THIS SITE IS NOW CLOSED.

For the latest news about Jung YongHwa and Seo JooHyun
(CNBLUE and SNSD, too),please proceed to:




Yongseointernational.com



Thank you for the 3 wonderful years, SPD.


DOUBLE-CLICK TO CLOSE THIS DIALOG

Saturday, February 4, 2012

120204 [Video/Trans] [News] SNSD - Interview @ NY (120202)


Read translation below

Translation: 

(When you heard about the American TV shows)
Fany: It was probably because I was so happy, but I started to tear up when we received confirmation that we were going on 'LIVE! with Kelly' and the David Letterman show. I couldn't believe it until we got there... I was so happy and honored.
.
(Conversations between the girls and David Letterman)
Sooyoung: I received the football. [...] I was trying to get an autograph but he left, so unfortunately I couldn't get it. I'll put it in a glass box later on.

(Q: What was the atmosphere like on set?)
Sica: Kelly was so calm. She lightened up the atmosphere, and there were a lot of fans that came and sang along so I think that excited us more.
Seohyun: Kelly said that she wanted to learn our choreography. We showed her while having fun and she danced so well. It was very fun.

(Q: Difficulties with learning English?)
Fany: As a native speaker I can tell you to expect a lot (from the other members). There are a few members that are studying English, and there are also a few members that are natural with the language.

(Q: Your next goal?)
Yuri: Since we're not actively promoting we're going to prepare for our album. We'd also like to have a US tour and, although it may be a big dream, we'd also like to have a world tour.

(Q: When is the release of your American album?)
Fany: We have plans to prepare an American album in spring or summer. Please look forward to it. 


Cr Video :

No comments:

Post a Comment