. Well, you’ve already married once though. You’re that weird, and well, I’m just curious. As Maknae, I want to see you keep behaving well like now!” (sigh, and fans laugh)

KSY: Why do you sigh? (laugh)

Seohyun: Ah, no, never mind. (laugh) Well, this one is long!

KSY: “I like Yonghwa, too! For him, I can let you go. (fans laugh) Sorry for being tough. But please understand that my love for you is suuuuuuper big! And you’re getting prettier! I envy you! You’re too perfect! OK, maybe not. But you’re Umchinddal. (it’s an on line term which means a woman who is good at virtually everything.) I love you.”

KSY: Oh, and one more. “You have changed! You don’t play with unnies! Only things you do are filming We’ve Got Married and going to school. Do you like it?” (fans laugh)

Seohyun: (laugh) Wow, unnies….

KSY: It seems everyone envies you, Seohyun. “Maknae! Do you feel good cause you’ve got married? You’re cool! The night when we go to Japan, well, you looked much different. You’re brilliant! I love you.”

Seohyun: Who is it?

KSY: What happened?

Seohyun: (still looking around) Who is it?

Jessica: It’s me! (fans laugh)

Seohyun: Oh~~ really?

Jessica: You sat right beside me then.

KSY: So what exactly happened that day?

Seohyun: Well, one day…..I’ll never forget….

KSY: Um, why?

Jessica: Well, you don’t have to know it. (laugh)

Yoona: Seohyun showed her loyalty to us. (laugh)

KSY: Ah…..

Yuri: She showed her loyalty with tears…

KSY: OK, let’s move on.

Seohyun: I want to read this one. “Each of your word made me see the world positively. Sharing room with you, I always feel I really have a great roommate.” Thank you, unnie.

KSY: Ah, your roommate. Who is it?

Seohyun: It’s Hyoyeon unnie. (at this time, Hyoyeon made funny expression on her face)

KSY: (laugh) What’s that?

Hyoyeon: (proudly) Well, it’s me. (fans laugh)

KSY: Haha, OK. Let’s see other comments. “Hyun, I’m glad you have more flexibility now! Good job! Do you like Yonghwa? Then tell me, I’ll push for you! What am I talking about? (fans laugh) Hyun, let’s take good care of our skin. You have to maintain your skin health. Don’t lose to Jiyoung or Sulli! (fans laugh) Because you’re goddess!” (fans cried)

Seohyun: (to Sooyoung) OK, I’ll do it so please let me sleep. (laugh)

KSY: Ah, it’s Sooyoung. Yes, age is just a meaningless number.

(and she moved to the next member, Jessica. Jessica said something to her.)

KSY: (giggling) Well, shut up. (fans laugh, and Jess also laughed and touch KSY’s abdomen)

KSY: (to Jess) Don’t touch my abdomen cause it hurts my pride. (fans laugh)

(Jess showed KSY her paper, and waited for her to read it.)

KSY: (giggling) You go ahead and read! (fans laugh)

Jess: “When I walk with you, I want to hold your foot rather than your hand. (laugh) I’ll tell a man who really loves you this. Please put a ring on your 4th toe, not 4th finger. (Jess laughed so hard. She almost cried lol) (to KSY) Look at this, unnie.

KSY: (giggling) Well, there is a foot drawing on paper. (fans laugh) Yes, there is a ring on the 4th toe! (fans laugh) Let’s read the rest. “Your toe is so innocent that it’s impossible to tell a lie. Whoa, I became more interested in you. As a member and as a friend, I love you till the day the dead skin cell on your heel grows 5cm.” Well, you guys really love each other in a dirty way. (fans laugh)

(at this time, Hyoyeon made funny expression again.)

KSY: (laugh) Ah, is it you again?

KSY: Well, this one looks um...(to fans) we don’t know who is it, it’s a secret, right?

Jess: (giggling) Yes, it’s a secret.

KSY: (giggling) “You, being a natural enemy of cucumber in previous existence,”

Jess: (giggling) “You, raising rats on your feet,” (In Korean, cramp and rat are homonyms.)

KSY: “You, doesn’t like fish but catching it well,”

Jess: “You, possessing feminine image,”

KSY: “You, chewing noodles once before swallowing,”

Jess: “You, looking like a cold person,”

KSY: “But possessing warm heart inside,”

Jess: “You, being tender-hearted and being easily moved to tears,”

KSY: “You, having sweet and pretty voice,”

Jess: “You, sleeping princess, who barely moves until we wake you up for the tenth time,”

KSY & Jess: (facing Seohyun) “I love you” (fans laugh) (during this talk, Seohyun could not raise her head lol)

Jess: (to Seohyun with smiling) Love you, too.

KSY: Sleeping princess. Jessica is a sleeping princess. (giggle) OK, next up is Yoona.

Yoona: (giggling) I can’t help but laughing when I opened it. What a great mentor she is!

KSY: (giggling) Who’s your mentor?

Yoona: She wrote down very meaningful 2 letters.

KSY: 2 letters?

Yoona: It’s “Ah~Nwa~” (fans laugh) (It’s another Korean on-line term. People use it when they’re in an annoying situation.) She wrote it with a picture!

Hyo: I had a lot of things to write for Yoona, but Ah~Nwa~ (laugh) I couldn’t write because I had no time. I thought Yoona will understand me without saying much, so…

Yoona: Uh, I wanted to hear it from you, though….

KSY: Well, it might be better. How about other comments? “Despite being so pretty, why do you play like that, unnie? (fans laugh) You’re not utilizing your pretty face at all! If you can’t, then just sell it! For 3000 wons! (fans laugh) Well, is it too expensive?”

Yoona: Um…isn’t it Sunny unnie’s comment?

KSY: Well….(Sunny made a funny expression) haha is it you, Sunny? OK.

Yoona: “Yoong! When I feel sad, you’re being sad, too. When I find something funny and try to tell you, you already found the same thing. When I feel sleepy, you, too. And especially when I feel hungry, you’re always with me. Lovely Yoona, please do not perform a weird dancing in front of many people. (fans laugh) And do not hang out with Hyoyeon too much, cause you’re getting capricious! I love you.”

KSY: Haha, don’t hang out with Hyoyeon cause you’re getting capricious. (laugh)

Yoona: (giggling) And I have no idea who this is…

KSY: (giggling) Ah, you really don’t know who wrote it? (fans laugh)

KSY: “You, used to making catfish expression on your face,”

Yoona: “You, possessing beautiful face like jewels,”

KSY: “You, loving t-shirt with hood, and matching especially well with long hair,”

Yoona: In brackets, it says “It’s not that short hair doesn’t fit you well.” (fans laugh)

Yoona: “You, being easy-going just like boys, and often feeling nausea,”

KSY: “You, often feeling cold, and possessing broad-mind,”

Yoona: “You, taking good care of other people, and being passionate at acting just like actresses,”

KSY: “You, being loyal, and having the longest arms among us,”

KSY & Yoona: (facing Seohyun) I love you~ (fans laugh)

KSY: (giggling) She really is a rhapsodist. (laugh)

Yoona: I feel disappointed. Because when I counted the comments, it was just 7. There should be 8 comments, right?

Sooyoung: I have only six. (fans laugh)

Yoona: And one member wrote just “Ah~Nwa~”, and I found out Taeyeon unnie didn’t write.

Taeng: Didn’t I write?

KSY: Taeng, did you write it?

Taeng: Um, I don’t know. I thought I wrote it.

KSY: Well, you guys gave lots of members, maybe that’s why you forgot someone?

Tiff: Um, I was the last person who wrote these, and last time I checked, there were 9 or 10 comments on Sunny’s paper. (laugh)

Taeng: (to Sunny) Didn’t you write your own comments, unnie? (fans laugh)

Sunny: (giggling and reading her paper) “How can you be so perfect? Even your name is perfect! Sunny, without you, SNSD can’t survive! You’re amazing and real!”

KSY: (interrupting Sunny) You wrote them, right? (fans laugh)

Tiffany: Well, there has to be 8 comments, but she has 10 or more. (laugh)

Hyo: I have 8~

KSY: (picking up Sunny’s paper and reading) “I love you unnie! Unnie, you’re the best! Don’t listen to others cause you’re the best! Unnie, you’re my favorite! Love you, Sunny jjang Sunny the best!” (to Sunny) You also wrote these, right? (fans laugh)

Taeng: Ah, I’m very sorry for Yoona. Perhaps I was confused because we have so many members. I thought I wrote it.

KSY: I guess so. (to Taeng) Ppak! (fans laugh)

Taeng: (laugh) Tonight, I’ll buy Yoona a dinner.

Yoona: Really? I didn’t mean it, but…(laugh)

KSY: OK, next. Ha, Tiffany, yours look pretty.

Tiff: I guess members wrote my paper first.

KSY: Well, usually people write very hard at fist, and it gets lesser and lesser, and at last it becomes like Yoona’s. (laugh) OK, Tiffany?

Tiff: This one is impressive. “Unnie, I’m cuter, funnier than you. I’m jjang! But my voice fails me! Because of your voice, I am always overshadowed. Ah~Nwa~” (laugh)

Tiff: “I feel reassured because of you, unnie! Only you, Tiffany unnie is good at pointing out with loud voice!” (laugh) “You’re born to be loved~” (It’s a song) (laugh)

(at this time, Hyoyeon made another weird expression on her face)

KSY: (to Hyoyeon) Haha, professor Kim. Stay there.

Tiff: And….(laugh)

KSY: (picking up Tiff’s paper and reading) “Tiffany, who is more glowing than mushroom.” (It’s a joke. Usually girls make fun of Tiffany by calling her ‘Tiffany, who is shinier than mushroom.’ It’s kind of a variation.) (fans laugh)

Tiff: She drew picture of mushroom here. (laugh)

KSY: (giggling) “Recently, there are many attempts to steal your eye smile! I’ll handle all of them! How dare you imitate Tiffany’s eye smile! (fans cried) Tiffany, it’s your trademark, and it makes everyone happy, so please stay as the queen of eye smile. Ahig!”

Tiff: Ahig! (laugh)

KSY: Who is Ahig?

Taeng: (with cute voice) Ahig! (fans cried)

Tiff: Well, it became stressful for me. Because, recently many idols debuted, and there are many people who have great eye smiles, including our junior, Sulli.

KSY: Um, I can say Tiffany has better eye smile than XX. (she intentionally mumbled. Fans laugh)

Sunny: Better than whom? Say it clearly.

KSY: XX (still mumbling) (fans laugh)

Tiff: Thank you.

KSY: How about other comments?

Tiff: Well, you mean this one? I have lots of funny comments.

KSY: “You have a really great, rich voice!”

Tiff: “You’re such a cool person. But do not try to be funny.” (fans laugh)

KSY: “You’re funny enough when you’re not trying to be funny.” (fans laugh)

Tiff: “I want to be cute, and be good at English just like you. And watch out your Totoro!” (Totoro is a famous Japanimation character.) (laugh)

KSY: “Always smile and be cheerful! I love you.”

Tiff: Totoro is one my favorite characters and I have its doll. Totoro gave me hope when I was a kid. The doll is very precious to me, and it is at my bed. But one day, girls plucked its whiskers! And they took its picture and pretended they kidnap it! They were like “Bring 200 million dollars tomorrow at XX, or I’ll never give it back to you.” (laugh) I was very shocked, so I moved it to our Japan dorm, and it appeared to be finished. Now they’re threatening me again here.

KSY: That’s why she wrote “Watch out your Totoro” (laugh) And, what’s this. “Yuri unnie took too much space!”

Tiff: (giggling) Yuri wrote “Sorry. I used too much space. Please don’t be too mean to me. It’s my mistake.”

KSY: She must’ve used big space. (Tiffany showed her paper to KSY.) Ah, in the middle of the paper. (silence) Um….who wrote it in English? (fans laugh)

Tiff: “Hey yo partner! No need to say.” (It was in English)

KSY: OK. So what does it mean?

Tiff: It means I don’t have to say.

KSY: I don’t have to say?

Tiff: It’s Jessica. She must’ve been tiresome. (laugh)

Girls: No, it doesn’t mean ‘I don’t have to say’, it’s rather ‘You will know it without even saying’

Jess: You know, there is a relationship that doesn’t need many words. That’s why I wrote it. (fans cried)

KSY: Oh, and there is another one! Everyone, we have another comment from anonymous. (fans laugh)

Tiff: She wrote it at the very end of the paper. (laugh)

KSY: OK, should I start? “Being loud means~”

Tiff: “Having rich voice,” (fans laugh)

Tiff: “You, possessing the best advantage as a singer,”

KSY: “You, making other people happy when smiling,”

Tiff: “You, loving our members more than anybody,”

KSY: “You, matching so well with short hair,”

Tiff: “You, making us happy with your dancing” (laugh)

KSY & Tiff: “You, being warm, and being easily moved to tears, I love you.” (fans cried)

Tiff: (to Seohyun) Is my dancing funny? (laugh) I’m serious when I dance.

Sunny: It’s funny because you’re serious. (fans laugh)

Seohyun: It’s funny.

KSY: Well, we should give Seohyun another nickname, “I love you” (fans laugh) She wrote them all at the same place.

Seohyun: Yes, I did. (laugh)


11. Hyoyeon’s birthday party

KSY: Good. You guys probably have talked a lot before, but writing words on paper can be felt a little bit different, right? Hopefully everyone keep its paper preciously, and we have something to celebrate now. (fans cried, and big cake came out) As you know, 22nd was Hyoyeon’s birthday. It was Chuseok holiday, so we planned birthday party with Sones today. (fans cried)

Tiff: Wow, Hyoyeon’s cake is the biggest.

KSY: Hyoyeon, please come out. Let’s sing a birthday song for her.

(at this time, Seohyun was aiming firecracker at Hyoyeons’ chin.)

KSY: (laugh) Seohyun, why do you put it on her face? (fans laugh)

KSY: OK, 1,2,3! (fans and girls all sang a birthday song together for Hyoyeon)

Girls: Tell me your wish!

KSY: So Hyoyeon, is it your…

Hyo: (giggling) It’s my 20th birthday. (fans laugh)

KSY: Ah, you know I have knife in my hand. (fans laugh)

Hyo: OK, it’s my 21st birthday.

KSY: Well, we have beautiful cake, but the knife is…(fans laugh) Look, it’s too big. (laugh) OK, we’ll cut the cake, and then, we’re gonna listen to Hyoyeon.

(Hyoyeon and other girls gathered, and cut the cake together.)

Jess: Too bad it’s not a whipped-cream cake!

Tiff: I agree.

Hyo: Thank you very much.

Girls: Wow, it looks delicious, though.

KSY: Hey, you are SNSD. (fans laugh)

(girls still gathering and trying to eat cake lol)

KSY: Hold yourself! We can eat like mad person after the show. (fans laugh) OK, Hyoyeon, how do you feel?

Hyo: Um I spent my previous birthdays with members, but it is the first time I have birthday party with Sones. (fans cried) Thank you so much. Ah, I don’t know what to say. Actually I’m feeling cheesy.

KSY: Well, you look tearful.

Tiff: Yeah, she does.

Hyo: I am so touched. Can’t describe how I feel. Thank you. Hopefully I can have birthday parties with Sones for thousands years.

KSY: OK, congrats to your 22nd birthday, Hyoyeon. I had to nitpick. (fans laugh)


12. Ask questions to SNSD!

KSY: Well, we had time to know what SNSD members think, so this time we’re gonna let fans ask questions to SNSD. (fans cried)

KSY: We have fans’ questions in here. You can pick one question by a person, and answer the question. OK, Sunny!

Sunny: “It’s the golden age of idols. What is the attraction point of SNSD, which is different from other groups? You can show it to us if you want.” (fans cried)

KSY: Hmm, what’s the attraction point of SNSD?

Sunny: Well, it could be familiarity, and diversity, of course, but I think cuteness must be the biggest reason? (For latter part, she said with a typical cute-Sunny voice lol) (fans cried)

Sunny: There could be sexiness, or something else, and we have lots of…

KSY: OK, next! (fans laugh)

Hyo: “How do you feel when you see Sones’ pink lightsticks at the stage?”

KSY: How do you feel?

Hyo: When we see Sones’ lightsticks, we get lots of energy. Of course we can give out fans some energy, but it’s almost indescribable how much energy we get from our fans. At our concert, I almost cried when I stepped up to the stage. We’re so thankful to our fans. (at this time, she pretended to cry, and fans laugh) Please cheer for us all the time! (fans cried)

KSY: Good. Sooyoung?

Sooyoung: “Until now, what choreography was the most memorable? If you have any episode for it, please let us know.”

KSY: What was the most memorable one?

Sunny: For Sooyoung, it must be Genie, I guess?

KSY: Yes, perhaps.

Yuri: Sooyoung remembers all the choreography, even other members’, too. She is bright. Sometimes we had to perform as 7 members or 8 members, and we have choreography for certain formation. But when we get confused, Sooyoung always let us know because she remembers everything. And she remembers previous choreographies very well, too. (fans cried)

KSY: Then show us anything among them.

Taeng: In RDR choreography, there is a part which shows Sooyoungs long legs pretty well. (fans cried) You know, standing as a diagonal line…at practice room, she taught other members how to do it.

Hyo: Ah, twisting pelvis! (fans cried)

KSY: Sooyoung, show us how to do it!

Sunny: Sooyoung has such long legs, so even though we stood as a diagonal line, one of her leg hit my shin! (fans laugh)

(Sooyoung showed twisting pelvis dancing in RDR choreography, and fans cried)

Sooyoung: We should dance together to make it look great.

Taeng: Honestly, I wanted to see her dancing. (laugh)

KSY: (laugh) You did?

Taeng: (giggling) Because she is so good at it!

Sooyoung: Actually, choreographer told me that I have a good feeling when I perform this part.

KSY: So that’s why Taeng personally wanted to see you!

Sooyoung: I guess so. (to Taeng) I’ll show you more at home. (fans cried)

Taeng: OK. (laugh)

KSY: Next, Taeyeon!

Taeng: “I heard you guys did guardian angel thing at the beginning of the year. How was it?”

KSY: You did?

Taeng: Yes, when we prepare for “Oh!”, we did it for fun. We assumed it will last long. (fans laugh) So we thought it is a good idea, and did it. However, because of hard schedules, it came to nothing. But we let each other know who the guardian angel was. (laugh)

KSY: Ah, because you guys were busy, it came to nothing….

Taeng: Yes. But now we’re doing Japan activity, so it will be fun if we do it again.

KSY: Ah, do it again, and when you have fan meeting in Japan, tell fans that…

Jessica: It came nothing again. (fans laugh)

KSY: OK. Next, (to Yuri) you, having black skin! (fans laugh)

Yuri: “I wonder you guys stay at dorm like you do in Korea. If you do, are there any changes in roommates?”

Yuri: Ah, I think we told you already, anyway, we use two floors, 2nd, and 5th. In 2nd floor, there are Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Yoona. No changes in roommates. In 5th floor, there are Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, Sooyoung, and Jessica. (she faltered a bit when she said the last part lol)

KSY: Hey, how can you forget it? (laugh)

Sunny: Yuri is like that all the time! (laugh)

KSY: Well, when I go to Japan someday, please allow me to stay there. (laugh)

KSY: OK. (to Seohyun) Hey, I love you~ (fans cried)

Seohyun: Yes!

Tiffany: The cheesiest member of all time, Seo Ju-Hyun! (laugh)

Seohyun: “When do you feel proud of being SNSD?”

Seohyun: Um, I think it’s when all 9 members perform at the stage together. (fans cried) Behind the stage, we’re just like other girls. We played like normal teenage girls.

Jessica: (to Seohyun) Twenties, I guess?

Seohyun: Ah, you’re right, twenties. (fans laugh)

KSY: Haha, she is feeling being old again! (laugh)

Seohyun: Woo, I feel being old exactly the situation like this! (almost crying) I’m twenty! Anyway, we played like normal twenties behind the stage. But when we’re at the stage, we become completely different people. So when we perform together at the stage, we feel proud of being SNSD.

KSY: That’s cool. Give them applause. (fans applaud) Next, Jessica!

Jessica: OK. “What is your most ashamed TV broadcasting experience?”

KSY: What was it?

Jessica: Ah, when I had to do some aegyo, or had to make cute expression at entertainment program.

Sunny: Personally, I’d pick “Nililia”. It was at Starking. (fans yelled)

Jessica: Wow, I didn’t know it is that memorable.

Sooyoung: (to fans) Do you know Jessica once learned pansori? (it’s one of Korean traditional music genre) (fans cried)

Jessica: (laugh) Well, perhaps nobody knew it. We could keep it as a secret! (laugh)

KSY: Then, let’s see how you do it.

Jessica: Really?

KSY: Yes. (to fans) Do you want to hear it? (fans said “yes~”)

(Jessica sang “Nililia~ Nililia~Ninano~” and fans laughed hard. If you don’t know what this is, check Starking 100206. It was exactly the same.)

Jessica: Well, Kang Hodong oppa would love it if he saw this. He made me do it.

KSY: Ah, he did? Anyway, do not talk about him cause he’s not here. (fans laugh)

KSY: OK, it was Jessica, who has ring in her 4th toe! (fans laugh) Next, Yoona!

Yoona: “I heard there are members who got drivers’ license recently. Who are they, and how do you feel when you take the car driven by other members?”

KSY: There are members who got drivers license, right?

Yoona: Yes. We have 4.

KSY: Who?

Yoona: Please put your hands up!

KSY: Yuri, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, and Sunny.

Tiff: They ignore other members after they got them. Especially Yuri, she always said “I’m capable woman!” (fans laugh)

Yoona: They all drive pretty well. But, I always feel I have to buckle up my seatbelt tight, and make sure I have proper insurance before I take it. (fans laugh) Still, they are better than I expected.

Tiff: Sooyoung drived me recenctly. And I told her to turn right at the traffic lights, and she was like “Why are you telling me now! You should’ve told me at least 500m before!” (laugh)

Sooyoung: Hah, it’s…well, never mind. You can’t understand until you actually drive it. (fans laugh)

Tiff: I have an experience. (laugh)

Sooyoung: (ignoring Tiff’s comment) Well, inexperienced driver usually doesn’t know the streets well, so they have to prepare earlier. If you want to make a right turn, you have to tell me much earlier. If not, there will be so much confusion. Therefore, we could drive only straightforward that day. (laugh)

KSY: OK. Tiffany?

Tiff: “What do Sone mean to SNSD?” (fans cried)

Tiff: Well, it’s a very tough question. If I describe it as a single word, Sone is SNSD’s ‘Genie”. (fans cried) We sang a song which said we’ll be our fans’ Genie, but actually it’s Sone who makes our dreams come true. Um, it’s getting cheesier. (laugh) I wrote it at thanks to of our albums before. We do music for our fans, and our fans always love us more than we expected. They care for every single member of SNSD much. So I always feel thankful to you. (fans cried) You’re our Genies.


13. Final messages from SNSD

KSY: Well, it’s time to wrap it up. (fans groaned) How did you feel, girls?

Sunny: Time flied so fast. It’s just over 2 hours, and…..(silence)

KSY: OK, Don’t be absentminded! (fans laugh)

Sunny: (giggling) I tried to remember what we did today, and memory paper thing lingers in my mind. (laugh) Because of Japan promotion, we couldn’t get the chance to meet our fans recently. Hopefully it could soothe you a bit, and this is just the first step, because you’re official Sone 1st, and it’s a first fan meeting. Which means we have plenty of time, with plenty of opportunities to meet again. I wish we can build our memories step by step. (fans cried)

Tiff: It feels like spending time with family on holidays. It’s been a long time since we last met, but still we can talk loudly, and relaxed. It was nice to share good words, and it makes me feel warm. (fans cried)

KSY: How about you, Yoona?

Yoona: Um, at the time we just started Japan activity, I told Sones do not cheat while we’re not here couple times. (laugh) I could not be at the fan meeting in 2008 as you saw during the intermission. I could say hello to our fans by phone call only then. Well it was a little bit different but anyway, I was sorry for that. It’s so good that this time I could actually be here, and hopefully the fans that came here today will join the 2nd Official Sone, too. (fans cried)

KSY: Jessica?

Jess: It was fun. It’s good to have a lot of conversations. But it would’ve been better if we could listen to you more. It seems we talked to each other too much. (laugh) Hopefully we can meet again next time, and I love you Sones. (fans cried)

KSY: Seohyun? I love you? (fans laugh)

Seohyun: It was the first time we did official fan meeting. I’ll never forget today. When people have ties, I think it is for the lifetime especially the precious one like ours. I don’t even think you will cheat on us. (fans laugh) I’m serious. (laugh) I believe you love us not only because our looks but also our inner selves. Since we’re tied in a good way, I wish we can grow old together. (fans laugh) I know the word can be heard weird, but I want to share my time with you for a long time. When SNSD become ajjumas, then you’ll become ajjuma fans, right? (fans laugh) Well, anyway I love you~ (fans cried)

KSY: Good. Yuri, you, having black skin?

Yuri: (laugh) I liked it because we could be very honest. You know, when we meet old friends, we know what each other thinks even without saying. Old friends understand me whatever I do, because, they are old friends! I think we showed you the natural part of SNSD today. I feel reassured, and I realized yet again we have so many people who are at our side. Thank you so much. Hopefully we can share the same memories when we become older. (fans cried)

KSY: Taeyeon?

Taeng: While we’re at the hair shop preparing for today, we wanted to do more than usual because today is a special day. We considered fan meeting is very important for us and our fans. I think we showed a bit unusual selves to you, and I assume it was successful, right? (laugh)

KSY: Yes, it was.

Taeng: And even though we started overseas promotion, I feel so reassured that we have this many Sones in Korea. It will keep us strong when we feel tired and lonely. For all of you, and for ourselves, we’ll try to perform good music on an on. Thank you. (fans cried)

KSY: Sooyoung?

Sooyoung: As Yuri said already, whatever we do or say, fans here know who we really are and don’t think us strange. As you know, SNSD wasn’t always cruising. There were lots of misunderstandings, and lots of painful stuff for us, but fans here always believed us and always supported us. That’s why we could say whatever we want, and we could even show us wearing tracksuits to you. (laugh) It was such a nice time. Pink ocean is so pretty. It’s even prettier than SNSD. (laugh) I hope you’ll stay the same for a long time, and as much as you feel proud of us, we’ll try our best so that you can proudly say “I’m a fan of SNSD” to anybody. Thank you. (fans cried)

KSY: Hyoyeon?

Hyo: Well, I’m really serious. It’s not a joke. All I can say is I feel exactly same as other members. (fans laugh)

Hyo: I’m really really serious.

KSY: (laugh) OK. Well, I was happy to be here today. I’ve seen them since they debuted, and um…I’m not used to talking about myself. (laugh) SNSD had heartbreaks, concerns, and of course happy memories, too. I saw them going through all of them, and told them they should still feel happy because they have many people who support them. I envy SNSD because they are such happy girls. I’m very proud of them, and I wish good luck on their Japan promotion. Please give good supports to SNSD, and it’s an honor for me to be the MC of 1st official fan meeting of SNSD. (fans cried)

KSY: SNSD prepared last stage for the fans. It’s the song for Sones. It’s called “Forever”. (fans cried) Give them applause.

Girls: Thank you, Shin Young unnie~


14. Final stage: Forever

This song always makes me being touched, and this time it was no exception. During the performance, girls were tearful, too, but they sang pretty well till the end. After the stage, girls greeted fans and everybody chanted “지금은 소녀시대! 앞으로도 소녀시대! 영원히 소녀시대!”, and girls left.



15. Epilogue

What else should I say? These girls rock! I don’t know if there is anybody who can be this adorable without trying to be adorable. They actually act like a loud teenage girls, and guess what? It makes them even lovelier!

Though it’s one hell of a long piece, I hope you enjoyed it. Girls said a lot of funny things, but due to the language barrier, you might not get it perfectly. Wish I could minimize the gap by this fan account.

One thing I really hope every Sones to remember. Girls said they will try their best to make us feel proud of being their fans. I’m not saying we Sones have to try just like them, but at least we can avoid being jerks. We can make SNSD feel proud of us. If we can be proud of each other, then we can support them until we become ajjuma and ajjussi like Seohyun said.

I really want to share my memories with SNSD, and good Sones for a long time.

Credit: itnw0628@twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment