THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, February 4, 2012

120204 [Trans/Audio] EMTG MUSIC Interview


Read the full translation below.

CNBLUE’s  thoughts of “Dream” and “Hope” included in [Where You Are] is released! 
Last year, with the single [In My Head] they had their major debut in Japan, and at the end of the year they held a very successful one-man LIVE concert at Yoyogi National First Gymnasium, they are 4 piece band from South Korea, CNBLUE.

Incorporating hard rock and mixture (T/N : meaning a type of music that mix all kind of music style) element and produced catchy melody as their weapon, because of that they has attracted an overwhelming support from a broad range of audience. They will release their first single in 2012 [Where You Are] . It’s a song that has aggressive feelings and will shows off their rock spirit. And their LIVE performance will no doubt be an eye-catching one.

Compared to last year, their Japanese skill has improved a lot, so let’s immediately start talking about the single this time.

EMTG :  About new single [Where You Are], when did you finish composing this?
YH : I wrote it not long after I have finished “In My Head”
EMTG : The composer is YongHwa, what kind of thoughts do you have for this song?
YH : [Where You Are] and [In My Head] are songs that has similar feeling. But this time the melody has faster tempo and the lyrics has “Dream” and “Hope” in it.
EMTG : I see, from my point of view, I feel that [Where You Are] can also be interpreted as a love song dedicated to fans…. here the word “YOU”, what kind of meaning does it has?
YH : In this song “You” is talking about when in hopeless situation, there is  “some existence” who can lend a hand to that person.
EMTG : I see, so it can be God, or it can be someone who is very important to us.
YH : Yes, that’s right! but it can also be interpreted differently depending on the listener own point of view.
EMTG : The other 3 member, when you first listened to this song what kind of impression do you have?
MH : compared to [In My Head] it has stronger impression, and I feel that it’s a very cool song.
JS : The melody is just finished, when I listened to it I feel it’s not bad. It’s really a good song. After recording and audio mastering is done, I listened to it again, I feel that this song will make the person who listen to it gain more strength.
JH : I feel that it’s a song that is suitable to be made as a single, just like the sequel of [In My Head] 
EMTG  : In addition, [Where You Are] in Yoyogi National Stadium, a little part of the songs is revealed , what kind of reaction do the audiences has?
YH : Very enthusiastic!
MH : I can’t remember whether it is at LIVE performance, I heard people said that it’s too short and disappointed, this kind of reaction
EMTG  : The song [Get Away] is a song that can make people imagine the enthusiastic LIVE performance atmosphere
JH : It’s like this, this song is written  about 1 month ago
EMTG  : Then it’s not too long ago!
JH : It is a recently written song (Laugh) , I want to write a song that when performed during LIVE performance everyone will have a blast together, a fast-tempo song
YH : When I first listen to this I was worried, but after finished recording it and listened to it again I feel it’s not a bad song (laugh)
EMTG  : Why did you feel worried in the beginning? (laugh)
YH : In the beginning I feel that as a LIVE song, the key is too high, so I was worried. But when I sing it, there is no such thing.
JH : I feel the key is too high too (bitter smile)
EMTG : This song’s lyric convey a message about that is positive and strong
JH : I sing about the idea of keep on running
EMTG : There is another song [Feeling], This is a very gentle song.
YH : Because, I started composing it by using only piano
EMTG : It has a mature feeling on it
YH : I myself really like this song. this song, both the melody and the lyric are very suitable to listen at night
EMTG :  It is a song that has a very apparent emotion in it
YH : Because in the beginning I sing it in a whisper, so I feel it’s very emotional, this song’s type is MH favorite
EMTG :  So,.. this song is written for MH.. (laugh)
YH : That’s not the case (laugh)
EMTG : Every song is worth listening to. By the way, last year both major debut and large-scale concert were very successful, It can be said that it’s a year where you’ve achieved a lot of your dream. As a member, do you have anything that you think you need to improve?
YH : There are a lot of thing that I don’t do well! Especially Japanese and English, I still want to speak it better. I think, if I understand the language of various countries, I can get the people in that country to listen to our music.
MH : During MC time, there are things that I still can’t express with Japanese. I feel slightly regrettable. At that time, I feel even our performances was affected.
EMTG : This year on February you will held Fan Club exclusive tour, Scheduled to perform on small scale live house. Dont this will make people has that lack of oxygen felling? 
JH : I feel the rock atmosphere will be very good (laugh)
MH: I want to make everyone heat up.. 
EMTG :  Furthermore, what else do you want to do?
JS : I want to perform live at Japan’s Budoukan, Saitama Super Arena, Tokyo Dome
EMTG :  Within 1 year? (laugh) Isn’t it too lively? (laugh)
MH : For me, I want to travel
EMTG : Specifically, where do you want to go?
JS : I want to go to Europe
MH : Me too, I want to go to Europe
YH : I want to go to America, if I go to Japan I want to go to the Hot Springs. During middle school I’ve travelled to Japan’s Hot Spring
JH : I want to go to England, and then do street live performances
EMTG :  Fans very care about your next album and concert
JH : Yes, in my iPad there are a lot of unreleased songs!
EMTG :  Oh? (laugh). Looking forward to this year where you will let us listen to more of your new works!

Original article : music.emtg.jp
Based on chinese translation by : 阿言 @ Baidu LJH
English translation : CNBlackYong

Cr original posts : cnblackyong.tumblr 
***************************************************************************

MV

WHERE YOU ARE

Lyrics by: JUNG YONGHWA, Kenji Tamai
Music by: JUNG YONGHWA
Arrangement: Kenji Tamai, Rui Momota

I’m breaking down. I am screaming out
My time is running out. What do I do now
Oh, give up? Or stand up? I don’t know.
I wanna break the spell now

I’m drowning now,
叫びはもう 輝くこと 忘れた月のようさ
sakebi wa mou kagayaku koto wasureta tsuki no you sa
(The screams.. are almost like a moon that forget to shine)
Somewhere, Lady Luck will smile at me. Yeah-

I’m searching where you are
Oh, shining down on me from where you are
I’ll always be right there, baby, always’ll be right there, baby
Oh, please touch my body and my face

I’m searching where you are
Can you see what I need is where you are
I’ll always be right there, baby, always be right there, baby
You know when I can be where you are
Only then I willl shine bright

I’m crumbling down, I’m falling apart
My time is running out What do I do now
Oh, give up? Or stand up? I don’t know.
I wanna break the spell now

落ちてく I’m losing myself
ochite ku I’m losing myself
(I’m falling.. I’m losing myself)
震える手を 日の当たる場所へと
furueru te wo hi no ataru basho eto
(I’ll bring my shivering hand to the place that the sun lights up)
Somewhere, Lady Luck will smile at me. Yeah-

I’m searching where you are
Oh, shining down on me from where you are
I’ll always be right there, baby, always be right there, baby
Oh, please touch my body and my face

I’m searching where you are
Can you see what I need is where you are
I’ll always be right there, baby, always’ll be right there, baby
You know when I can be where you are
Only then I willl shine bright

ゆがんだ世界の かすんだ空だとしても
yuganda.. sekai no kasunda.. sora dato shitemo
(Even if it’s a hazy sky here in the twisted world)
鳥のように
tori no you ni..
(Like a bird..)
I will search where you are right now, and I will fly high!!

I’m searching where you are
Oh, shining down on me from where you are
I’ll always be right there, baby, always’ll be right there, baby
Oh, please touch my body and my face

I’m searching where you are
Can you see what I need is where you are
I’ll always be right there, baby, always’ll be right there, baby
You know when I can be where you are
Only then I will shine
Only then I will shine
Only then I will shine.. bright

Only then I willl shine bright
Only then I willl shine bright

AUDIO & Lyrics
Feeling

FEELING

Lyrics by: JUNG YONGHWA
Music by: JUNG YONGHWA, RYO
Arrangement: Kenji Tamai, Rui Momota

A flower in the spring, fallen leave in the fall.
That is the paradise.
A teardrop in my face, beads of sweat in my face.
That is the paradise.

I am confused. I’m at a nonplus.
I am in tears. And tear me down.
I am confused. That continues. But I will enjoy those everyday.

It’s just a feeling. It’s just a feeling.
That is just a faint feeling.
It’s just a feeling. It’s just a feeling.
Just the feeling changes of mind.

I miss every every everything,
and anything anything beside my mind.
The sun I see only sits in dark space lighting up my world.

A flower in the spring, fallen leave in the fall.
That is the paradise.
A teardrop in my face, beads of sweat in my face.
That is the paradise.

It’s just a feeling. It’s just a feeling.
That is just a faint feeling.
It’s just a feeling. It’s just a feeling.
Just the feeling changes of mind.

I miss every every everything,
and anything anything beside my mind.
The sun I see only sits in dark space lighting up my world.

You miss every every everything,
and anything anything beside your mind.
The sun you see only sits in dark space lighting up your world.

I miss everything, anything beside my mind.
A shooting star will light our worlds apart again. Certainly.

You miss every every everything,
and anything anything beside your mind.
The sun you see only sits in dark space lighting up your world.

Waiting for a feeling to come, and close your eyes.
That will shine your mind.

Get Away

GET AWAY

Lyrics by: Nozomi Maezawa & agehasprings
Music by: LEE JONGHYUN, RYO
Arrangement: Kenji Tamai, Shunsuke Tsuri
Chorus by: CNBLUE
Heaven Heaven Heaven Way

いつから 僕等は夢を失くしたか
(itsu kara bokura wa yume wo nakushita ka)
When did we lose our dreams?
今日もわからないまま 歩いている
(kyo mo wakaranai mama aruiteru)
I also don’t know today, but we’re walking

あてのない約束 果たされないまま
(ate no nai yakusoku hatasare nai mama)
The vague promise is not yet fulfilled
強く叩く雨音 響いていた
(tsuyoku tataku amamoto hibiiteta)
The strong beating sounds of the rain were echoing

今も消えない消えない君の声
(ima mo kienai kienai kimi no koe)
Your voice do not disappear,not disappear, still now
無限の強さ 求めてた
(mugen no tsuyosa motometeta)
It wanted the infinity strength
次の答え知るまで 終わらない Heaven Way 走る Over Night
(tsugi no kotae shiru made owaranai heaven way hashiru over night)
Until i know the next answer, this heaven way never end, I’ll run though, over night

消えない消えない消えないんだ
(kienai kienai kienainda)
Do not disappear, not disappear, not disappear
消えない消えない消えないんだ
(kienai kienai kienainda)
Do not disappear, not disappear, not disappear

この世に生まれた傷を磨いても
(konoyo ni umareta kizu wo migaitemo)
Born this world, even if i try to cover my cracks
誇りなんて無いこと わかってる
(hokori nante nai koto wakatteru)
There’s no pride, I know

砂を噛む現実 飲み込まれるように
(suna wo kamu genjitsu nomikomareru you ni)
Reality is like a bite of dust (boring), we almost swallowed it
行き場のない僕等を 壊してゆく
(ikiba no nai bokura wo kowashiteku)
It’s breaking us who have nowhere to go

永久に消えない消えない君の声
(towa ni kienai kienai kimi no koe)
Your voice never disappear, never disappear
必ず逢える 信じてた
(kanarazu aeru shinjiteta)
I’m sure I can meet you, I believe it
次の夜明け知るまで 果てしないHeaven Way 超える Ever Run
(tsugi no yoake shiru made hateshinai heaven way koeru ever run)
Until I know the next dawn, endless heaven way I’ll pass over, ever run

明日を解く鍵 過去も現実も
(asu wo toku kagi kako mo genjitsu mo)
The key to open tomorrow, the past and reality
僕らのこの手で変えてゆく 変えてゆく
(bokura no kono te de kaete yuku)
We can change it by our hands, we can change it

独り冷たい冷たい真夜中
(hitori tsumetai tsumetai mayonaka)
In the cold cold midnight I was alone
出口ない海で もがいてた
(deguchi nai umi de mogaiteta)
I struggled in the sea without exit

永久の光あるなら 命の限り
(towa no hikari aru nara)
If there is the eternal light
かざし続けたい
(inochi no kagiri kazashi tsuzuketai)
I wanna keep holding up it until run out of my live

今も消えない消えない君の声
(ima mo kienai kienai kimi no koe)
Your voice do not disappear, not disappear still now
無限の強さ 求めてた
(mugen no tsuyosa motometeta)
It wanted the infinity strength
次の答え知るまで 終わらない Heaven Way 走る Over Night
(tsugi no kotae shiru made owaranai heaven way hashiru over night)
Until I know the next answer, this heaven way never end, I’ll run though, over night

消えない消えない消えないんだ
(kienai kienai kienainda)
Do not disappear, not disappear, not disappear
消えない消えない消えないんだ
(kienai kienai kienainda)
Do not disappear, not disappear, not disappear

Heaven Heaven Heaven Way
Heaven Heaven Heaven Way
Heaven Heaven Heaven Way

Cr Lyrics : : bluefilia

No comments:

Post a Comment