THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, October 2, 2010

[10.02.2010] SeoHyun's Star Call

Video credit: TheSoneSource13
 

Translation credits: SNSD♥SeoHyun♥Forever♥@Facebook
As posted by magicaL.chubi3@soompi
Hi everyone, I'm SNSD's Seohyun. Recently, we have activities in Japan, and you know that last time, we had a fan meeting. I remember alot of things from that fan meeting. And since it was our first fan meeting, it was very special to us and I can still recall many things that happened in it. And did everyone also enjoy the fan meeting? We, SNSD has shown you many different parts of us, and we wanted to show only you, the fans, another special part of us, so we prepared alot for the fan meeting. Even though the event felt kind of awkward, the song "I am a person like this" was also fun, and we also enjoyed it while performing. And this autumn, I wish that we can make good memories together. And everyone, I hope you will be healthy all the time, and even if we have activities in Japan, you know that our heart is with you. Everyone, I love you. Right now, it's Girls' Generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment