THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More details on the SNSD Fan-meeting

This is an expanded version of the fan-account from SoNyuhShiDae's fan-meeting


Credit: itnw0628@twitter
As posted by: clumsy@soompi


5. Rank 1,2,3 with your own topic!

After citation, staffs arranged chairs for SNSD(seat order was like this: From left to right, KSY-Sunny-Hyo-Sooyoung-Taeng-Yuri-Seohyun-Jess-Yoona-Tiff) and the real fan meeting started.

Seventh topic was “When I feel being old”. Guess who wrote it? Without a second, I could figure it out lol

KSY: What’s this? “When I feel being old”? Ah, well here comes the elder. (fans laugh) Give me a guess. (fans yelled “Seohyun!”)

KSY: OK, let’s go to number 3 first. “After I became 20 years old, when I saw students who wear school uniforms, I was shocked that I cannot wear it anymore.” (it was really a long piece lol)

Yuri: (to Seohyun) You wrote that long?

KSY: Well, Seohyun?

Seohyun: (tried to speak but her mike was off, so she borrowed Yuri’s and said) My mike is off.

KSY: So, when you see students with school uniforms and thought they’re all younger than you, you feel like being an old woman?

Seohyun: Yes, I was shocked.

KSY: Like, can’t stand the reality?

Seohyun: Yes, a bit. When I was in the car and saw students with school uniforms, I thought now I am too old to wear school uniform, which means all the students out there are younger than me. I couldn’t get the reality at first.

KSY: Well, it seems you’re too old. (sigh) (fans laugh) Let’s move to number 2. “When unnies drink, they don’t make me an exception anymore.” (fans cried)

Seohyun: Please, unnies (laugh)

KSY: So you guys don’t let her go when you drink?

Yuri: No way! (laugh)

Hyo: Well, she always ran away when she had to drink. (laugh)

Jess: Hey girls, we have parents here. We need to be more cautious. (laugh)

KSY: Ah, is your mother here, Seohyun?

Seohyun: Yes.

KSY: (to Seohyun’s mom) It’s just a joke, mom. (laugh) She doesn’t drink a lot.

Seohyun: (Seriously) Well, it’s true! I really didn’t drink much. (fans laugh)

KSY: OK, let’s find out what number 1 is. “3 years have already gone by since we debut. Sones, who have spent time with us together got 3 years older, too.” (fans cried)

Sooyoung: Well, Maknae is the one who cares sones.

Seohyun: We’re getting older together. It’s a happy thing. We’re sharing time together.

KSY: She wrote “I know it’s hard for you to support us. Thank you.” to Sones. (fans cried) Well, though she is the youngest, it seems she got matured fastest.

~~~

KSY: OK. Let’s find out the number 1. It’s Yuri. (actually, she wrote “Kuneo Yuri”, which became one of her nicknames)

Tiff: Last night, we had some on-line chats with each other. Suddenly, Yuri typed “You guys look so lovely to me.” (fans cried) She is so natural on that part, and I wanted to let everyone knows. Yuri, you are very cheesy! (fans laugh)

Seohyun: Yuri unnie monitors my program very hard. Couple days ago, there was an episode which shows “Kimchi Jeon” (Korean traditional food). Then she sent a text message to me, which said “I monitored your program, and made this Kimchi Jeon while thinking of you.” with picture. (fans cried) (to Yuri) Thank you. (laugh)

Credit: itnw0628@twitter
As posted by: clumsy@soompi

 The full post of the fan-account is below the cut:


Credit: itnw0628@twitter
As posted by: clumsy@soompi

Beware before you read this fan account!

-My English is not so great. I’ll try my best but there is a possibility of miss-translation.
-This is based on my imperfect memory, basically. However, this time the show was long and girls talked a lot. So to refresh my memory and give readers more accurate picture, I refer to other sources a bit. Still, there can be wrong information.
-This is not a translation of other fan account. It is my original, and I’m writing down in English.
-I’ll put this via my twitter account, but if you like to put this somewhere else, I don’t mind. However, please make sure where the source is.
-It is VERY long. So I’ll put part I of my fan account first and II will be posted later on.


-Fan account for SNSD’s 1st official fan meeting on 10/09/26-

1. Before entrance

Fan meeting was held in Hwajung Gymnasium in Korea University. Seat was already decided by order of deposit, so there wasn’t any long line for getting finer seats this time.

With ticket, participants received special lightstick for fan meeting, Sone balloon, and some mini-sized posters.


2. First stage: Oh!

About 5:20 pm, lights were out and girls came out. They sang “Oh!”. Funny things were, Yuri changed her choreography to show love for Sones, and when Jess sang “tell me boy boy love it it it it it it it ah!” part, other girls pinched Jess so hard that Sica yelled at them “It hurts!” during the performance lol


3. MC introduction: Kim, Shin Young

After the stage, girls greeted to fans and introduced MC of the fan meeting. It was Kim, Shin Young, who probably knows all 9 girls better than any person outside girls themselves. Girls said they worried because she knows too much of them lol


4. Recognition of SM supporters’ hard work

First part of the fan meeting was giving citations to SM supporters who work hard for SNSD and Sones in various activities. They were all familiar faces for sones who have a lot of experiences at open broadcast stage or girls’ official birthday party, etc. Representative of supporters is resemble to famous Korean female comedian “Park Ji Sun”, so Kim Shin Young (from now on, I’ll call her KSY) made jokes about it lol

When KSY asked fans to give applaud to them first, it was a bit small. Tiffany asked fans to give bigger applaud, and fans did that. You know, Tiffany is always the one who ask fans to give more credits to the staffs. Such a nice girl. No exception this time.


5. Rank 1,2,3 with your own topic!

After citation, staffs arranged chairs for SNSD(seat order was like this: From left to right, KSY-Sunny-Hyo-Sooyoung-Taeng-Yuri-Seohyun-Jess-Yoona-Tiff) and the real fan meeting started. Fans chanted each member’s name too loud, so Sooyoung told fans “Everybody please promise each other to not chant members’ name when they speak cause if you do it, we can barely hear what members say.” God, Sooyoung was great as usual. She knows many fans want to hear what girls say, not what fans yell lol

First part was “Rank 1,2,3 with your own topic!”. Girls can choose whatever topic they like, and rank 1st~3rd on it. KSY selected the board randomly, and it doesn’t contain members’ name so that nobody knows who chooses which topic. (at least theoretically lol)

First topic was “male singers whom I want to sing together”. Taeyeon admitted right after the topic was exposed that it’s hers lol

KSY: OK, number 3 is…..Dongjun from Ze:A!

Sooyoung: Wow I didn’t know she really picked him!

KSY: Taeng, why?

Yuri: He is Taeng’s cuty boy.

Taeng: Don’t make the atmosphere awkward!

KSY: OK, tell me why you picked him.

Taeng: He always gives his all to anything.

Sooyoung: I don’t think it’s the only reason you picked him, Taeng….

Taeng: OK, I think he does workout pretty hard so that he has wide shoulders. (fans cried)

Taeng: And he sings well. He also has very passionate eyes.

KSY: OK, how about number 2? It’s….Kyunhyun from Super Junior!

Girls: No way, he already sang with Seohyun.

Hyoyeon: (to KSY) In SMtown concert, Seohyun sang with Kyuhyun.

KSY: Ha, I got it. So you envy her?

Taeng: Ah……yes. (laugh) Actually, it’s not like that. He has very soft voice. I like that kind of soft voice.

KSY: Good. Then, who is number 1? Sooyoung, can you give me a guess?

Sooyoung: Um, well…..

KSY: Don’t be absentminded! (fans laugh)

Sooyoung: I think she picked foreign singer this time.

KSY: OK, let’s find out. (It was Justin Bieber. Sooyoung high-fived with Taeyeon)

Sooyoung: Is he younger than you, Taeng?

Taeng: He was born in 1994. (fans cried)

Girls: You thief!!! (fans laugh)

Taeng: Why? He has great voice.

KSY: Is it the only reason you like to sing with him?

Taeng: Um, and he has styles. (laugh)

Sooyoung: If you meet him, can you talk to him?

Taeng: Yes, through my eyes! (laugh) It’s so strange to see many youngsters sing so well.

Yuri: Hey, you’re young, too!

KSY: Taeng, you speak like you’re 1978-born person. (fans laugh)


Second topic was “my prominent concerns recently”.

KSY: Well, let’s see what number 3 is. Um, it says “Singing & Japanese”. Who is it?

Yoona: It’s me!

KSY: Why did you pick those two?

Yoona: Um, singing is always my concern, and….

Yuri: Why? Your solo song was released recently, wasn’t it? (fans laugh)

Tiff: I was very impressed when I listen to the song. Her vocal has improved a lot.

KSY: Then, what about Japanese?

Yoona: You know, we started Japan promotion recently. Being not good at Japanese makes me feel a bit frustrating, so I thought of studying it but I couldn’t.

KSY: Hopefully you can. Let’s see number 2! Ah, it’s “health”. I think you’re too young to worry about your health. And you take some kind of herb medicine, don’t you?

Yoona: Yes, I do.

Taeng: She takes a sort of pill, which includes enriched nutrients.

Yoona: I do, but I don’t take it regularly so it doesn’t work.

Hyo: When she takes it, we are in trouble because of the smell! (fans laugh)

Tiffany: It’s too distressful, especially for me.

KSY: I understand. How about number 1? It says “excessive vigorousness”! She wrote “It is called kkap” in brackets.

Taeng: Why? It’s good!

KSY: Yeah, I think so.

Taeng: But, it would be better if she suppresses a liiiiitle bit. A liiiiiiitle. (fans laugh)

Yoona: Yeah, I’m getting too vigorous so that sometimes I even forget they are my unnies (laugh)

Sunny: Wait, wait. You really know it? (fans laugh)

Yoona: Of course I do! It (kkap) came out without realizing so it almost makes me surprised. Sometimes I think “Is it okay to act like this to unnies?” but I couldn’t say sorry to them because the situation already got out of hands. (laugh)

KSY: Yes, it’s very hard to go from kkap to apology. (girls laugh) So, how exactly is your kkap?

Yoona: Well, recently someone told me “Are you drunk?” cause my kkap was gone too far. I don’t know why I became like this. (laugh)

KSY: Haha. Who was the most frequent victim of Yoona’s kkap? (fans cried, and their favorite choice was Tiffany lol)

Hyo: No, it’s not Tiffany. It’s me. Though normally Yoona didn’t do kkap to me, when she did to others, they say it’s because she hangs out with me too much. (fans laugh)

Yoona: I really think so!

Girls: Yeah, it is!

Yoona: My kkap is very similar to Hyoyeon’s.

KSY: Ah, is it?

Hyo: Well, it’s very cute and I like Yoona’s kkap. (fans laugh)


Third topic was “I want these songs to be mine!”

KSY: Whose is this?

Sunny: It’s mine. (and she made typical Sunkyu aegyo expression. Fans laugh.)

Taeng: Sunny is a natural born idol!

KSY: Ah, is she? Thank you for your profound words, ma’am. (fans laugh)

KSY: Ok, let’s see number 3. Marshmallow by IU!

Sooyoung: Wait wait. It means you want us to make you sing this song here, right? (fans cried)

KSY: Good point. (to fans) Wanna see it? (fans said “yeeees!”)

KSY: OK. Marshmallow by Sunny! (Sunny sang Marshmallow a bit, and fans cried)

Yoona: It seems this song is for IU, after all. (laugh)

KSY: Wait, it means you don’t consider it as kkap?

Yoona: No way. It’s rather cuteness.

KSY: Well, then how about your version of kkap? (fans cried)

Sooyoung: Do it with Hyoyeon!

KSY: Good. Yoona & Hyoyeon, please come out and show us your kkap!

(Yoona & Hyoyeon sang Marshmallow with vigorous dance performance lol everyone laugh)

Sunny: Wait. When Hyoyeon came back to the seat, Taeng pulled her pants! (fans laugh)

Taeng: (giggling) You’re being too picky! (laugh)

KSY: Now I can understand why they made Yoona & Hyoyeon sit far from each other.
(fans laugh and Yoong & Hyo point their fingers to each other)

KSY: OK. So what’s number 2? NU ABO! (fans cried)

Tiff: It’s the one we always listen when we’re at the car, and every single member love to have this song ours. (fans cried)

KSY: I see. Sunny, why do you want this song?

Sunny: Well, they(fx) did very well of course, but I think I can make it a little bit better. (fans cried)

KSY: Haha. If you can be cuter than f(x), then go ahead!

Sunny: (giggling) As a point of visual performance, it was perfect. What I want to improve is a sound part. (laugh)

KSY: Let’s see, then!

(Sunny sang NU ABO with her cute voice. Remember the intro of SJ’s “Cooking? Cooking!”? Her voice was just like that!)

Sooyoung: Now I see why our company gave the song to f(x), not us! (laugh)

KSY: Yeah, I guess so. How about number 1? What? “Invitation” by Um Jung Hwa? (fans cried)

Girls: Now Sunny shows her real self. It suits her best. (laugh)

KSY: Invitation? You really mean Invitation? I’m speechless. Why?

Sunny: Well, other 2 songs might suit well to the image which fans think of me, and this one suits well to the image that I think of myself.

Hyo: Yes, it fits well to the image which we think of her. (laugh)

Sunny: Yes, especially at home. (fans cried)

Sooyoung: Well, then are you going to show us with the proper costume? (fans cried)

Sunny: No, you’ve gone too far! (laugh)

KSY: OK, so your image at home is more like Invitation. Let’s see how it is.

(Sunny sang “Invitation” with dance, and fans laugh)

Yuri: I think you can go to Gag Concert with that step right now. (laugh)

Sunny: Why can’t I be sexy?

KSY: Yes, you’re sexy. She was sexy, wasn’t she? (fans said “yes!”)

KSY: OK. Let’s assume she was and wrap it up. (fans laugh) Well, someday you’ll have a chance to sing a song like that.

Sunny: I hope SNSD will.

KSY: Yes, especially Sunny, she has a nice body. (fans laugh)

Hyo: Yes, she does, but her height failed her. (fans laugh)

KSY: (giggling) Hyoyeon, you’re good. You’re more like “yeneung-dol” (entertainment idol)


Fourth topic was “Do not make fun of me anymore-Reason I walk splay-footed.” As soon as KSY read this, fans started to laugh. Virtually everyone knows who that is lol

KSY: Who is this? (fans yelled “Jessica!”)

KSY: Well, Jess. Do you walk splay-footed?

Jess: No, I fixed it. (fans yelled “no way~” lol)

Jess: If I said so, you gotta believe me! (fans laugh)

KSY: OK, let’s see number 3. “Because I got tired of walking, so I walked relaxed.” (fans yelled “no way!”)

Tiff: She misspelled the word.

Sunny: Wow, Tiffany points out misspelled word?

Jess: I know the correct one. (and she explained the correct spelling to KSY)

KSY: What, then you wrote like this because you got tired of it? (fans laugh)

Jess: Yes.

KSY: I see. So you walk like that because you got tired of walking?

Jess: Yes. You can try to walk relaxed, and you will understand.

KSY: Really? Sooyoung, come out and show your relaxed walking.

(Sooyoung came out and walked awkwardly. Fans laughed.)

KSY: So, what’s number 2? It’s “Because I did ballet for 6 years.” (fans cried)

Sooyoung: What? You did ballet for 6 years and still you’re that stiff? (fans laugh)

Jess: Wait wait. I did ballet until I came to Korea. And I quit it here because I didn’t have time to do it. (fans yelled “Show us! Show us!”)

Girls: How about stretching?

Jess: I can’t do it because my body is stiff now. Though I played a role in “Nutcracker” when I was a kid. (fans cried)

KSY: Can you show us a bit?

Jess: Argh, should I?

KSY: Don’t worry, you can do it.

Jess: Well, what exactly should I do?

KSY: Any ballet movement, like this. (KSY showed turning move when you can see frequently at ballet. Jess did the same thing and greeted to fans. Fans cried.)

Jess: Well, I actually did much harder thing. Like jumping after I made a turning move. I was almost flying. (fans cried)

KSY: Then show us how you fly!

(Jess showed some jumping move, but it was far from flying lol)

KSY: Is that it?

Jess: Yes, it is!

KSY: (giggling) I see. So since the day you did ballet, you started to walk like that.

Sunny: I guess only things Jess got from her ballet experience are splay-footed walking and cramp. (fans laugh)

KSY: OK. Let’s see number 1. “Because my splay-footed waking is adorable.” (fans yelled)

Jess: See, see. I know. I’m sorry, but I can’t think of anything to put at number 1.

KSY: Well, other members just showed how I should do. When they heard this, they said “Next, next!” (laugh)

Jess: Hey, how about you guys’ topic! (laugh)

KSY: Haha, Jess lost her temper. Um, she said because it’s adorable….(at this time, Sunny threw away the board of Sica’s topic lol)

Jess: Hey, Sunny!

KSY: Ah, well throw it away. (fans laugh)


Fifth topic was “Reason my legs are long”. It’s not hard to find who this is, right? Lol

Sunny: What are you all doing??

KSY: “Reason my legs are long.” OK, throw it away, too. (fans laugh)

KSY: OK. Let’s see whose this is. (to fans) Any guess? (fans yelled “Sooyoung!”)

KSY: Sooyoung. What’s number 3? Ah, “blessed gene”! So, do your parents all have long legs?

Sooyoung: Ah, my father does.

Sunny: Hey, your mother is here and you said it’s because of your father? (fans laugh)

KSY: (to Sooyoung’s mom) I’m sorry mom. OK, let’s see number 2! “Only thing I can give to SNSD was my long legs”. Please explain.

Sooyoung: Well, because our members are all outstanding. They can sing well, dance well, look pretty, sexy, innocent, lively, cute…they have everything but long legs. That’s why I positioned myself to it. (laugh)

KSY: Usually idol star says “I have a nice body”, but you said “I have long legs” (laugh)

Sooyoung: Well, my body shape is not that good. I’m just long.

KSY: Yours are good enough. OK, let’s move to number 1. “My legs are not that long, it’s just other members’ are too short.” (fans cried, and other girls stood up)

KSY: Haha, see Taeng and Hyo cannot stand up. (fans laugh) This is a joke, isn’t it?

Sooyoung: No, I’m serious. (fans laugh)

KSY: You’re not targeting Sunny, aren’t you? (laugh)

Sooyoung: (giggling) No. I had chances to go to movie festivals and fashion shows, and I felt like I was in the forest. Lots of tall people there, so I thought “I’ve been too proud of myself. It’s not that I’m tall, it’s more with other girls are short.”

KSY: Taeng, Jess, Sunny, and Hyoyeon cannot laugh loudly. (fans laugh)

Yuri: Wait. Look at Tiffany. She sneaked into our(tall) side, and laughed very loudly. (fans laugh)

Tiffany: Well, I’m fifth. I’m in the middle. (and she laughed hard intentionally)

KSY: OK. Hope you guys become taller.


Sixth topic was “Reason I’m not good at Korean”. I thought it’s Tiffany’s at first, but I was wrong.

Taeng: Isn’t it Hyoyeon’s? (laugh) (some fans yelled Tiffany’s name)

Tiffany: It’s not mine.

Sooyoung: Tiffany is better at Korean than Hyoyeon. (fans laugh)

Tiffany: I’m good.

KSY: Well, Hyoyeon. Is it yours? (Hyoyeon cleared her voice and didn’t answer. Fans laugh)

KSY: I see. Let’s see number 3. “Because I am a big thinker.” (fans laugh)

KSY: Well, I heard what Taeng said when I opened this. She said “What? Does Hyoyeon ever think?” (laugh)

Taeng: No, I didn’t. (laugh) I thought it was for Hyoyeon, and she really thinks a lot in usual. When she thinks, she cannot see other things. She has great concentration.

Hyo: I have plenty of thinking in my mind, but it is not arranged well so it cannot come out.

KSY: Ah, so this topic is yours after all, right? (fans laugh and Hyoyeon nodded)

KSY: Haha, I guess so. How about number 2? “Foreign student concept?” (actually, Hyo wrote in a strange style so KSY couldn’t understand what that is at first.) So, you want to look like a foreign student?

Hyo: Yes, I do.

Girls: She studied abroad in China.

KSY: Ah, she did?

Hyo: Well, I did and I tried to be shown like that but it didn’t pan out well. (laugh)

KSY: I see. Let’s move to number 1. “Because I have short temper.”

Girls: Yeah, that one is spot on.

Yuri: (giggling) Today, when we came out, there was a market which sells stuffs like necessaries, etc. So I asked members “What do we call that kind of market normally?” and Hyoyeon quickly said “Jabahoi.” (it’s Korean) You know, it is “Bajahoi” but she reversed the order of a word. (laugh) I thought she made a joke, but she did not.

Sooyoung: Well, when Hyo said “Jabahoi”, Taeng quickly said “Ah, you’re right.” (fans laugh)

Hyo: When I heard something I know, I always try to speak quickly. That’s why I made that kind of mistakes.

KSY: You really have short temper. But if you sort it out, you can make it a good MC. Hopefully you can be better at Korean soon.


Seventh topic was “When I feel being old”. Guess who wrote it? Without a second, I could figure it out lol

KSY: What’s this? “When I feel being old”? Ah, well here comes the elder. (fans laugh) Give me a guess. (fans yelled “Seohyun!”)

KSY: OK, let’s go to number 3 first. “After I became 20 years old, when I saw students who wear school uniforms, I was shocked that I cannot wear it anymore.” (it was really a long piece lol)

Yuri: (to Seohyun) You wrote that long?

KSY: Well, Seohyun?

Seohyun: (tried to speak but her mike was off, so she borrowed Yuri’s and said) My mike is off.

KSY: So, when you see students with school uniforms and thought they’re all younger than you, you feel like being an old woman?

Seohyun: Yes, I was shocked.

KSY: Like, can’t stand the reality?

Seohyun: Yes, a bit. When I was in the car and saw students with school uniforms, I thought now I am too old to wear school uniform, which means all the students out there are younger than me. I couldn’t get the reality at first.

KSY: Well, it seems you’re too old. (sigh) (fans laugh) Let’s move to number 2. “When unnies drink, they don’t make me an exception anymore.” (fans cried)

Seohyun: Please, unnies (laugh)

KSY: So you guys don’t let her go when you drink?

Yuri: No way! (laugh)

Hyo: Well, she always ran away when she had to drink. (laugh)

Jess: Hey girls, we have parents here. We need to be more cautious. (laugh)

KSY: Ah, is your mother here, Seohyun?

Seohyun: Yes.

KSY: (to Seohyun’s mom) It’s just a joke, mom. (laugh) She doesn’t drink a lot.

Seohyun: (Seriously) Well, it’s true! I really didn’t drink much. (fans laugh)

KSY: OK, let’s find out what number 1 is. “3 years have already gone by since we debut. Sones, who have spent time with us together got 3 years older, too.” (fans cried)

Sooyoung: Well, Maknae is the one who cares sones.

Seohyun: We’re getting older together. It’s a happy thing. We’re sharing time together.

KSY: She wrote “I know it’s hard for you to support us. Thank you.” to Sones. (fans cried) Well, though she is the youngest, it seems she got matured fastest.


Eighth topic was “Reason I can’t do kkap recently”. No doubt it’s Yuri’s lol

KSY: When you say kkap, you can’t help but thinking this member. Yulkkap!

Girls: No, it’s Kkapyul!

KSY: Ah, sorry about that. Kkapyul!

Yuri: Well, Yulkkap is kind of new. I like it. (laugh)

KSY: It’s similar to “Jabahoi”. (laugh) Let’s see number 3. “There are many people who do kkap better than me.” (fans cried)

Yuri: Recently, many newcomers have arrived in the field of kkap. (laugh) They are so funny, and I’m getting used to watching and enjoying them doing kkap.

KSY: So you’re being upgraded. Now you’re watching kkap! (laugh) OK, let’s move to number 2. “If I do kkap too frequently, it’ll get boring.” (fans cried)

KSY: Actually, I agree with it.

Yuri: I want to keep it.

KSY: So do you want to keep kkaps for good?

Yuri: Yes

KSY: Good. How about today then? Are you going to show us?

Yuri: Of course, I’ll show you the real one today. (fans cried)

KSY: Well, expect her to show her kkap at the stage. Let’s move to number 1. “There are too many disastrous photos out there because of my kkap” (fans laugh)

Yuri: This is the real reason.

Sooyoung: Well, but it gives us a lot of fun. I wanna put those photos on the wall of my room. (fans laugh)

Tiff: When you come to our dorm, you can see there are many photos on the fridge. I put them on. Usually there are photos with couple members on it, but there is a lone exception, and it’s Yuri’s that photo. (laugh) (You guys probably know which photo it is. It is perhaps the most famous Yuri photo in a not so pretty way.)

Girls: We all love that photo!

Yuri: They put the photo inside the book like a bookmark! (sigh)

Tiff: I put it inside my bible. (laugh)

KSY: Well, are you going to show us that expression here? (fans cried)

Yuri: How can I do it here?

KSY: Just show us a bit. (to fans) Do not take picture!

Sooyoung: It’s only for the fans who came today.

(Yuri made an expression.)

Yuri: It’s a secret, right? You’re not supposed to put this on the web, ok?

KSY: (to fans) Can you keep the secret? (fans said “yes”)

KSY: Well, you guys might have nightmares tonight. (laugh)


Last topic was “Members who are cheesier than I am”.

KSY: Last member is Tiffany!

Tiff: Mine is not funny. I’m concerned.

KSY: It’s OK. Let’s see who is at number 3. It’s Yoona! According to Tiffany, Yoona says “I love you” with that wicked voice too frequently. (fans laugh) Ah, that Yoona voice! (at this time, Yoona turn her head to Tiff and tried to said something.)

Tiff: No, not anymore!

KSY: Consider it’s a last time, and allow her to do it.

Tiff: Well, today’s for fans so I think she’d better express her love to fans, and don’t do it again at home!

Yoona: Um, I already did this to Sones. Anybody heard it here? (fans yelled)

Tiff: Today is an important day, so do it again.

Yoona: (with wicked voice) I love you, Sones~ (fans cried) (Yoona turned her head to Tiff, and said) You, too unnie! (fans laugh)

Sooyoung: She actually has a new one. Say “Cutie Sones” to our fans, Yoona.

Tiff: I bet you’ll like it.

Yoona: (with wicked voice) “Cutie Sones!” (fans cried)

Tiff: She’s getting stranger because we’re staying at home a lot.

Yoona: See, I missed my note even at this stuff. (sigh) It should be like this. (and she said “Cutie Sones” once more, with prettier voice. Fans cried.)

KSY: OK, I see. Let’s move to number 2. It’s Taeyeon!

Tiff: (giggling) I misspelled it. I didn’t know it, but they said it’s wrong.

KSY: Ah, I see. She wrote “Taeyeon, who quietly cares for all 9 members a lot. Express your feeling this time!” (fans cried)

Tiff: Taeng lacks expression. She cannot show her feeling in front of many people, I hope she can.

KSY: OK, Taeng. Tell something what you couldn’t talk. (fans cried)

Taeng: Well, I did say a lot to them recently!

KSY: Then, tell Sones something.

Taeng: (sigh)

KSY: Do it, please~

Taeng: Ah, it’s quite a burden. (sigh) What should I do? Well, I had something to say to our fans, and I already said it through interviews. I hope we don’t feel ashamed of each other. (fans cried) We’ll try harder for Sones, and I hope Sones can give us more support, too. (fans cried) Ah, I don’t know why but when I say something, it makes the atmosphere too serious.

KSY: It’s okay. (to fans) Isn’t Taeng great? (fans said “yes!”)

KSY: OK. Let’s find out the number 1. It’s Yuri. (actually, she wrote “Kuneo Yuri”, which became one of her nicknames)

Tiff: Last night, we had some on-line chats with each other. Suddenly, Yuri typed “You guys look so lovely to me.” (fans cried) She is so natural on that part, and I wanted to let everyone knows. Yuri, you are very cheesy! (fans laugh)

Seohyun: Yuri unnie monitors my program very hard. Couple days ago, there was an episode which shows “Kimchi Jeon” (Korean traditional food). Then she sent a text message to me, which said “I monitored your program, and made this Kimchi Jeon while thinking of you.” with picture. (fans cried) (to Yuri) Thank you. (laugh)

KSY: Are you guys dating? (laugh)

Yuri: I usually express my emotion well, and I feel thankful to members a lot of time. So when I want to say thank you to them, I consider today is the last day to do it, and it helps me express my feeling naturally.

Tiff: (to fans) You didn’t know it, did you?

KSY: Yuri has beautiful mind. When she filmed Invincible Youth with me, sometimes she knee-kicked my butt. (laugh)


6. Second Stage: Into the new world (piano arranged version) + 꼭(kkok)

When Tiffany said they’re gonna perform ITNW, I was thrilled. When she said they’re gonna sing a different version, I was more than thrilled. When she said it is arranged by Seohyun, and Seohyun started piano intro, I was out of my mind.

Personally, I prefer the original version. But you might not hear this piano version anywhere except at the fan meeting. That’s what makes it precious.

Also, there were some changes of the singing parts. See follows. (left is original, right is piano version)

전해주고 싶어 슬픈 시간이 다 흩어진 후에야 들리지만 (Taeng->Taeng)
눈을 감고 느껴봐 움직이는 마음 너를 향한 내 눈빛을 (Seohyun->Seohyun)
특별한 기적을 기다리지마 눈앞에선 우리의 거친 길은 (Jessica->Yoona)
알 수 없는 미래와 벽 바꾸지 않아 포기할 수 없어 (Yuri->Yuri)
변치않을 사랑으로 지켜줘 상처입은 내 마음까지 (Tiffany->Sooyoung)
시선 속에서 말은 필요없으 멈춰져버린 이 시간 (Sunny->Sunny)
사랑해 널 이 느낌 이대로 그려왔던 헤매임의 끝 (All->Jessica)
이 세상 속에서 반복되는 슬픔 이젠 안녕 (All->Hyoyeon)
수많은 알 수 없는 길 속에 희미한 빛을 난 쫓아가
언제까지라도 함께하는거야 다시 만난 나의 세계 (All->Tiffany)

(At this time, girls gathered around Seohyun who played the piano and sang)

이렇게 까만 밤 홀로 느끼는 (Seohyun->Seohyun)
그대의 부드러운 숨결이 (Jessica->Jessica)
이 순간 따스하게 감겨오는 모든 나의 떨림 전할래~(Taeyeon->Taeyeon)
사랑해 널 이 느낌 이대로 그려왔던 헤매임의 끝
이 세상 속에서 반복되는 슬픔 이젠 안녕
널 생각만해도 난 강해져 울지 않게 나를 도와줘
이 순간의 느낌 함께하는거야 다시 만난 우리의 (All->All)

Right after the song is finished, intro of 꼭(Sooyoung & Yuri’s duet song) came out and Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun, and Taeyeon came out with glittering suits on. This song is originally for 2 singers, but this time they divided the song to 5 parts so that 5 members could sing. During the performance, Yuri and Yoona made really interesting expression on their faces. I couldn’t stop laughing lol

7. First Intermission: Tokyo show case performance film

After the stages, girls were all gone to change their dresses, and performance film was on the screen. It was from Tokyo show case. It’s been just a month from then, but seems to me like a long long time ago.


-Fin-

Credit: itnw0628@twitter
As posted by: clumsy@soompi

No comments:

Post a Comment